I feel so relieved!

MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
I finally divorced my husband. Yes! I'm so done with dating for a long time! God I hate it so much. I couldn't take the constant nagging about dates and media pressure. No thanks! I got the baby I wanted, so I'm good! This is probably the last marriage I'll be in. Single mom life here I come! :)

Comments

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I know what you mean! It does stink if it's a GC friend but the single life is nice. One less thing to do. :) my guy game Jesse divorced his wife a month or two ago I think and I won't be remarrying him. It's a hassle to keep a spouse in my main game, not gonna do it in the second one!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Lol good for you
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oooooh, Quick. You can go buy the table in Tokyo that our spouses interferred with. 750$ and every day like a dope I still try and tap it. I was divorced for about a day before I married my other android and totally forgot about the table. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Having a spouse has prevented me from having so many things in this game. Now I can really save up on houses. Maybe I'll make up with him in the future, but he's asking for waaaay too much. 153 stars... I'll pass. Now I can at least spoil my son, instead of my child-like ex husband. The only thing I'm sad about is that is a GC friend, but over the months of constant bombardment I'll look over it.
    153 Stars? Who were you married to Cassio? lol. It will jump down after a while. I made up with my Android for 41, it had been much higher 6 months ago. lol.

Congratulations. We should have a Happy Divorce Party. Everybody over to Mauve's place. I'll bring the bar. lol :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Yay I'll join in. Divorce party FTW
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
    Actually no it was 293. I had 140 at the time. Even worse.
    Yas! A party!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oh Congrats Mauvey!( in a odd way...this feels interesting lol)

I love a good party, also I have a bad feeling that my fiancé will dump me since I haven't been able to open my game in a lil over a week now. (Think I will just save my Kstars for the Baby..)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Since Sassi's weekend event ended up a dud because there were so many glu glitches, we definitely need to throw Sassi a "Welcome to the Single Life" party!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Oh Congrats Mauvey!( in a odd way...this feels interesting lol)

I love a good party, also I have a bad feeling that my fiancé will dump me since I haven't been able to open my game in a lil over a week now. (Think I will just save my Kstars for the Baby..)
    Yeah same here with adopting a baby instead, in my case I'm too impatient to wait at 12,000 hearts.. Officially lovin the single life ✌️
    Adopting a baby is the best choice. Especially when I had to go through extensive dates since my hubby had the full wardrobe. It was worth the trouble. Go for it! Get that baby! It's super quiet too. It only cries once a day and the rest of your time can be spent elsewhere. I can't wait to see your new kid! Being single isn't so bad.
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Thanks! Hopefully I find a baby that looks like me..I might adopt a girl their clothes are so cute!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Noona are you still engaged to Jesse? Even though I'm not gonna remarry him in my game it'd be cool to see someone here with him! But yeah husbands, whether they be GC or NPC, are such a chore...whew
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    What about Mauve? She started Divorce fever. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Noona are you still engaged to Jesse? Even though I'm not gonna remarry him in my game it'd be cool to see someone here with him! But yeah husbands, whether they be GC or NPC, are such a chore...whew

At this rate I won't be..I haven't been able to get to my game, so it probably broke us up.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    So if I divorce I get to keep my child? Like I keep custody? Oh man I just had my baby last night. I still have those divorce papers ready if Cassio turns out dateable.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    Yes, you'll still have your kid. To be honest I hope in the future plays child support. I would looove that! May I see your baby if that's alright?
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Mauvey wrote: »
    Yes, you'll still have your kid. To be honest I hope in the future plays child support. I would looove that! May I see your baby if that's alright?

Sure! My wife and I got a boy. His name is Edward Robinson. I was debating on whether or not it should've been Alexander [in honor of Alexander McQueen], and I'm still on the fence about it. Keeping his mom's last name though, since I don't have one. He got her skin.
    2vwaech.png
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!