Options

Not Getting Weekend Events - Legal Game

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Hi. If you didn't get this weekend's Nene Event, and Dating Weekend, and you are not playing an altered game, then let's see if we can trouble shoot it for you. As soon as we get some response, I'll let Glu know about the issue and see if there's anything we can do to fix this.

So, please let's give this a shot. Post your
Platform /OS
Device
Gender in Game
Level

Brief description like: 2nd weekend and I'm not getting the event. My device is not rooted/I'm playing a game in accordance with glu's rules and regulations. No Special Gift Boxes, no dating meter, etc. Mention whether or not you've contacted customer care.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    BKatBKat Registered Users 44 Posts
    Again No Weekend Event Just Like Last Weekend No July 4, 2015 Event It Only Popped Up After The Time Was Up! HELP ME PLEASE I Really Want The Event This Weekend, Plus Still Haven't Got The Jen & Mario Quest Yet Either! Not A Good Start To My Weekend!:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(

I'm Play On 2 Different Devices

1. iPhone 4s V-8.4
    2. iPad 3 V-8.4

I'm All Updated On The KKH Game V-3.1.1
    I'm A Girl In The Game Level 35 & I'm On The 3rd+++ Comeback I'm @ C+++ #668
    My Husband {In Game} Are @ #25 For Top Couples Plus We Had A Baby Girl!

I Haven't Contacted Customer Care Yet But I'm Going Tooooooo Right After I'm Done Here!

I've Spent So Much Money On This Game I LOVE IT But With All This Happening In The Pass 2 Weeks, It's Making Me Think About Putting My Hard Earned Money In These Games Because We Have NO Control Over It! Just Saying It's NOT FAIR! HELP ME PLEASE!

I Should Tell You I've Been Playing KKH Since Almost The Beginning & I Haven't Had Any Problems With It Till Last Weekend Being July, 4th, 2015 Event!
    This Week On Keeping Up On BKat!  
    New Friends Using iOS Game Center Or Facebook Can 

ADD ME On

iOS Game Center @ BKats33
    Facebook @ KKH BKat
    InstagramBKats.33
    Snapchat @BKats.33
     Instagram @BKat33

Google+  @KKH BKat

http://google.com/+KKHBKat

Google+ 

Join Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fan Club Community @ https://plus.google.com/communities/101640157019511372682?sqinv=dWFFSVNTZEZVdm9jcXlRVzZlSk5sVTUzcThkdEdR

E-Mail @ bkatplaykkh@gmail.com
    E-mail @ bkat33@ymail.com
    Username In Both KKH & Stardom Hollywood Is: BKat
  • Options
    TaylahutTaylahut Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hello
    Iphone4 7.1.2
    Female
    2nd week in a row with no event, I tried to contact glu through the app but I couldn't see the messages, I sent them my purchase history but I don't know if they got it or not
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I didn't get Nene's event
    Platform:IOS 8.4
    IPad Air 2
    Female
    Level 11

This is the first time it has happened to me, my device I can assure is not jailbroken(Updated to iOS 8.4
    Yes I contacted customer service.
    Edit:Never mind I found out how to contact customer service
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    iPhone 4
    iOS 8.4
    Female
    Lvl 17

I have a rooted/jail broken device that is not used for cheating. I also can't open my game to check the status...
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Hi. I just heard back from Glu. Contacting Customer Care is the best first step. Customer Care has been informed that players may be coming forward with such issues, so they will be looking out for it. Customer Care will ask them some questions to determine if they were wrongly flagged and then they can revert any wrongly flagged players.

Glu is reaching out to people from this thread, so please continue to post your info here, and MOST importantly contact Customer Care about this so they can rectify your game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Restarting my game I really don't have time for this right now..
  • Options
    Restarting my game I really don't have time for this right now..

Hi Danielle_Models!

I hope you would hold out for just a little bit longer! GLU Contacted me, and when I went into my game this afternoon I was able to play the weekend event! So please just hold out for a min:D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Yeah, I wish I did linger on the forums for a little bit more time but I sadly already restarted my game.
  • Options
    Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
    Hey guys I haven't gotten a weekend event since the 4th of July one witch I couldn't play ether I'm just thinking that it would be best for me to delete the whole thing it's just sitting in my iPad Air doing nothing I just go in take care of the baby and I leave, it's not fair that some get to play it and some don't...
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hey guys I haven't gotten a weekend event since the 4th of July one witch I couldn't play ether I'm just thinking that it would be best for me to delete the whole thing it's just sitting in my iPad Air doing nothing I just go in take care of the baby and I leave, it's not fair that some get to play it and some don't...

Hi Diamond! Please, please don't delete your game until you've made contact with Glu: they will help to restore legit games to playing the events!

I don't understand the emphasis on restarting from people who post here and then don't allow Glu the time to help them! :confused: Please give it time, people!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi Diamond! Please, please don't delete your game until you've made contact with Glu: they will help to restore legit games to playing the events!

I don't understand the emphasis on restarting from people who post here and then don't allow Glu the time to help them! :confused: Please give it time, people!

Hey Luz, my game is legit and that's not even the point the point is that it's been 2 weeks in a row and some people just don't understand because they are not going thru the problem that alot of us are experiencing and they are playing the game like nothing is going on, I just don't think is fair there's a lot of us that are experiencing the same thing and the only thing they are saying that our games are not in glu guide lines meaning hacked, legit or just the console is jail broken...
  • Options
    Hey Luz, my game is legit and that's not even the point the point is that it's been 2 weeks in a row and some people just don't understand because they are not going thru the problem that alot of us are experiencing and they are playing the game like nothing is going on, I just don't think is fair there's a lot of us that are experiencing the same thing and the only thing they are saying that our games are not in glu guide lines meaning hacked, legit or just the console is jail broken...

You submitted a ticket but heard nothing? That really stinks! I'm so sorry!

• Options
    Hi again, Diamond. I had to go out to dinner, and now we're back home.

I meant more than anything that everybody puts so much time and money and energy into this game-- I understand being frustrated that you can't play these events, but I wish people with legit games could hold out a little longer and not lose everything, just to do this weekend's event! It's so much to waste!

Yes, I sound pretty callous, given that I'm receiving the events. I just don't want people to regret dumping their games in a moment of great frustration.

• Options
    JessicaencinaJessicaencina Registered Users 7 Posts
    i AM NOT GETTING THE WEEKEND EVENT... HOW DO I GET IT

Device Iphone 6+ version 8.4
    Gender in Game girl
    Level 29

I already submitted a ticket last week and still nothing
  • Options
    Jessie, this is not a very long thread, Please go back to the beginning, read the opening post and then follow those instructions to list your details. It also tells you to please contact customer care through your game. Would you mind editing your post to include the requested info, and remove the formatting that gives the impression of Shouting. Thanks for your help, ad I hope your game is fixed shortly.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Gender in Game girl
    Level 29

• Options
    NiccibenzzNiccibenzz Registered Users 1 Posts
    2nd weekend no event
    Playing on IOS
    iPad
    Female
    Level 25

I do not understand why this is happening!! Please help!
  • Options
    ZiweiweaverZiweiweaver Registered Users 3 Posts
    I didn't get event
    Platform:8.1.3
    iPad mini
    Level 26
    E661CD7F-1EB4-405C-B7D3-9EC1E26A348B
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I already sent a message to glu's in-game support, but that hasn't done any good. I have the weekend event. I just did not receive a call for the quests that go along with it.

Platform /OS: Android

Device: HTC 610
    Gender in Game: Female
    Level: 14
  • Options
    Gender in Game girl
    Level 29

Thanks Jessie. Did you submit your ticket through the game? Since Customer Care is aware of this, and looking out for these tickets, I would suggest you submit another, specifically about this weekend event not showing. And Glu is reaching out privately fixing games for people who have been left out.

I'm sorry this is happening to everyone. Please remember to send in a request for help from Customer Care, and know they are working to fix this on a case by case basis, to the best of my knowledge.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    I already sent a message to glu's in-game support, but that hasn't done any good. I have the weekend event. I just did not receive a call for the quests that go along with it.

Platform /OS: Android

Device: HTC 610
    Gender in Game: Female
    Level: 14

Hi Hoodstar9!

I am sorry to hear that you aren't getting the events with the weekend! Just a question..have you already met Nene in your game?

Because I think to take part in the actual side events that go with this weekend, you would need to be at level 16 or 17, because if I remember correctly those levels unlock Nene's character.

• Options
    Yes, I have submitted one yesterday and i still havent heard back..
  • Options
    mje8301mje8301 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Samsung galaxy alpha
    Female
    level 6

I haven't received the events either. I've restarted the game 5 times.
  • Options
    Hi mje8301, I'm sorry this is happening. But you should stop restarting your game. Have you submitted a customer care ticket directly from your game screen? Go to Options on the top left, then Help/GluSupport/ Contact us. They've been alerted to expect tickets about this. Noona mentioned it might be for higher levels, so if that is the case, Customer Care will explain the situation. I will try to see what I can find about the level requirement. In the meantime, please stop restarting, and try to just enjoy the game and get your levels up. But get the ticket in.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MinelaMinela Registered Users 2 Posts
    I didn't get the weekend event

IOS 8.4
    iPhone 4S
    Female

This is the first time this has happened to me. My phone isn't jailbroken. And I did write a short message to the customer care.
  • Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    iPhone 6
    iOS 8.4
    Female

I've contacted customer support and spoken to them a few times, but they're being extremely unhelpful and kind of rude. They keep insisting that my game was flagged for having the hack, despite the fact that I've sent them screenshots of my game and of receipts from purchasing stars. I had an awful glitch back in November and it took them FOUR MONTHS to do anything to help -- which consisted of them telling me that there was nothing they could do and that I had to restart my game. They sent me 1.5K stars in compensation, and I keep telling them that's why I have higher than normal K Stars on the game but they keep claiming that their system is perfect and only flags hacked games. At this point I'm ready to just delete my game and demand a refund because it's ridiculous.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    EllyganceEllygance Registered Users 6 Posts
    Platform /OS; iOS 8.1.2
    Device; IPhone 6 plus
    Gender in Game; Female
    Level; 28

I am not receiving events nor am I able to level up anymore. The bar is at the end and it has not given me level 29. What's going on?
  • Options
    ClaudiaFrancescaaClaudiaFrancescaa Registered Users 3 Posts
    IOS 8.3
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Female

I missed the 4th of July's event which I wasn't aware of it until it expired, and I miss the NeNe Leak's event as well, which did not pop up in my game. I tried refreshing the app and going to the AppStore to check for any missed updates but to no avail :/ my problem is almost similar the BKat below. I have not contacted customer care yet.
    I was honestly hoping for an actual signature, but oh well.
    Claudia Francesca seems cool enough :)
  • Options
    When you actually hit the max, Instead of a level number it says MAXIMUM, and when the game updates your game is showered with Level up stuff and you move up.But in your case Noona is absolutely right, once you approach the 30s, it moves at a snails space, but just like real life the higher up your go, the harder it becomes.

As far as not getting events, have you sent a customer care request from your device? I'm going to bring that post back up with the details.
    Contacting Customer Care is the best first step. Customer Care has been informed that players may be coming forward with such issues, so they will be looking out for it. Customer Care will ask them some questions to determine if they were wrongly flagged and then they can revert any wrongly flagged players.
    Glu is reaching out to people from this thread, so please continue to post your info here, and MOST importantly contact Customer Care about this so they can rectify your game.

But I'd like to keep this thread exclusively for reporting the not getting of weekend events. That is one specifice problem. Thanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Silvio89Silvio89 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Iso- android
    Device-lg optimus
    Gender-female
    Level-15
    2 weeks no events
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.