Options

Nene and Me weekend gig

wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
I received Nene and Me weekend event and did not bother to read the bubble when I met Nene at oaks New York.... The gig need me to appear in and promote nene Leakes new TV show... It also state 2 day and xx hours Remaining... Where should I go to start this gig??

Comments

• Options
    SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    The gig is called High Pitch and if you choose to make a movie, as I did, then go to Mirimount in Hollywood :-)
  • Options
    wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    Thanks... I got that gig... Next time I'll try not to skip the bubble dialog..
  • Options
    ChlxeChlxe Registered Users 42 Posts
    I chose the appearance. Where is that please? I skipped the speech bubble too lol :(
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Chlxe wrote: »
    I chose the appearance. Where is that please? I skipped the speech bubble too lol :(
    Just press the check button in the bottom right corner and you will find the gig listed there.
  • Options
    It just says appear in nene leaks show (2 days 9 hours remaining)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There should be another tab that tells you when your gig, (at 10x in Florence) is ready. THen after that, there is another task, and maybe a third. When they are all completed, the (2 days 9 hours remaining) timer will disappear as well.

For the 2 games that took the appearance, the 2nd gig is at JBN in Tokyo. It's 3 hours, like the first one.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    There should be another tab that tells you when your gig, (at 10x in Florence) is ready. THen after that, there is another task, and maybe a third. When they are all completed, the (2 days 9 hours remaining) timer will disappear as well.

For the 2 games that took the appearance, the 2nd gig is at JBN in Tokyo. It's 3 hours, like the first one.

Thank you :)
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Nene said "nice to meet you", but I've already met her and did gigs with her haha. Did that happen to everyone else?
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Nene said "nice to meet you", but I've already met her and did gigs with her haha. Did that happen to everyone else?

Yes, it did. I thought it was odd too. I've done gigs with Nene and the WCS storyline so why the heck is she happy to meet me now?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    GoldlinnieGoldlinnie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
    Hi there,
    I started the task and already did the appearence at 10x and the Tv show with NeNe and afterwards the talk show with her. Now there are no further gigs with NeNe. Is the task already done?
  • Options
    Vinn4311Vinn4311 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Yes, I was thinking the same thing here. I'm not getting any gigs call from her as well.