Not receiving Nene's event

I didn't get Nene's event and I already submitted a ticket to customer service, is anyone else dealing with this because this is literally the first time it has happened to me :( I'd restart once again but if you'd see all the items I have in my wardrobe you'd understand why I don't want to. If I did have to restart I would probably just delete the game for good. so if anyone has advice for what to do about this please help. :(

Comments

• Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Wow... I guess all I really needed was to restart my game, I guess I can say that I'm feeling a lot better towards the game.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    It's because you have a hack or jailbreak. You need to be at level +7 to receive the event.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, but that's not the only cases where people aren't getting the event. Some things were wrongfully causing some peoples games from getting the event. That's why we set up the thread, specifically for those instances.

Glu advises AGAINST uninstalling and reinstalling the game. You are very likely to lose your game data, and when it's gone......you start over from the beginning. So, if you want to take that chance, that's your decision.

If you didn't get the past 2 weekend events, please go here, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?160982-Not-Getting-Weekend-Events-Legal-Game follow the format, and post your issue.

Sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I didn't have a hack or jailbreak.. If you saw my post on another thread of my items it shows that I don't have a hack.
    Yes, I restarted my game but I'd advise you not to.
    I didn't have a hack or jailbreak.. If you saw my post on another thread of my items it shows that I don't have a hack.

And if you see my post directly above yours, you'll see I corrected someone's erroneous post that it was only happening to hacked games.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh sorry...
    No, it's ok, I just wanted to let you know that Glu realizes innocent games were getting caught, and they're working to fix each and every one either through a future patch or one on one assistance, which has been helping people. It's like catching a dolphin in a tuna net....they take the time, and free the dolphin. Think of yourself as a graceful, majestic Dolphin, and send in that customer care request if you haven't already. :) No, I refuse to call any of my friends Flipper. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary