Options

Not receiving updates?

ClaudiaFrancescaaClaudiaFrancescaa Registered Users 3 Posts
I didn't get any notifications about new events or whatsoever and I missed the 4th of July event as well as NeNe's event yesterday morning. Is it a bug or something? Because there were no updates from the App Store either :/
I was honestly hoping for an actual signature, but oh well.
Claudia Francesca seems cool enough :)

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi ClaudiaFrancescaa!
    Welcome to the forum, and it is nice to meet you:)

What device are you playing on?
    First are you updated to the 3.1.1 version? That is the latest update to come out. To check if you are, you can go to the menu section in the game, and then tap on the about section, at the top of it you will see what version you have, mine says v3.1.1

Second if I may ask, are you playing on a rooted/jail broken device? If so then a lot of people have been missing the weekend events, because GLU is going through trying to take out people that have hacked their game. If you do have a rooted device then I would suggest sending in a Customer Care ticket to GLU, and also adding your information to the Legal Game-Not Receiving Weekend Events Thread.

I hope this helps:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    ClaudiaFrancescaaClaudiaFrancescaa Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yes, I am updated to the latest version and nope my device is not jail broken nor is it rooted or whatever that is. It's only happened recently but I can't seem to understand why or how to 'refresh' it in a way.
    I was honestly hoping for an actual signature, but oh well.
    Claudia Francesca seems cool enough :)
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Ok then, have you tried filling out a Customer Care ticket from inside the game?

Also it can help if you go to this thread and put in all the necessary info that is required. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?160982-Not-Getting-Weekend-Events-Legal-Game.

GLU is aware that many people are not receiving weekend events and they are working to try and help as many as possible.:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!