Women's Exclusive Item's from Past Events Poll1 of 3

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Vats Speaking: Hello Stars and Starlets!

Finally we can vote to choose the top items of past events that we want to see in the wardrobe.

Due to the number of entries women's poll will be divided into 3 parts.

Each member can choose three items listed in each one of the female polls and 3 items listed in the men's poll.

The 5 most voted items in the 3 female polls and the 5 most voted items in the men's poll make the top 10.

The qualifying order will be according to the most voted to the least voted, as tiebreaker will be used the number of posts of the member who made the suggestion. The item of the member that has more posts earn one more position in the final ranking.

The poll will last from today until Saturday 7/18

KgMN4Bq.jpg?1

XxFzHNB.jpg?1

AkU9upL.jpg?1

g4fLSGR.jpg?1

E5SYOyA.jpg?1
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
πŸ’œVats
πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hello Guys
    I vote for the kourney look(the jean shorts and loose shirt), the kim look (the coat and dress) and the holiday look (red dress)
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Hi everyone! I would like to vote for the white shoes and the Christmas hair.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Hi Vats, can u number and title each like it is in the male thread pls? It's hard to tell which article of clothing and accessories are eligible.

Example : the denim overall looks is 3 items. Hair, overalls and gladiator sandals.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time πŸ˜‰

Andriod player
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    DMV, I'll ask it for Koko, she's working hard on these poll then I'll ask for a little of patience.

If someone gets in doubt please wait a little before voting.

This thread will remain open until Saturday, only men's will be closed on Friday. And as the other polls are opened they will have the same number of days open to voting in the forum.

Thank you for your comprehension.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • EllieFoxEllieFox Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hello !
    I voted for Christmas hair, overalls denim and fur salmon coat.
    I would love to see these items in the upcoming update.
    Also, good job, guys ! I really hope Glu will make it possible for us to get these awesome items.
  • Kittycatlady05Kittycatlady05 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hello everyone , I voted for the white shoes , red gown and Animal print dress :)
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi guys!

I love the polling Vats! I hope this will help us get what we wanted back into the game.:)

Also guys, I hope you all are aware that you do not have to type in what you want, but above the thread's title there is a poll box with the multiple choice items, listed by the name of it. The pics are also lined up with how there names appear in the poll box as well.

Just thought I say that and I hope it helps some:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    I'm glad you mentioned that Noona. Hummm that may be the problem, the poll isn't visible on the mobil version of this website.

That's probably why ppl are typing in thier votes. I know that's the case for me.

This is the only thing I see at the top of the page.

Screenshot_2015-07-13-16-51-30_zpshmdfa5ke_edit_1436820755278.png_zpsmnaqlib2.jpeg

Andriod player
    I dont see the poll box to enter...;(((
    Hey, DMV_Doll and Mklove! This is what I meant

image_zpsghd7zzl9.jpg

I just took this from my mobile device.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I see the actual poll we click on to vote just fine on my tablet (iPad mini). How about the iPhone and Android phones? I hate to add to Vats & Koko's load by having them figure out who just wrote in a vote versus who used the poll. Plus, if that can't be determined, we run the risk of double votes by people.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    I see the actual poll we click on to vote just fine on my tablet (iPad mini). How about the iPhone and Android phones? I hate to add to Vats & Koko's load by having them figure out who just wrote in a vote versus who used the poll. Plus, if that can't be determined, we run the risk of double votes by people.

Holly, this was taken from my iPhone. So it should be visible for all to see.

Guys I'm sorry to say, but only poll votes will be valid at the end of voting.

I know this isn't the ideal situation because some people will get out from the vote and I apologize for that, but we have several technical limitations and we have worked hard to make the process more organized, fair and clear to all of you.

Remembering that this campaign has nothing to do with GLU, it's a project between us forum members.

I hope that those who are unable to vote understand, we're giving the best of us, but there are certain factors beyond our capabilities.

Thanks.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I just took this from my Samsung S4 this is all I see. This is how forum always looks for me. There isn't anything pink/white and there's no poll. That's the only reason I asked Vats to label and number the items bcuz I cant see what u guys can.

However, I'll log on from a computer before voting ends and make my selections. Now that the discrepancy has been pinpointed.

Screenshot_2015-07-13-21-03-05_zpsgm0fwjra.png

Andriod player
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Mobile users should be able to click on 'full site' at the bottom of the page to change the format allowing them to see and vote in the poll.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    DMV - your screencap says you were not logged in. Perhaps that is causing the discrepancy?

I voted for that gorgeous red gown and the black top. :) I think I need to go through Francesca's screencaps of her items to see if there's anything I want to suggest for the next poll!
    Thank you Noona! i finally managed to vote!
    Kisses
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: Β»
    Mobile users should be able to click on 'full site' at the bottom of the page to change the format allowing them to see and vote in the poll.

Exactly, I use the full site. And it's actually pretty neat. Other sites aren't this much flexible when you switch from mobile to full site. Either the pages aren't displayed properly or the text is usually missing. Here I can use the commands which are invisible on my desktop. And as everyone knows, I use an Android phone.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    I forgot to nominate this m90ghl.jpg
    Lucy and Charli thanks for help!

Now everyone can vote!

So let's do this guys, reminding that the men's poll and the second women's poll are already open.

And the third comes out soon!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Man I wanted those fangs, not to the voters' liking, I guess I'll just get one in real life then LOL.
    PM to add
    xXLucyXx wrote: Β»

Never noticed the full site link at the bottom, so in the words of Homer Simpson "D'oh".

Thank you sooooooo much Lucy :)

I can vote now!

Andriod player
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: Β»
    Never noticed the full site link at the bottom, so in the words of Homer Simpson "D'oh".

Thank you sooooooo much Lucy :)

I can vote now!

Awesome! :) And thanks Vats I love your idea :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Tomorrow is the last day of this poll if you haven't voted yet vote now!

Below are links to other polls!

Women's poll 2 and 3 runs until Sunday

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?161492-Womens-Exclusive-Items-from-Past-Events-Poll-2of3

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?162244-Womems-Exclusive-Item-s-from-Past-Events-Pol-3of3
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    That Christmas hair is as messy as it is tacky. I sure don't miss it from my last game. I'm sorry, but some of these suggestions are just sad.

I was hoping for the animal print dress, but it looks like the fur salmon coat is winning.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Are you here trying to make friends and influence people?

You don't need to try. I've been in love with you ever since I realized you were actually an order of fish and chips.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

This thread should have been closed yesterday, but that's with Koko, but I've been monitoring the poll and until the moment it had to stay open last night we had 67 voters, it means that 1 person voted today.

All the items with the exception of animal print dress remained with the same amount of votes. This vote is canceled because it's outside the rules.

I'm sorry I'm just trying to be fair while we wait for our moderator make arrangements.

Any vote recorded from now is invalidated.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Hi Littledollz! Those are nice votes, but I think the poll has officially ended from what Vats said, so unfortunately idk if your votes count right now. Unless you voted already.

P.s I like your name;)

I realized that more people voted in the poll, I apologize again but your votes will not be considered.

Close the thread is beyond my capabilities, but I monitored the thread throughout the process and want to make sure all deadlines are respected so that there isn't favoritism for any item / member.

Here are the official figures of the women's poll 1 as the deadline for closing on 07.18.2015:

Voters: 67

1- White shoes iOS exclusive - 12

2 - Red dress from Christmas / NYEve - 29

3 - Animal Print dress from Perez Hilton's event - 24

4 - Christmas Hair - 29

5 - Vampire's fangs from Halloween - 14

6 - Overalls denim - 10

7 -Choker / double cuff combo from iOS Product Red event - 7

8 - Black belted top - 23

9 - Fur salmon coat - 32

Soon we will have the results of 4 polls and the top 10 will be determined as specified in this [thread=159164]thread[/thread]

Thanks to everyone who participated in the poll.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Brandon Lee SantosBrandon Lee Santos Registered Users 44 Posts
    I wish the red gown gets added as well as the costume of little red riding hood