Options

Anyone have these past event items? I haven't seen them posted? Or Did I miss them?

TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
image_zpsa3nqso3i.jpg
Bae & I poolside at our Punta Minta resort. He's upset cause I won't pay 40 K stars to get him a BBQ grill! LOL

Anyhoo......
I know we're into voting mode so I'm not trying to crash that party.

However....
I just remembered this dress I got and I can't remember from which weekend event it was a 40 star box item.
The purse Is a Valentine or dating event 40 star box item.
The gold bangle was a Kim special discount item.
The shoes are some special item not sure where???
My hoop earrings I don't again remember which event weekend. They have a Gold K in the corner but not like a Regular K for an exclusive Kim article.
The gold Tiara hair is either from the Valentine's Day weekend or a dating weekend??And was it another 40 star box item?
This is not an example of an outfit my doll would wear on a night out with Bae. I just wanted to add all the items together. Lol. Although take the purse away and it's not too bad. It might remind him to treat me like the Princess I am! Hahah!

I just hadn't seen these items posted in the "past item" threads so I wanted to see if anyone else had them? Or could tell me where they were from cause my memory is failing me!
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Dress was during the ALT event in a gift box. The gold K earrings were a Kylie/Kendall weekend (that's the different K from Kim's stuff) and the tiara was the NYE hair. The Big Hair was the weekend before, Tiara was to wear on NY Eve, pretty sure it was earned in an event package, the dress was the sparkly black gown, and I don't remember what else there was, I could be wrong but that's what I'm remembering.

Shoes with the gold strap were either just for sale, (Same gold K Star as other purchase items) or part of what I call a 'buy it now' outfit. If you want to track things, you can go through Luz' fashion threads, or run a search for 'weekend event' and that should bring up our recent party weekend threads, they have pictures of all the weekend items. I know we weren't thrilled with the tiara, not the best look. If the hair with it had been better I think we'd have been more excited about the tiara. :)

Anyway, that's what I recall.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
    Thanks koko!
    Just looked at my tiara and it has the same heart box with a bow that my other valentines event box and event tier items have so duh at me could have figured that one myself. I know the NYE sort of tiara hair you are referring to and it was more of a party hat right? I remember someone posting it.

It was mostly the ALT dress that I hadn't seen posted in Luz thread of special items.
    Are people still adding to that thread or no now that voting has started? I've been away a few days. Real life child has been ill!
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I hope your child gets better, Taddy!! That is scary:(

I don't think we can add any more since voting has begun
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!