Missing Cash/Stars from Free Offers

Comments

• SenneSenne Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yeah same here , even I havn't got any star no any cash , we are just needed to use real money ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Extra Stars for free is a bonus, a perk, an extra. It's not a given, a guranteed benefit, nor a part of the game. If there's a tech reason why the stars aren't coming forward, or there is a real issue, this is the thread. Just posting "This stinks" - something that adds nothing to the discussion are being removed. If you just want to vent about what you feel is unfair, there is the Vent thread. It's the Hookah lounge. Feel free to vent about the game there. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • addme7addme7 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I didn't even receive them completed offers and video and got nothing what should I do?
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I downloaded game of war fire age and reached stronghold level five I was supposed to get 30 k stars but never received them and when I went to go send the customer ticket to Glu the offer didn't even show up in the list of offers I started and Glu has not been responding to my emails
  • kelly annkelly ann Registered Users 3 Posts
    I feel like deleting this game every offer i complete then i dont get my flippen stars kim kardashian if you cannot keep up with the heat you will be loosing fans
  • Rhonda GaynorRhonda Gaynor Registered Users 18 Posts
    I posted back in June about not receiving K Stars from an offer through Fyber from Hallmark. Please be aware hat Fyber will screw you! I have sent numerous emails proving my purchase. They still one month later will not fulfill their end. Fyber offers are a joke and I've been screwed twice now but no more! I am disgusted!!!!
    Hi Rhonda, I moved your post to the right thread. I'm sorry this happend. Personally I've said time and time again, don't waste your time with the other offers, Just do videos, or download apps that they offer.

Since Fyber gave you no satisfaction, I would contact the credit card company, tell them what happened and see if they will help. And you can also let Glu know that Fyber isn't performing their responsibilities. Send a ticket from InGame Messaging, and right now, the system can't handle any Apostrophes. So, I would pursue it with the credit card company, and Glu.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CinfullCinfull Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hi I have an android and I was able to submit 3 tickets to Fyber and they responded via email. I didn't receive credit on 2 of those 3 and the 3rd one was an error I got when trying to download. Anyway on the 2 that I didn't get credit for I sent in the screenshot of what they wanted and they pay me for 1 and the other still says verifying. It's been about a week now since I submitted the screenies. Meanwhile I did more offers and still a week or more status says verifying. I go to submit a ticket for the new ones and after I fill out the ticket the submit button doesn't work. It does nothing, as if you didn't tap it at all. I try a different one and cannot submit. So is there a limit on how many tickets we can submit? Should I go through the email response I got from them on the other offers to get to them that way? Is this happening to anyone else?
    I only suggested the previous poster submit a customer care ticket after she tried to contact her credit card was because it was regarding a credit card transaction. Otherwise you have to try and resolution from Fyber. Glu cannot be held responsible for bogus " which do you prefer Coke or Pepsi" 'surveys'. In those cases, Glu will send you rightfully back to Fyber. And it will tie up Glu personnel who could be fixing other things. If you want to do surveys sign up for quick thoughts they pay you in iTunes gift cards earn $10 in real surveys automatically you get a $10 iTunes gift card code which you can turn around and pump into the game for those new pair of shoes. Only do fiber for videos or an occasional app to download but I'd watch it with even those. Hope this helps
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kayla03kayla03 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Uhoh!!! Never good
  • CinfullCinfull Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yea these issues I am having are for quick game apps download and start and download and reach a certain level type of offers that I do. But I wont't be doing anything else until that submit button is fixed!
  • AyoTevAyoTev Registered Users 10 Posts
    I don't even have the option...
    Yes Cinful, I would definitely use the email response to get back to them (Fyber) I hate those offers. See how you finally got one Star for one of the offers, with Fyber if the stars aren't automatic, you have to fight tooth and nail to get the promised reward. So yeah, if you can get to the via email, go for it. If they don't resolve it, then you are left with no other option but to contact Glu's Customer Care to see if they can help with your ineffective support button for Fyber. Here's a thought, do any contact Fyber buttons work, like for a different offer? I'd just get to Fyber any way I could.

And AnyTev, I'm sorry the offers aren't available for you. Unless you're in a country that prohibits them, keep trying because one day the offers might just be there. No explanation, it's just sometimes they're available, sometimes not. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Ok, I am so annoyed at entering my email address AND my cell number on these stupid survey offers for stars and not getting the dang stars!!!! I get a dozen or more solicitation calls a day now, and no gosh darn stars at least to show for it!! If they aren't going to work, then remove them please??!! Seriously! I've gotten calls from Tokyo for Christ sake, no joke. I'm owed probably 80 stars JUST from surveys alone. That's bad....:mad:
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
    TwiztidRose, yes, those 'other offers' are not worth the time and trouble. Personally, I hate the whole Fyber thing. Seriously? "What do you prefer? Crunchy or original Cheetos? Receive 6 Stars" and you proceed to fill out your phone number and email for every spam list in America. And they aren't surveys. THey're "Sign up for Spam" offers, that never pay out. If you want to earn through surveys, I know for iOS there is Quick Thoughts. I say iOS because your reward is either an itunes gift card after you earn 10$ in surveys, or an amazon card. Maybe there is a legit survey place that pays out in GooglePlay cards. Look into that. Google around, and if you want, come back and ask opinions about whether a certain place is legit. I have always said if you have videos to watch, ok, otherwise run away. Even the 'download and play app' choices are not very reliable.

You have to prove you did what they wanted you to. But the Other Offer surveys and tasks, worst aggravation since buying giftboxes for 40Stars only to yield 4000K$. Oh, wait, if you're on Kindle maybe the Amazon gift card would work for you. Let's both check out Quick Thoughts for you. How do you buy things for that account? (I'm hoping Amazon takes care of that) But honestly, stop giving out your info. If you want to subject yourself to those other offers that you know never pay out.....open a garbage email and use that. ANd for heavens sake, don't give your phone number. Those other offers are a field of broken dreams. Even people who have bought videos and things with their credit card have a nearly impossible time collecting those stars. Check out Quick Thoughtsโ„ข.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yeah, I would use Amazon gift cards. I buy my stars straight from the Amazon store on my Kindle. I just wish I could find something that actually worked! The free star videos very RARELY show up on my main, and I haven't seen one yet on Dante. I remember one survey that I completed on Dante that did pay out, but I can't remember what the heck it was!! Lol

Not sure I've seen "Quick Thoughts". Thanks Koko!

Edit: And yes! No more darned surveys lol!
    Oh!! In case anyone is interested, there is a petition thing in the star offers for 13 stars. I can confirm it DOES work!! No phone #, just your email. =)

Maybe we can get a thread going on offers that are CONFIRMED and do WORK. You think Koko??
    Awesome idea. Do you have the name of the offer?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    I think it would be awesome to have a thread that sorted out which offers are legit. That would be so helpful!
    Awesome idea. Do you have the name of the offer?

Not the actual name, no. But it was a petition that had something to do with gas. It was always at the very top of the offers on my screen, like in the first row. Just wanted name and email. The reward was 13 stars =).

I think a thread like this would be awesomesauce!!
    Ok, another one that I confirmed works!
    Showed on the top row for me. Reward was 4 stars, it was for Kotex samples. The offer that was advertised was actually out of stock, but if you scroll down on the page you can get one of the other samples. And you still get the stars. =) Just name, address and email.

Koko, are you going to make another thread for confirmed star/cash offers? Or will it stay here? I think a thread of its own would be great. And obviously, other users wouldn't know that these gems were in this thread. =D

On a similar note: it really sucks. Because if I do an offer on one game it seems to disappear on the other. I can't do the offer on both of my characters. I've been reloading offers trying to get the petition one to come up, not only to do it, but to get the actual name, and it refuses to come up. That's just wrong!!! =/
    For the time being while we see how this works, we'll keep it here TBH, the original post today belonged in the Stars issue. So I moved it there for now.
    :) Happy Partying.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Found another one that works! The one for 4 stars, it was for flare games. Was within the first few rows of offers!! =)

Edit: Think it may have been called flarePlay. =)
    For the time being while we see how this works, we'll keep it here TBH, the original post today belonged in the Stars issue. So I moved it there for now.
    :) Happy Partying.

Oh ok. Hopefully other users will find it though and contribute, and benefit. =(
  • ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    I'm not seeing those offers ): But i'll be on the lookout because I get different ones all the time. Thanks so much for the info, super helpful :)
    I looked through both Androids and my iOS game, and nothing like those offers popped up for me either. And what works for someone might not work for another. And, tbh, this is a sticky, people will find it. I just don't think this will work out the way you hope, because offers are different based on so many things.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I looked through both Androids and my iOS game, and nothing like those offers popped up for me either. And what works for someone might not work for another. And, tbh, this is a sticky, people will find it. I just don't think this will work out the way you hope, because offers are different based on so many things.

Oh. I hope so. I figured everyone had basically the same offers. Well I'll still update when I find one that actually works. Just in case it does help someone.
  • Keimah blairKeimah blair Registered Users 1 Posts
    I haven't been rewarded for my free trail. I've emailed the screenshots still have received anything
    Hi. this sounds like a Fyber issue. You followed an offer for free stars. I'm moving this thread, there are instructions on how to contact Fyber for this. Look at the beginning of the thread, and you'll find instructions on contacting Fyber. I'm sorry it happened. Good Luck, and welcome to the forum.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulianafacJulianafac Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hi, im not sure if this is the right place to ask this. Im an iOS player, level 26 and im brazilian. The thing is, i barely get to watch videos to earn kstars. Let me explain, whenever i click on get free stars > video offer, it says there are no videos to show. And also, does anyone know if, depending on your region (america, south america, asia, europe), those offers differ? The "other offers" here are so ridiculous. It's usually a paid one (and its US dollar, our currency is Real, almost 4 times more exp) and if it isnt then its some kind of game that you need to get way too many points to win and you never win because its impossible, so im asking, is it like this for everybody or just this unlucky brazilian here?
    The only time i won something from those other offers was yesterday. A game called sticky pop or something, that one wasnt hard at all but the previous ones were annoying. Cat bridge, ring line, dual hero, does anyone ever won/played one of these games??? Im sorry i just need to rant.