Options

Ryan Starr that other agent is Baaaaaaack!

TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
Well I'm on a quest with him right now. It's a weird one. Involves you pretending to date a co star. So far my SO is ok with it but I predict drama in this storyline. I love Sumon but he can get boring. It's nice to have Ryan swoop back in and shake it up! Love how you don't have to wait for his gigs either. They happen right away!

But still no Jen and Mario Quest!!!! I want my free hair darn it!

Anyone else get the call from Ryan?

Comments

• Options
    MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    Yes, I did.. but I ignored him!
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Since I started this game just recently in June, who is Ryan Starr? And if possible, could you post a pic of what he looks like lol? Is he like Cassio or something?:confused:
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yes I made his gigs, super boring by the way!

I hated this fake fight with that girl who in my game is a ghastly NPC!

I've always been faithful to Simon, so I hadn't met him until recently.

Danielle I posted a picture of his version in my game in the thread of the link below, it seems that his appearance is random in each game.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?124112-Totally-Random-KKH-let-s-share!/page21
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Thank you!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    TaddyXC, you can find the answer in this thread http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?127417-Ryan-Starr-New-Update

Nice to meet you :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Hm I haven't met him yet...on level 30. Does it come later than that?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Isn't this an old quest? Where people are doubting you're dating your co-star for a project and you have to go on fake dates so the press catches you and [spoilers] at the end of the quest you actually have the chance to date them? I am up to date with the game's storyline and none of this happened, but I do remember this gig.

Also I've always stuck with Simon no matter what. He's endearing.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I ended up choosing to date him after the farce ended then broke up and lost fans, but my character is now happy with her wife and baby, 8th marriage as well ha
    Isn't this an old quest? Where people are doubting you're dating your co-star for a project and you have to go on fake dates so the press catches you and [spoilers] at the end of the quest you actually have the chance to date them? I am up to date with the game's storyline and none of this happened, but I do remember this gig.

Also I've always stuck with Simon no matter what. He's endearing.
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
    I thought I heard about this quest and wondered why the heck I hadn't come across it yet! Oh I'll never leave Simon I just like doing the different story lines for fun! Ummmm no way I'm leaving Hot Hubby number two my baby daddy for the geeky co-star they have me dating!!!!