Comments

• Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    It's in Las Vegas baby
    Where is chateau nuit
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I have a suggestion, shouldn't we have a sticky thread for locations ? So that people won't create posts everytime they can't find a place?
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Actually they can be easily googled. A simple "kkh chateau nuit" gives an answer. I always do that when I'm lost. But yeah, it might be a good idea to have a sticky thread for that.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Well, Samurai started one awhile ago, but I don't know how updated it is. It's stickied in the FAQ & Support forum. Edit: Actually Hoodstar and Koko have done an awesome job getting it updated, so that it's only missing the stuff from the last update or two.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106856-KKH-Building-Locations
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I dont want to close a door here on the forum, people are always welcome to ask something, but inside the game help menu there is a tutorial that explains all the questions that may arise.

I suggest people to read is very interesting even playing for 1 year I didn't know it was there!

I find interesting we begin to indicate the tutorial to people from now on after all comes from the official source!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    carolineaplumcarolineaplum Registered Users 10 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I dont want to close a door here on the forum, people are always welcome to ask something, but inside the game help menu there is a tutorial that explains all the questions that may arise.

I suggest people to read is very interesting even playing for 1 year I didn't know it was there!

I find interesting we begin to indicate the tutorial to people from now on after all comes from the official source!
    Where do you see that? o_o
    I use my moms GC and Apple ID, so I can't add anyone at the moment. :(
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi Caroline!

Go to the options menu then press the help button and then the Glu support button, there will be several very useful explanatory texts!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!