Options

Trying to date someone

AravynAravyn Registered Users 4 Posts
Hi! I met this new guy and his badge says he's in the Top 10. I'm higher than him in ranking and I'm trying to date him, but he's not showing up in my contacts list. Are characters in the Top 10 not eligible to date?

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi Aravyn, is this guy a GC/Google+ friend? If they are they may have disappeared from your contacts due to connectivity issues. If not and they are just an in-game character, did you get the opportunity to speak to them when you first met them? Can you remember if you picked network or flirt? This determines your ability to date them in the future. However if you have not seen them in any of the locations and you found them on top stars list, be aware that not all of those characters are meetable in your game - I find in my game that new ones from the list get added into locations to meet with each update :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Hi! Thanks for replying.

He's not a Google or GC friend. I don't have any of those. I don't remember what I picked when I met him. I did send him a gift, though. That stinks if I screwed up and now I can't date him. I really wanted to. :(
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh that's a shame :( oh well maybe you will find someone you want to date more than him - hope so! :) And ask him for a refund for the gift! (jk) :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    LOL Thanks!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi Aravyn, you should definitely hook up with people to play with. A lot of people put their Game Center info in their signatures, feel free to add them, or private message them. The Friends and Gifting subforum is full of people wanting to add friends. ANd....don't gift anyone unless you have already established either a romantic or professional relationship. I once gifted an NPC something for stars. Thinking it would help me. No. It just taught me to save my stars for special real people, and myself of course.
    Welcome.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary