~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Ha, that would be cool, and very dramatic entrance for him. I think I will go get some new lights for the Moony signal.

Ok I will be sending you a PM.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I loved the idea and the name Noona!

I've tried the catering and fully recommend!!!!

I think Moony hasn't played much lately, he hasn't changed his clothes often and hasn't additions of fans since the last update.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Oh my god, we have bartender training, but it's with Tyler Bay!?! Argh, shoot me now! Why not Dan?

I'm just going to assume that they didn't use Dan here because they're saving him for some lurid weekend event of getting drunk in Cabo, or something. Yes, that has to be it.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Thanks Vats!
    Yeah, well I think he said it may be a few months before we see his return, because of work and helping some friends with exams..i think that's what it was..

Lol Luz, well I am sure that since you are now a bartender you can arrange a completion where you team up with Dan, and then face off against Willow and the lif bartender. Now that is something I would definitely pay to see!:D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Noona your catering is the best you will be in high demand for parties and events! :)

PS Luz look I'm dating Stellans brother! :D
    image_zpsfjbjihuc.jpg
    (I love the outfit btw thank you!! :))
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Wow! That's pretty funny. So maybe Stellan's actually a prince or something? In an obscure country... I always wonder what exactly that means. Probably some island nation in the western Pacific Ocean; the location for the next season of "Survivor". Bort and Stellan will likely be on that show soon, hamming it up while presenting a local dance or dinner to the contestants.

Hehe, your man is named Bort! I still think "Bort" is the name a confused alien would assume while trying to pass for human.

I'm glad you liked the gifts! Thanks for your help in the past, too.

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh noo don't tell Vats you said that! :D Bort could maybe get some fashion tips from Stellan but he was just around and I needed someone to take to an event - unfortunately he's one of those gloomy types that start a date saying stuff like 'almost everything sucks but your outfit doesn't'. Maybe he's depressed because he misses his home planet :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    I know, I'm bad. But Bort, I just can't understand it! I have to go search online-- is that actually a real name or not? Also, why is KKH sooo fond of it? I must have more than 20 Borts in my game.

I'm sorry Vats! Your Bort wears it well enough that I wasn't even noticing the name as much as I normally do! Mea culpa.

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Oh my god, we have bartender training, but it's with Tyler Bay!?! Argh, shoot me now! Why not Dan?

So you can concentrate more on juggling!

Oh I like that idea you mentioned. Weekend event with Dan ;D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Honestly I don't understand the obsession people have for bartenders here!

Yeah Bort isn't a very nice name, but hey he's a pop star A-list, has a sexy beard and don't have pink hair, it was the best I could find!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Okay, so I was wrong. Bort is a nice name, and apparently a very popular one. According to some dude on UrbanDictionary:
    Bort
    A massively popular first name, likely a variant of "Bart." Its popularity is so great that "Bort" merchandise frequently sells out in gift shops.

"We need more 'Bort' license plates in the gift shop. I repeat: we are sold out of 'Bort' license plates."

Small child: "Mommy, mommy! Buy me a license plate."
    Mother: "No, come along Bort."
    Man: "Are you talking to me?"
    Mother: "No, my son is also named Bort."

Also, Vats, your Bort is smoking hot. I can see why you're with him. You know I just like to say dumb stuff, right? Forgive me, and enjoy your Bort!

The bartender thing: with Dan, I think I like the tie, the hair, his wink & rakishly-raised eyebrow, the little bow he makes, his saying "Madame", and his general elusiveness. He seems to be a charming, polite guy, but he's also probably a bit of freak who's good with neckties. That's really all it takes with me. I wish he didn't have the stubble, but what can you do?

Yeah, Charli, I'd probably never learn to juggle from him! Smash, smash, smash.

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    People like what they can't get: Bartenders, Cassio, Alucard
    PM to add
    Oh man, as I was thinking about the babies, and the possible return of their original features, I suddenly ran into Cassio and we began working together on his "Classio" fashion line. And I had an unpleasant realization: he's the only violet-eyed man in my game at all!
    cb53f205-0db6-481a-af3f-0b38d9ce58b1_zpssuafnit4.jpg

Mind you, I don't hate him or anything, but I'm not one of his groupies. So, did I have some weird night with him that I subsequently totally forgot?
    fba61703-4e99-47d7-97d6-d673b484c470_zpsezy6ej0y.jpg

Things that make you go hmmm...

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Idk... Bort sounds too close to abort. IRL, I've never met a dude named Bort.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Bort sounds like a name that you would give to a generic dumb cartoon character.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Sounds very close to Bot. And since I've never met any Bort in the game that wasn't an NPC, I see Bort, I think Bot. lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lol Luz, Hmmmmm did you or was it really just pure coincidence?

Luz how did you get caught so easily! I thought you were a pro :p

I thought Bort sounded like an insect name, but hey I'm all for unique names. My real life name is kinda weird too.

And welcome back Zoyechka!! :o:o
    PM to add
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Luz how did you get caught so easily! I thought you were a pro :p

I thought Bort sounded like an insect name, but hey I'm all for unique names. My real life name is kinda weird too.

And welcome back Zoyechka!! :o:o
    *hugz* yay hi Naim!
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Zoyechka! I was away when you posted. Welcome back!

Bort has only one thing to say to you girls:
    JbqStmE.png?1

Welcome back Zoye!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I'm going to kidnap Bort.
    PM to add
    Kidnapping him won't make you as awesome as he is, though!

Just evaluate your plan with a cool head before you change your life with such a huge step... And there's no way Vat would take a kidnapping lying down-- he knows about kidnapping tactics and could use that against you! Remember how he nabbed Koko in order to force his way into Glu headquarters that time?

Vats wrote: »
    Hey Nai are you trying to steal my man? I thought we were friends!

Listen to the wise words of Lady Varias, you're dealing with a professional.

Don't forget that I have Mr. Jax x in the palm of my hand, especially now that our relationship is maximized his Stockholm syndrome it's more evident than ever!

And in my country we have dubious ways to torture.

I can't post the images here but I leave the link, but I warning the images are terrible terrible strong and NSFW.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Koko

I ensure you that Jax will never be the same after that !!!!!!

Sorry Vats. Not even the link. I have to go bleach my eyes.

Seriously, something Luz put up, a screenshot of my greeting that was taken down by someone that not even GluAdmin knew about. lol. So, let's police ourselves. My eyes. If you want to pass the link around, by all means do it through pm. I'm just going by the greeting being taken down, using that as a guideline for decency. Figures, I'd break the line.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh man, what'd I miss? I saw Vat's link, but I was at work, so I knew better than to click it!

Vats or Koko, can you pm me the link?

Luz, you dirty girl. Let me dig it up, it's not explicit, but you remember our thing vanishing with no word? well I don't want the CEO's 11 year old niece playing the game and hanging out here incognito and clicking on the link, ya know? one minute.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes, I do recall the time I posted that thing you said about getting stuff done to our stuff.

Somebody was unimpressed, that's for sure. I've tried to be more conservative since that episode.

Thanks for sending me the dirty dirty Vats.

See, now you're going to either call me a prude, or tell me my head is in the gutter. As opposed to that young man's. What do you think? As questionable as our Spa Appointment?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Maybe my inbox is too full or something, because I don't have anything from you yet.

Did you send it via pm, or via email?

I tried to do everything right just putting the link and was supposed to be funny, believe me this sort of thing happens all the time on TV here and I've seen kids doing, not that I think that's right but somehow this kind of thing is quite natural within my country's culture, but I knew that some people might feel offended then I put the warnings!

Now Koko if you found it inappropriate please don't send it to anyone else!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!