Weekend Event 7/17/2015 - Sizzling Summer Star Studded Spectacular

Comments

• carolineaplumcarolineaplum Registered Users 10 Posts
    OMG I WANT THOSE EYES SOOOO BAD
    my bad i only have 5 kstars and no money :(
    I use my moms GC and Apple ID, so I can't add anyone at the moment. :(
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    twofangs wrote: »
    How do the eyes look on your doll, DMV_Doll?

With & without makeup
    PhotoGrid_1437125692888_zpsauzm3vfs.jpg

BTW
    20 pts for 8hr
    12 pts for 3hr
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    I'm living for the eyes! But the lips are meh on me. I have to wear my natural lip color for it. I looks weird on me a bit.
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Do you guys think it's smarter to chose 3 hour gigs or 8 hour gigs? Usually I go with 3 but it feels like those are taking longer and longer to finish. Perhaps going with 8 is smarter? What are your thoughts
    Is it possible to ger the eyes in the first giftbox?
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Do you guys think it's smarter to chose 3 hour gigs or 8 hour gigs? Usually I go with 3 but it feels like those are taking longer and longer to finish. Perhaps going with 8 is smarter? What are your thoughts

I am doing 3h gigs. I can complete them with about 30 energy? And they give 12 stars + 1 from friend action. Unless forced, I won't touch 8h gigs.
    PM to add
  • SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    I'm so angry right now.. Almost won the eyes, but accidentally tapped the box next to them. I hate that.. And I have no k-stars to open another one. Got 50 energy ...yay. -_-"
    Sayu wrote: »
    I'm so angry right now.. Almost won the eyes, but accidentally tapped the box next to them. I hate that.. And I have no k-stars to open another one. Got 50 energy ...yay. -_-"
    Aw, that sucks.
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I am doing 3h gigs. I can complete them with about 30 energy? And they give 12 stars + 1 from friend action. Unless forced, I won't touch 8h gigs.
    The last two 3 hour gigs I did took up over 40+ energy, that's why I was starting to wonder if 8 hours might be more advantageous... but I'll stick to 3, cheers!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Those eyes looks prettier without makeup, those lashes!
    PM to add
    Well I wasted almost 200 stars in the attempt... but I got the eyes (and the necklace)!! I reeeeeally want that gift box hair too but I don't want to waste any more stars so I'll practice some self control lol. But that hair... so pretty... looks amazing on you DMV!!

How do I look?

CKG-pI-VAAA6peX.jpg
    Inspiration provided by the one and only...

IMG_20150717_061609_zps5oaa5qj2.jpg

IMG_20150717_061447_zps8bocksaa.jpg

Andriod player
    Thank you sooooooo much :)

You look awsome ! The eyes go really well with your lips :)

Glu made up for the last few weekends
    Well I wasted almost 200 stars in the attempt... but I got the eyes (and the necklace)!! I reeeeeally want that gift box hair too but I don't want to waste any more stars so I'll practice some self control lol. But that hair... so pretty... looks amazing on you DMV!!

How do I look?

CKG-pI-VAAA6peX.jpg

Andriod player
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Finally eyes and lips!!!!
    And I love the hairstyles :D
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Thank you sooooooo much :)

You look awsome ! The eyes go really well with your lips :)

Glu made up for the last few weekends
    Glu was totally holding out on us! Making sure they nipped all the hacked games in the bud before revealing the goodies... they knew what they were doing!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I broke my gift box rule, have a bunch of $4000 prizes, but also the hair! Also, the new eyes which make me look like someone else so I'm not using them, and the necklace, but THE HAIR!

931d277b-e91b-42cb-8121-5c200c2a3dbc_zpsxniztdvn.jpg

And I'm basking in a giddy afterglow... I wasted too many Kstars, but these prizes are soooooo good that I don't care at all. Yay!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I broke my gift box rule, have a bunch of $4000 prizes, but also the hair! Also, the new eyes which make me look like someone else so I'm not using them, and the necklace, but THE HAIR!

931d277b-e91b-42cb-8121-5c200c2a3dbc_zpsxniztdvn.jpg

And I'm basking in a giddy afterglow... I wasted too many Kstars, but these prizes are soooooo good that I don't care at all. Yay!
    Congrats! It would be great if we could transfer items we don't want! I'd beg you to gimme the eyes cause there's no other way to win them anymore xD The hair look awesome on you btw
    That hair is seriously too gorgeous... but I must resist! I just know every gift box I'll open from here on out will be cash!

But seriously I'm so jealous lol, you guys look beautiful with it.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My gift box gave me the Vajayjay top......which I love, I have it in Black, and WHite, and Purple, and the game gave it to me in Beige. Beige, for the girl who had a house built so it could be all purple, and teal, and grey and white......with not a freakin speck of earth tones. So, um, Anybody need a beige rag to clean up pig poo in SanFrancisco?

<
    Look at my avatar for crying out loud. Does any of that, fit with Beige?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sayu wrote: »
    Congrats! It would be great if we could transfer items we don't want! I'd beg you to gimme the eyes cause there's no other way to win them anymore xD The hair look awesome on you btw

Jeez, I'm sorry Sayu! I sounded like a rotten brat, yikes.

I wish I could give you the eyes, too! Looking back at DMV's with and without makeup pics, I played with the eyes a bit more, and realized that I look exquisitely Indian with them, so I like that. But I would send them to you in a second!
    a0e66dec-9ceb-4323-bbf7-215db0515395_zps4igcyshw.jpg

Well, to me, I look Indian right now. <hope that comment doesn't seem inappropriate to anybody.> And gorgeous. A new look, for sure. I think the eyebrows might be the best ones in the game, actually! Who was it here who has the eyebrow fetish?

LuzVarias wrote: »
    Jeez, I'm sorry Sayu! I sounded like a rotten brat, yikes.

I wish I could give you the eyes, too! Looking back at DMV's with and without makeup pics, I played with the eyes a bit more, and realized that I look exquisitely Indian with them, so I like that. But I would send them to you in a second!
    a0e66dec-9ceb-4323-bbf7-215db0515395_zps4igcyshw.jpg

Well, to me, I look Indian right now. <hope that isn't offensive to anybody.> And gorgeous. A new look, for sure. I think the eyebrows might be the best ones in the game, actually! Who was it here who has the eyebrow fetish?

Luz, u look so exotic :) The hair is just....on another level of gorgeous!

I think when the prizes are to die for, spending extra K Stars doesn't hurt as bad.

Andriod player
  • Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    My gift box gave me the Vajayjay top......

As usual, I'm being marginalized by a certain omnipotent somebody who's currently making weirdo happy squeals while they grind away to earn extra facial features for someone else who shall remain nameless. (Sigh)

But it's a beautiful day, and you ladies all look so dammn hot!

Will AppleP be modeling this, er, vajayjay top that sounds so promising? I need something!
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Luz, u look so exotic :) The hair is just....on another level of gorgeous!

I think when the prizes are to die for, spending extra K Stars doesn't hurt as bad.

Thanks, DMV! I looooooove this event! I am making stupid happy sounds!

Your looks inspired me to investigate the eyes further-- love your edits.

Now I'm becoming kinda addicted to the new eyebrows + the hair. But I'm enough of a psycho that I'm feeling disloyal to my old eyes!?! How insane is that?

Lips look good in every color... Well almost every color lol

PhotoGrid_1437131664081_zps3bgn7psg.jpg

Andriod player
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg the eyebrows are to die for, Luz! You look phenomenal. I have a total eyebrow fetish. I now decided I want the eyes, too! I spent all the Kstars that I could for this week & I only got the necklace. I got the Birkin bag (I think it's Birkin, idk), a black dress, and $8,000. It's a total FML moment for me but who knows.... Once I get the Kylie lips then I'm all good.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Lgordon19 wrote: »

But it's a beautiful day, and you ladies all look so dammn hot!

Will AppleP be modeling this, er, vajayjay top that sounds so promising? I need something!

Hey Big Guy, forgive my asking, but with those lovely locks of blond touseled hair, I wondered if you might have a little Scandanavian in you?
    Good morning. I'll model for you, if you'll model for me. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    I bought 2 boxes and got 40 stars in my 'free' box from the weekend event, I got the eyes and necklace, I so want both hairstyles though, might try another box I'll see if I can resist as I am low on stars

Without Make up

OcNxEhm5.jpg

With Make up and different eye colour

JDjorSD0.jpg
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I have a question. Do all of this week's gift box items have points or is it just the So Glam items? It would be so unfair if it were just the GS stuff that garner points.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Was a little disappointed the guys didn't get new facial features as well but I got the hair out of my free giftbox so that made up for it! I'm not even going to waste K-Stars trying to get the other items because they're all ugly in my opinion.

image_zpsoqk8lawr.jpg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Congrats on that hair, Trevor! Yeah, I'm kinda unmoved by my possible prizes too, which is probably a blessing really.

And now another day at work awaits. Why doesn't my job recognize how much it messes with my goofing off? Ugh.

Have fun today, people!
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!