Options

HELP haven't been getting events

bojangybojangy Registered Users 6 Posts
This is like the second weekend in a row the event announcement/items haven't appeared. Is it because I'm on the D-List (i started on my third comeback a while ago and havent gotten around to climbing back up)? Can i do anything to fix this the stuff this week is so cool my heart is breaking

Comments

• Options
    Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Hi there. Is your game jailbroken/rooted/altered? If so, the events won't appear in your game anymore.

If you aren't altered, you've accidentally been caught in a cheating filter that Glu set up a couple of weeks ago. Glu can help you to restore the game if you check out this link.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?160982-Not-Getting-Weekend-Events-Legal-Game

If you want to get their help, they will need to look carefully through your game.
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    To be clear, it also seems that the games on some rooted devices that haven't been involved in cheating might be salvaged. But I think Glu will need to work with individual games to clear them of the cheating issue.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It's like catching a beautiful dolphin in the tuna net, so post the details as requested in that link, and be sure to contact Customer Care from your game screen.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BlazinBoy101BlazinBoy101 Registered Users 20 Posts
    For those who haven't been able to play this weekends "Make It Glam" Upfronts event,
    Do u know if they'll give u the opportunity to Upgrade your character in a future update to get the New Crystal Eyes, Clothes, & Hair?
    For some it's too late⏳to play.
    It wouldn't be fair to some ppl to Have this ONE TIME makeover event.
    GameCenter: +Envious+
  • Options
    Teenwolffan1122Teenwolffan1122 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I didn't get the nene event last weekend. But on Friday I get the glam squard event. But I'm not sure if I was supposed to get new hair and new makeup. With the event I always got the weekend event. Last weekend was first time I didn't get event I think the game has glitch.