Options

How do you imagine your "adult" baby?

MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
Probably I have nothing better to do before sleeping.. but..
I was just looking at my doll Charlotte and her baby Daya.. skin color.. eyes.. nose.. "mmmm.. if she could get adult.. how she would be like?!".. and that's what came out!

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/e6554g.à[/IMG]
Charlotte and Evan Powell introducing Daya

And... "big" Daya!!
v7sak1.jpg

I'm crazy.. I know!
😂😂

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww, I can't play with my boys, but I'll go see what little SamiJade will turn out like. Great idea. I love it. If anyone would like to Age progress my little boys (hint hint hint) Here's what they look like.
    C. Stephan Stephan716_zpsbwgsfiym.jpg
    Little Dante ChristopherDante_zpstzvwkct7.jpg

If anyone one of you wonderful guys want to age progress my little dumplings, I'll be forever grateful, And I'd be happy to age up your little girls if you have daughters. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Amelia Zo just fell in love at first sight when she saw her little Thea, she couldn't resist and together with her partner Henry, they adopted her. Henry left the picture but all was well with Amelia and Thea.

280qj50.jpg

Now, Theadora Zo is all grown up! She takes her studies very serious and plans on working behind the scenes of the entertainment industry.

21chu6p.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And, Here's Little Samantha Jade when she was little -
    Gs5QvGd.jpg?2

This is how I see little Samantha Jade growing up. Bad attitude, entitled, snarky Alpha Girl, Sigh. She's definitely AppleP's kid.and here she has blossomed. Note the tremendously bored look on her face. And she obvs didn't get our love of purple. She's wearing green eyeshadow. But, when she outgrows the bad attitude, she will be a lovely young lady.[
    dylD6d2.jpg?1

And, she raids her mother's closet regularly.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    She was so sweet, innocent, and carefree. She really never gave me any problems until her sixteenth birthday & her friend, Ruby Rose from OITNB started hanging out.

2f05c1u.jpg

They both moved to London & formed a punk band. Now my baby girl Zoë never calls me. And if she does it's just to ask for money or to cuss me out. I guess it was my fault. All those years I was traveling around the world making money, marrying wealthy men that neither cared for me nor my child, having her cared for by various nannies. I really should have been there when she was growing up. I hope & pray that someday she'll see the light & join me in Scientology.

1evosx.jpg

Yes. She is a young woman full of angst. But with adversity comes opportunity. Perhaps someday she can channel all that anger & be the next great Punk artist. Who knows, only time will tell.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Since I have a sone I can't actually make him though my husband can be a good model! I imagine Mordecai to look like his father from this picture, fuller lips, and black curly hair.
    image_zpsne0ctfil.jpg~original

532580D5-9329-47E3-831E-0A9C5ABD418E_zpsvc8zvmio.png~original

I can imagine my son as a heartthrob like his dear old man, more or less. Not sure if he'll share the same persona. I feel that Mordecai will be just as chill and geeky as his mom. Considering that he's born in Milan he'll get extra cool points in his father's favor. Though however he'll turn out I think he'll be loved no matter what.

This was the best I could do. I'm not too familiar with the guys, but here's Mordecai:

image_zpsiwdsymln.jpg~original
  • Options
    ��������
    too funny!!
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Haha this is too funny, what an awesome thread ^^
    I hope & pray that someday she'll see the light & join me in Scientology.
    Awesome haha
    Here's baby Hazel. She talks way too much for her age but at least she sleeps long hours so she's not too hard on mommy and daddy. She seemed to appreciate music so mommy quickly registered her for ballet lessons.

796082KKHScreenshot1436737855640.jpg

Years later Hazel, now known as 'H', completely ditched ballet to her mom's dismay. She's more into hip hop and she travels around the world to attend dance competitions with her crew. Her mom agreed to financially help her as long as she continues her psychology studies, doesn't dye her hair pink and stays the hell away from Willow Pape's son.

164987KKHScreenshot1437071893875.jpg
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Marikita I was thinking of opening a thread with this theme a few days ago, but I held it because my last thread that wasn't an "On Wednesday ..." flopped so hard that I was afraid, I'm very glad you did so the idea is wonderful!
    4Icnm7M.jpg?1

Well my little baby Mellanie, has grown to become the greatest of all Hollywood Stars!

And it's wrong to think that she reached this level of stardom because of her famous parents. Of course, having been raised in a family with two talented parents had some influence on the fate of little Mell, but the fact is that since childhood she showed extraordinary skills.

Mellanie changed her name to "Mia Vought" to not live under the shadow of her famous parents, but that wouldn't be necessary since her fame would go greatly beyond belief!

She began her singing career at age 14 by releasing the single "Life's Sweet" a song about empowerment and self-acceptance, from there she has sold nearly 100kk copies, her third album "All my virtue" broke several records in the music charts!!!

In addition to becoming one of the most iconic and respected artists in the music industry for her unmatched voice and be an incredible dancer and song writer she received countless awards!
    Vl05fAl.png?1

She also made a crossover to the film industry and has become an actress praised by critics. On that photo she's about to receive an award for being the best actress!

Other activities include a video game franchise created by her and a sucessful series of books that now are being adapted for the big screen, as well as countless advertising campaigns!

All this success led her to become the youngest billionaire in the world at 18 years old.

She also devotes much of her time to philanthropy and to combat social injustice, daddy's little girl definitely become a great woman who inspires the whole world!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    That's how Koko's babies could be like!

2po1dsz.jpg

(I used the same trick used by Vats!)
  • Options
    kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    Here's my little Emma Grace when she was just a baby, as her last name when was full of grace, she was sweet, happy, always painting and playing with mommy's makeup.
    IMG_7235.jpg

As she grow up I saw her more and more interested into the fashion world. She used to rip every piece of fabric she found to make her dolls dresses.

Now, 25 years later, Emma is known as one of the greatest fashion designers in the industry and I couldn't be more proud, she always make me smile and I feel so happy when I get to model one of her creations. Surely, she grown so good, she's my biggest accomplishment.
    IMG_7237.jpg
  • Options
    I'm loving the stories keep posting guys!

Marikita is funny how Stardom is so familiar and yet so different from KKH, and play as a girl is so cool because there's so many long hair styles is like heaven!

I won't keep playing the game because I invest a lot of time in KKH and I want to save time for when Britney Spears game is released, but it's definitely interesting to see the game that was the basis for our beloved KKH!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Wonderful idea for your thread, Marikita!

Here's the before & after for my little Pilar! Couldn't be more proud of her... She was such a funny baby, always babbling & giggling about something.
    b09d7067-8994-4317-adb7-38522013af37_zpshjq066zk.jpg

Despite her odd trait of wild-fluctuations in eye color, she grew up to be one of the loveliest people in the world! She's currently a concert-promoter in Miami; she adores the vibrant night-life and staying out to all hours. She still loves to talk, so we at least get to hear plenty about her life...
    image.jpg1_zpszfmislhj.jpg
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
  • Options
    Vinn4311Vinn4311 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Our baby girl Raven is the sweetest and nieces baby in the world. She has never been any trouble or giving us any problems an is daddy's little girl.
    image.jpg1_zpsfrekjw3k.jpg

Now 23 years later we can not be any happier of her. She is finishing up her last year of school to be a doctor and just got engaged to a lovely young guy. They have been together since high school both wanted to wait to finish school before getting married and starting a family.

image.jpg1_zpsuqvxpte5.jpg
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Marikita is funny how Stardom is so familiar and yet so different from KKH, and play as a girl is so cool because there's so many long hair styles is like heaven!!

I stopped playing Stardom cos glu doesn't release updates for that game and the forum is quite dead! :(
    I'm no longing to see Britney's game too.. even if I won't leave KKH! ;)
  • Options
    Oh yes I won't leave KKH, too.

I'd love if there was a connection between games, like to transfer our wardrobe and connect with people who are playing any of the games in the franchise and exchange pieces of clothing!

If there is nothing like that I'm starting to consider play as girl, girls will earn Britney's iconic clothes and hair, maybe even her belly button and tatoos, while for boys plaid shirts perhaps?

I hope they add blue eyes in the game is very annoying not exist this option!

Does Glu release a demo before the official release? I would love to be one of the people testing the game to rate it, after all I follow Britney's career for almost 17 years, I know all her discography, already watched all her performances and concerts, watched and read thousands of interviews, news and documentaries and I have contact with other members of her fanbase daily, I think I'm qualified :p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I love everyone's stories it's nice to see where you imagine they could be!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I love this thread, so imaginative!

Here is my Anna Molly as a little one, she was always a lively and free spirited child.

iy3uuU1.jpg

She grew to have a passion for music and fashion just like her parents, and eventually worked to combine her two greatest loves by becoming a successful stylist for various recording artists. She has a special relationship with her dad and loves tattoos so she got inked with her daddy's full sleeve. ;)

IMOhg1E.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Does Glu release a demo before the official release? I would love to be one of the people testing the game to rate it, after all I follow Britney's career for almost 17 years, I know all her discography, already watched all her performances and concerts, watched and read thousands of interviews, news and documentaries and I have contact with other members of her fanbase daily, I think I'm qualified :p

Oh yes! You deserve it!
  • Options
    I love everyone's stories it's nice to see where you imagine they could be!

Siiiii! But I don't have a story yet.. I'll try inspiration in my dreams (it's 5:35 am here)..
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I hope it's not too late that I post this though it probably is but I figured why not add to this thread anyway.
    Christina Grace was always rummaging through mommy's purse when she was little. She'd grab the lipstick and put it on her dolls, than she would have mini fashion shows for her dolls
    image.jpg1_zpsfsbdnrpg.jpg
    23 years later, she became ,not only a model, but also a Fashion Designer. She also became a mother just recently! I really could not be more proud of my little Christina Grace, even though she's a grown woman now.
    image.jpg2_zpsbwyysyhr.jpg
    So anyway now there will be a long line of redhead's in the family XD