Options

Strategy for earning K-stars & cash and saving them

DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
Hello,

I'm curious to know what's everyone's strategy is for earning k-stars and cash and saving.

Thanks!
GC: Mareahh 86

Comments

• Options
    kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    Well, I won't call it an strategy. But what I do is patiently wait for the free Kstars weekend. Then, I work like CRAZY. I literally only stop to eat, go up the bathroom and alter for like 3 hours. I do as many gigs as I can and definitely don't waste them unless I really, really like something like Kim picks or special gift boxes.
  • Options
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I bought a car and a jet so I save up a LOT on transportation.
    Tapables are a slow way to earn money but it can be worth it on the long run.
    I check everyday for free kstars offers (ad videos, apps to download...)
    Like Isabella Grace I do as many gigs as I can during events in which they give you a kstar for 5 stars gigs
    And I only spend kstars during VIP events

Oh and I used to date exclusively chez Asadaux in Dubai or al Canario in Punta Minta (or I guess you can date home if you play on a tab/pad) ^^
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    thank you. Is there a reason you only date in those two places?
  • Options
    Dollfacexx wrote: »
    thank you. Is there a reason you only date in those two places?

Yup, El Canario is extremely cheap and Asadaux is completely free (except for one action costing 75 kcash). In any case (unless you want to), avoid ridiculously expensive places such as Miraggio Grande (Vegas), La Rue (Paris) or The Oak (Soho)

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I wouldn't really call it a strategy, I just wait to earn kstars through videos or gift boxes.
    For cash I tap on stuff, although that doesn't give you a lot of money.
    I stick to the storyline gigs or Simon calls to earn cash, although a quick way to get money is working at the Dash stores. Especially the one in SoHo because it offers you the longest shifts.

As for saving money, the first two things you need are the car and then the jet. Also if you can avoid it, don't date. If you -must- date because of an event, make sure it doesn't escalate and make sure you're the one who breaks up with them.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    It's okay! I have a few friends on there. I'm sitting at number 3 right now and there is two people with 462M fans so I'm thinking of deleting them.
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Same here, I deleted the one person with the millions of fans and she's still on my list :(
  • Options
    twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Oh and I used to date exclusively chez Asadaux in Dubai or al Canario in Punta Minta (or I guess you can date home if you play on a tab/pad) ^^

. . . . . . . . e d i t . . . . . . . .

El Canario is extremely cheap and Asadaux is completely free (except for one action costing 75 kcash). In any case (unless you want to), avoid ridiculously expensive places such as Miraggio Grande (Vegas), La Rue (Paris) or The Oak (Soho)

Hey Chanrin!!

May I ask if you ever date at Panino?

I always thought that was the cheapest place...

I am guessing I am wrong?

Thank you for your help. :)
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • Options
    At Panino, I don't think you ever spend more than 40 kcash for a single action. It's cheap, but not the cheapest. Same goes for The Brew Palms, it's not really expensive. So yeah, I date there sometimes 'cause I heard changing location can help you move up the Top Couple ^^

---
    #TeamCassio