Make It Glam project - problems accessing tasks?

ajartisajartis Registered Users 2 Posts
Where do I go to meet the glam squad?

Comments

• Sara2015Sara2015 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Where do you go to meet the glam squad and where are the upfronts located?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    At the scheduled time you'll be called for that task, just like any other. Mine says it's has 4hours and 50 minutes, then I'll be called to Femme in Paris for "Made Up". When you complete that, there will most likely be another task in the quest, and that will be announced with a timer just like Made Up is. Does this answer your questions?

Enjoy the Event, and thanks for playing. Don't forget to stop in to the Weekend Event Party Thread. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?162351-Weekend-Event-7-17-2015-Sizzling-Summer-Star-Studded-Spectacular/
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I just finished my photoshoot at Femme, and now I have a dead end. I'm supposed to meet Jen, I got a call from Kim about it, but it's not available. ANy clues?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Go to the hotel in TriBeCa. Jen should be there.
    A number of us are completing the Photoshoot at Femme for this weekends quest, only to be left hanging. In my case, Kim called and told me to go meet Jen at her hotel in Tribecca. I get there, it is locked. Others aren't finding where to go either.

If you've gotten to the 2nd part of this, where did you go, were you called again? Any info would be helpful because if it's a glitch, these things escalate quickly. So....anybody?

Answer: Go to the Ganseveldt in Tribecca, from the NYC Airport. If there is still a problem, no more panics at the disco, ok? lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Go to the hotel in TriBeCa. Jen should be there.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I'm showing 2 tabs telling me to go there, so I did, and it's locked.

We're looking for a little more info. Did you play through this? Did you get the call from Kim to go there?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, my game just opened it up for me, I shut down reopened the game and the Gansevoort was available..

Go to the Ganseveldt in Tribecca.

If you're still not open, Leave your info

Edited because : I said Gansevoort. That is the name of my latest favortie Michael Kors bag. lol. Get my mind out of purses and into the game. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    Ios 8.4
    Iphone 6
    Level 35

Finished the Femme shoot and my tasks for this weekend disappeared. Haven't received a call regarding meeting Jen.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    iOS 8.4, iPad mini, level 31

Finished Femme shoot, lost the weekend tasks & countdown, Lord Ganzermort is locked. A dead end.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    Ios 8.4
    Iphone 5S
    Level 29

I was patiently waiting for the 12 hours to pass so I can start Mario's gig for the weekend event and now everything is gone. I have no gigs for this weekend event.
    wow. and mine just opened. I went to LA looked around a little, and when I opened up again (Ok, I had a yogurt) came back and it was available. I felt foolish and thought I'd overlooked it. I tapped on it and it opened.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ios 8.4
    Iphone 5S
    Level 29

I was patiently waiting for the 12 hours to pass so I can start Mario's gig for the weekend event and now everything is gone. I have no gigs for this weekend event.

Hi again IsabellaG, in your case, I would send a ticket to Customer Care in Game, through the options tab. (If you need more help let me know) Explain the situation.

And watch this thread while we see what unfolds. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    Thanks for your suggestion, but I'm showing 2 tabs telling me to go there, so I did, and it's locked.

We're looking for a little more info. Did you play through this? Did you get the call from Kim to go there?

Yes I played through the Glam squad, it was nice to have new quest. We need more quest's here, I hate this and it suck's I only get one guest at a time.
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    iOS 8.4, iPad mini, level 31

Finished Femme shoot, lost the weekend tasks & countdown, Lord Ganzermort is locked. A dead end.

ok, so are you locked out or just causin trouble for my addled brain?.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    Hi again IsabellaG, in your case, I would send a ticket to Customer Care in Game, through the options tab. (If you need more help let me know) Explain the situation.

And watch this thread while we see what unfolds. :)

I sent two. One using the help option in the game that lead me to a conversation like the iMessage. But I've done that before and never got an answer. So this time I used the contact us option here in the forum, that's via email, thought. I hope that I get my game fix soon, meanwhile I'll be here checking the post.

Thank you so much, Koko. Do you think that I did everything good?
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    ok, so are you locked out or just causin trouble for my addled brain?.

I really am locked out. My "up fronts" event prompting is gone, and I haven't been told to go anywhere after the Femme event.

But I'll go look around in the game some more now. Maybe some prompt is waiting for me or something.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    I completed both Mario and Jen's task. My "redo your up fronts" cleared after that but nothing since. What was supposed to happen?
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Did you already attend the thing at Chateau Nuit in Las Vegas? I'm pretty sure there's nothing after that at least I didn't get anything after that.
    The last part is "Upfront Glam" and that's the third and final leg of the event. I know there was speculation if we'd get a new look upon completion, but not this time. That's just the end of it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    Yeah. I completed the gig in Vegas. I didn't get anything for it.
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • AyniaAynia Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm having the same issue!!! Just posted about it. Met with Mario and now the clock is just ticking and the hotel has been locked and no call from kim. Closed the app. Turned my phone off and on, still nothing.
  • AyniaAynia Registered Users 35 Posts
    Sooo finally got the shoot done, got to Jen but now I only have like 4 or 5 hours left and the show isn't available for another 9 hrs! And it's waaaay too many stars for me to pay to bump it up. I've never missed a gig especially a kim appointed gig. Will this affect our relationship or my fans/career?!??
  • CinfullCinfull Registered Users 10 Posts
    After i completed the Femme shoot i got the next quest called Hair done and it tells me to go to London. The problem is that it wont be avail til 12 hrs but there is a timer counting down saying i have 2 hr 57 mins left. If i start it now it will cost me 18 stars which i refuse to pay because there is something wrong with the timing of these quests as alot of people are having the same issues.
  • Teenwolffan1122Teenwolffan1122 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Are we supposed to get new hair and makeup with this event ?
    no new hair or makeup with this one, but the event has hair and makeup available in the event quests and in the gift boxes.

And I'm sorry you were left with 4 hours left, but I have to ask, when did you start doing the event? it began Friday morning, and by Friday afternoon a lot of were going to meet Jen in the Hotel after the first photo shoot. As a rule, when things pop up with a "Complete by" timer, they should be done first, ahead of other tasks.

This weekend's event was geared toward long hours of gameplay, a race against the clock. Others less so. I'm sorry you don't feel you're able to finish the event. Next time you have to start the timed tasks ASAp. When you finish a gig, don't hang out in the studio while you energy up. Immediately leave the place and if a phone call from Kim saying Go see Jen is scheduled, then the little act of leaving the completed gig immediately can shave hour or more wait time off the next aspect of the timed events.

Hope this helps for next time.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary