Glu officially hates me

kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
So I searched for help using my game, and it leaded me to a conversation like the iMessage ones. After I few tries with that, I was done and sent a ticket using "the contact us" here in the forum. And still… Norhing. Now I don't even have my daily gift box.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I'm sorry this happened. What was wrong with your game? And how long ago did you submit the ticket? Glu will get back to you as soon as they can, but now you're in the queue for help. They are very responsive, and will do their best to help you.

But when you start a new thread it helps to indicate what the issue is. At this point, I have no indication of what you need help with, aside from not getting the gift box. When did you stop getting it?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    I'm sorry this happened. What was wrong with your game? And how long ago did you submit the ticket? Glu will get back to you as soon as they can, but now you're in the queue for help. They are very responsive, and will do their best to help you.

But when you start a new thread it helps to indicate what the issue is. At this point, I have no indication of what you need help with, aside from not getting the gift box. When did you stop getting it?

Hello, Koko. This is the email that I sent you glu yesterday at 18:32.

"So, for the past few days I wrote to you guys. But apparently nothing gets to you, because I never had an answer. I used to write to you using the help option in the game, and the contaction through a conversation. But as I said I never got an answer. So I'm trying this way.

I have a lot of issues. First: About a week and half I was in a date with my spouse and I wasn't able to finished it. And when the time tuned out, my position with my spouse went down to -75!!!!! And that's A LOT. I worked so hard for my relationship and that's no fair. There's a way you can bring us to our normal position?

Second: In the few passed weeken events I never got the reward for finished the gigs of the event. No points no anything. This is happening to me since Khloe's birthday event.

Three: My baby used to had hazel eyes. But now are green. I already sent my email to fix that issue.

Four: Today while I was waiting for the 12 hours to pass so I can start my first glam squad gig for the week event, I noticed that my gigs for this are GONE. Now I only have my normal gigs."
    You've contacted Glu, and now you just have to wait for their response. Sorry you're having these issues. The Baby issue is being addressed, Sorry you're having these problems, but Customer Care will get back to you as soon as possible.

As far as this weeks events disappearing, a few people have said after they shutdown and reopened, their events came back. Otherwise, I'm sorry about this week's event, but you're in good hands with Customer Care.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    Be patient! They took around 10days to reply, but they do!
    Marikita wrote: »
    Be patient! They took around 10days to reply, but they do!

Thanks for the advice, Marikita. I was thinking that they reply the same day.
    You've contacted Glu, and now you just have to wait for their response. Sorry you're having these issues. The Baby issue is being addressed, Sorry you're having these problems, but Customer Care will get back to you as soon as possible.

As far as this weeks events disappearing, a few people have said after they shutdown and reopened, their events came back. Otherwise, I'm sorry about this week's event, but you're in good hands with Customer Care.

Thanks for being here to help, Koko. You are amazing!
    Update: Today I got and answer from Glu, but when I open my game I can't see no answer. I'm stating to lose my mind.
    So today I got an answer from Glu.
    Lisa | July 20, 2015 | 11:13 -0430

Hello,

Unfortunately, when some players updated to v3.1.0 they had their baby’s eyes or hair change colour unexpectedly. This glitch happened because some colour customization data mappings in v3.0.0 were corrected when we made v3.1.0, causing a conflict.

Although, there is no way to automatically revert all players’ babies back to the original colours, with the release of v3.2.0 we are able to offer a one-time colour change for baby eyes and hair to players who were affected.

If you had your baby’s eyes or hair colour changed when you updated to v3.1.0 and would like them changed back, please send us an in-game ticket with the following details:

- Device
    - Operating System Version
    - Hollywood ID
    - Current Baby Eye Colour
    - Wanted Baby Eye Colour number (Refer to the update below)
    - Current Baby Hair Colour
    - Wanted Baby Hair Colour number (Refer to the update below)

You can find the instructions on how to create an in-game ticket here:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...reate-a-ticket

Please submit all requests by 11:59:59 GMT on July 23, 2015.
    We’ll send out colour changes during the week of July 27-31, 2015.
    Players who want their baby’s eyes/hair colour changed must update to v3.2.0 when it’s released.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and worry caused. Thank you very much for your continued support of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood!

Update:

As Vats pointed out, we'll need to be subjective about the available colours. So, to make it simpler and specific, please refer to the image below that has the available colours numbered:

Regards
    Glu Mobile

And this is totally useless because the baby glitch is not my only issue and I already knew this information. I'm so disappointed from customer care service. I sented a full message describing all of my issues and they reply this…
    Ok, I see you posted in the glitch thread for the ingame messaging. Hang in we'll get things straightened out for you. Often they might miss something when reading and replying to a large number of messages, and speaking from experience, it's easy to miss something.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm just updating this, to let anyone who is reading this message know that Glu do cares. I just got a private message from them and they are helping me. So, don't give up and keep trying. Thanks for everyone's help, especially Koko.

(Now I think you can close this, Koko).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.