Weekend Event 7/17/2015 - Sizzling Summer Star Studded Spectacular

Comments

• Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Lol! :D:D
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    BTW... the last So Glam gig
    It's 8 hrs, you can invite a friend, you'll receive 30 event stars (1st green button) and 20 bonus (2nd green button)

Edit: I wonder why we didn't get Jen & Mario's characters photo booth or added as VIPs???
    Right, I wonder how nebula got them?
    Whoa now we really look alike, Definitely rocking the red it appears my doll is a bit jealous
    image.jpg1_zpsyf9bai2v.jpg
    Eh.. She'll get over it
    image.jpg2_zpswirolbtu.jpg
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    This dress makes us look rather busty.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Ha, so true.
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Right after completing the ugly hairstyle quest, I got them both added to my photo booth as well as VIP contacts list.
    I'm up to date with the storyline too, if that is of any relevance.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    Wait was this part of the weekend event or is this the other gig that you get further in the game?
    Wait was this part of the weekend event or is this the other gig that you get further in the game?

No, it's part of the game's storyline. Where you get granted the free hair.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    BTW... the last So Glam gig is 8 hrs, you can invite a friend, you'll receive 30 event stars (1st green button) and 20 more stars (2nd green button)

Also if u have all the giftbox items, as well as the earned lips and hair you'll receive 43 additional bonus stars too.

Edit: I wonder why we didn't get Jen & Mario's characters photo booth or added as VIPs???

That is so awesome!! That will get me my hair and set me on track for the dress!
    Now I just have to get those last 2 stars..
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    No, it's part of the game's storyline. Where you get granted the free hair.
    Oh okay, thanks.
    I got bored so I decided to make Willow Pape
    image.jpg1_zpskurtb7yh.jpg
    Speaking of Willow I haven't lost fans because of her in a while...
    The only thing inaccurate is the pink eyes
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Mauvey wrote: »
    The lips look bad on darker skin tones if you wear lighter color lip colors. If you wear you wear the natural color it honestly looks decent.

Hi Mauve! I feel stupid asking, but which is the natural color to you? Would you mind posting a picture of Ramona?

Edit: okay, I found you and now I see. That does look better than the lighter option, for sure. I think the spot of gloss distracts me more in the darker colors, though. You look fabu-- poor Jeff must be desperate to hook back up with you!
    image.jpg1_zpsbiiwfhul.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Looks like both Nicole's Doll and my Doll realized it was time for some casual clothes after working so hard for the event dress.

1JzARXK.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    But poor pinched Dixie still has a migraine headache.
    8wqHJ5k.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Hey Vats, Trevor, Charli: did any of you grind for the prizes this time? I wasn't really sold on anything except the final earner prize, so I didn't spend the time on any of it... Any guys have any prizes to show off? Is anyone making those pink Capri pants work?
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
  • kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Looks both Nicole's Doll and my Doll realized it was time for some casual clothes after working so hard for the event dress.
    1JzARXK.jpg

So I decided to join you ladies with the casual outfits, it's incredible how fast I get tired of an outfit.
    3sFysL.jpg
    Lol this is great.
    Yes please everyone do join us for a casual fashion
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    We're pretty casual, kicking back at the end of a busy day... So much grinding!
    9789d897-9176-41f1-8f74-f31b3cd4f666_zpsxei2gyme.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

I am so happy! I just got the hair and now I have 325 points so I may be able to get the dress tomorrow!!! Yay!
    Here I am celebrating with my awesome friend Nai who looks wonderful!

image_zpsg0zi1vrk.jpg

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    You look awesome, Noona! A little different, though, so I'm really glad I already found you in my game when you had your classic look! Congrats!

And you, too, Sassy Nai! Looking great.
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
    Thanks Stellan!
    Yeah i am prone to changing my looks very often:p

Everyone does look really good, can't wait to see everyone in their dress tomorrow

• MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi Mauve! I feel stupid asking, but which is the natural color to you? Would you mind posting a picture of Ramona?

Edit: okay, I found you and now I see. That does look better than the lighter option, for sure. I think the spot of gloss distracts me more in the darker colors, though. You look fabu-- poor Jeff must be desperate to hook back up with you!
    image.jpg1_zpsbiiwfhul.jpg

Yeah, you're right, it is a bit distracting. I'll get get use to it. Maybe. If I'm not in love with it within a week I'll get rid of it. It looks fine with darker colors as well. Though I rather stay natural anyways. KKH needs more options for colors. I hope in the future we get more options in the darker variety so I can sport this lip. Maybe an event were lip color is an item? I will die if it's in a giftbox. A girl can dream. Heh he should. It's weird not having your husband follow you around.
    Well, I'm disappointed that I can't get the eyes, but you win some you lose some. My doll isn't necessarily happy at the fact she can't wear colored lip gloss because of her new lip job. She always down to trying new things, even though it may not got out as planned. I like the new lips to an extent for my doll. It won't be too bad, most of the time Ramona doesn't even wear make up. I don't know if I'll get the main event hair, neither do I really care. I like doing gigs anyways!

image_zpsgivxksuy.jpg~original
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    You guys look great!

Finally got the lips yay! The dress is looking far far away but I think I can get that fabulous hair tomorrow.

XmZzhsy.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Good night. Back in 3 hours after a nap so I can tap again. Hopefully I'll see you all more tomorrow. ;) Everyone is looking great. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm only 101 points away from the dress, I'm really hopeful.
    Meanwhile I'll share another pic of my doll. I tend to stick to certain looks, but I don't mind to have options.
    On the brighter side it seems that my second comeback is coming along faster. I'll be a D-list tomorrow and I hope it stays this steady until I go for the third comeback.
    15zh4jr.jpg
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    63 points left... That last gig gives you 30+ I believe. Yay I can rest now lol

FullSizeRender_zpsf303961a.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • TaylahutTaylahut Registered Users 29 Posts
    No luck with gift box and I spent 40 to open a new one and still nothing, and the way this is going I'm not going to get the hair or dress bc I have no quest for it... Sighh well everyone looks great btw I hope this event is not the only one with special facial features or I will cry
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I won the dress!

This was the best event in ages, thank you Glu! More like this!

CKQupovUcAADIVT.jpg
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg... I'm exhausted but I finally won the hair & dress! And I totally agree with Wolf, this is the best event ever for me. Love everything about it. I did 3 hour gigs till I maxed out. i was really hoping to get the dress in the gift box but I'm okay winning this one.

15folqh.jpg

I like the hair but it really is more suited for lighter hair colors. The eyes are awesome, of course but it does look pinched & cross eyed when in motion.

Here I am with the lovely Lyanna.

ab47zp.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange