How do I see the response to my Customer Care ticket?

wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
I opened up a Customer Care ticket through my game yesterday by going to menu > help > glu support and contacting them that way. I received a notification yesterday that my status had been upgraded to priority service. That is the last message I can see from Glu.

When I opened my game today, there was a black banner at the top of my screen indicating that I had a response (I could see my subject heading in the top) but no matter how many time I clicked on that black banner, nothing happened and eventually the banner disappeared. I don't know how to bring that banner back and I don't know how I am meant to read Glu's response. When I go to the Contact Us page I can see their first message about being upgraded, but that's it. Then there's a thing at the bottom saying "Did we answer all your questions? Yes/No"

Please help me follow up, I don't know what to do. I haven't received an email from them so I imagine the only way I can read their response is in-game. So how do I do that?
Prev1

Comments

• EllahEllah Registered Users 31 Posts
    Same here...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    can you go to the options tab/help/glu support/ that takes you to the black banner across the top, on the left, the back arrow, the word HELP then go all the way to the right, past the looking glass to the very right where it looks like a memo and tell me what happens when you tap that?

If all you see if the earlier response to your question, then where it says either "Did we answer your question" or "Start a new conversation" fill that out and say you received notification of a new response, but there was none. You last response was to sit tight and wait while they handled it.

This puts the issue back into the system, and they'll get back to you. Sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    There's no black banner across the top for me.
    Oh, you said "Same Here" so I assumed it was the same. Can you follow the instructions aside from the part about the black banner? would you take a screenshot for me?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, your screen is a little different BUT....on mine i typed in "Can't read messages" where it said Describe your problem and then I tapped the magnifying glass (Putple)
    2cbbbdaf-2827-4644-b08a-5fce259f4e44_zpsv9xmzwbb.png

that took me to a screen with possible answers, and on the bottom in the middle it says "Can't find what you were looking for? Contact Us"
    8559a878-fde4-4599-9076-ba7c08a52c92_zpsajxww1fr.png

click that and you should be able to tell them you can't read the messages, include your email addy, and ask them to please email the responses. Just explain the situation. Let's see if that works. And, btw, your screenshots helped me immensely. I was able to get to a similar screen on mine, and took it from there. Good luck, and if you still need help, your thread is right here. :)

Just for more clarification.....See the arrow? That's what I tap to either submit a ticket, or look at previous tickets and the Glu Response. If you can find that you'll find the messages.
    ed8c0232-b1ab-4ef3-abae-d736416b6565_zpszapattsm.png
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Well, as an update I followed koko's suggestion and clicked "No" at the part where they asked if my question was answered, then let them know I couldn't read their message. My message sent successfully as I saw the message turn blue and have a timestamp at the top, so I exited the 'conversation' page. I got the black banner a while later notifying me I had a new message from Glu, but the same thing happened! No matter how many times I tapped on the notification, it didn't do anything and eventually disappeared. Then when I went to the Glu Support > Contact Us page, where our 'conversation' was previously stored... it was the same thing as before! All that was on the page was the original message notifying me about the priority service upgrade. Even the message I had sent, that turned blue, was no longer there! Clearly there's something wrong in my game and none of my messages, sent or received, are showing up anymore. I sent Glu another message notifying them of the new problem, here is a screencap I took immediately after I sent the message:

CJ3_vSrVEAAegGy.jpg

I then went back to the Help Page, then opened the "contact us" page I was previously on and... surprise! My message had disappeared AGAIN and the only message on the page is the original one from Glu! When I know for a fact I've sent them at least three messages since then and they've sent me two (none of which have shown up, I only know they sent it because of the notification banner).

CJ3_vS2UcAAn0hb.jpg

I've asked them to contact me via email as clearly everything they're sending me is not showing up in my game. Hopefully we can gt to the bottom of this.
    Ok WolfandButter, hopefully when your last message is read by them, they'll email you. But I don't get why you and Ellah can't read messages. What devices are you both using?

Another alternative, is to go here and contact them, tell them the situation about not being able to read messages, and of course include your original problem. and these messages are always answered by email. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/ hit the Contact Us and submit your ticket that way.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I'm using IOS, an iPhone 4S. It's a bit weird innit. I'll give Glu 24 hours to respond, if I hear nothing I'll follow your link :)
    Ok. Now, we'll see if Ellah is iOs. Oh, let me go see the help on my ipad. I took my pics from my android phone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Something similar to this is happening to me too, when I try to contact Glu by making the conversation my game just exits out. And when I try to do it again and again my messages don't appear. I already submitted a ticket for this but this won't stop happening.
    I guess they hate me,, they do everything possible to make me hate the game since I was accused of hacking because I have a jailbroken device :) but little do they know I use it for customizing only. I hate how people take it as hacking cheating and bad stuff only.
    However, my efforts are slowly decreasing as time passes by and I think my transition into not playing the game anymore is getting easier by them hating me, so it's cool. I contacted them saying I don't read their messages too, I don't even know why they have to complicate our lives like that..... *sigh*
    I have an iPhone 5s btw.
    Ellah, they don't hate you. They are very sorry people who weren't using the hack got snared, but they are doing everything to fix things. Please follow these instructions I gave for contacting them so they MUST respond through your email, and just explain it all, start out and tell them you can't read their response on your game, and on top of your initial problem, not knowing how they answered you is just adding to your frustration.

"Another alternative, is to go here and contact them, tell them the situation about not being able to read messages, and of course include your original problem. and these messages are always answered by email. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/ki...ian-hollywood/ hit the Contact Us and submit your ticket that way."

Please hang in there, we're going to get you to read your messages after all.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi, I just recently sent some message to GLU through the game and I got a notification that I had unread messages from Glu but when I try to view the messages I can't access them? I try contacting them through the game but the Contact Us option is not available, I am a player on IOS does anyone know if they could help with this?
    So I am now getting several notifications from Glu I pressed on each and every one of them a conversation opens up in my game but there are no messages displayed. I try sending a message and my game just exits out?
    image.jpg1_zpssnigkv2q.jpg
    There is another thread where I gave detailed instructions, from just a day or two ago here. Please look through the recent threads and see if you can find it, or I'll look when I get a chance, but my looking for it will be the same thing you would have to do, so you might find it faster.

ETA: Just merged the threads Danielle, please read my suggestions for contacting glu from the forum. Follow that link and the instructions.

Additionally edited to add: Hey, you had already posted in the thread I just merged your new thread with, 2 posts underneath the very same advice I'm giving again..
    Maybe it's too early to be up, but why after I answered this, would you post the same question, ignore the advice I had just given, and start another thread? - NVMD rhetorical question I guess.

Here is what I posted earlier, just before your first post in this thread, and reposted it again 2 posts after your post in this thread, and 2 days before you started your new thread. I get it, the game makes us crazy sometimes, myself included.

Another alternative, is to go here and contact them, tell them the situation about not being able to read messages, and of course include your original problem. and these messages are always answered by email. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/ hit the Contact Us and submit your ticket that way.

Hope this helps,

Please, can everyone try and look around before you post and see if it hasn't just been answered? Poster would have had her assistance 3 days earlier, if she had read the thread before posting in it. At least a couple of posts? Thanks so much. It makes a big difference if everyone helps themselves just a little bit more. :) And in you post in a thread, go back and see if there have been any answers, or anything you may have missed, before starting a new thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I sent a message through the game three days ago to report some issues of my game, it was the first time I did that, so far I have received no answer, but I want to send a new message with the data for correcting the baby glitch , should I wait for the response before sending another message?
    CJ3_vS2UcAAn0hb.jpg

Is there any type of care priority for those who make abundant in-game shopping ?

If that happens I'll have to wait forever!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    No, we are all very valued members, and contacting them in game is the efficient way. Kind of like the express line. So by all means send in the baby info. Don't wait. THose are 2 different issues, and you don't want to be locked out of fixing your baby because you missed the deadline. Make a separate report JUST about the baby.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks Koko!

I already sent, now just waiting!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    So I am now getting several notifications from Glu I pressed on each and every one of them a conversation opens up in my game but there are no messages displayed. I try sending a message and my game just exits out?
    image.jpg1_zpssnigkv2q.jpg

Yeah same here, my app crashes every time I try send them a message. I did it through the website GluAdmin mentioned. So far no response and I really want this weekends event items. We'll see.
    Yeah it's happening again now and along with that I haven't been getting any calls from Simon! :( What is happening to me?
    I'd like to keep this to the issue of not being able to read "InGame Messages". If you can't read them on your phone, then you hae to follow the instructions to contact them from: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/ That requests your email for an email response.

But Danielle, you previously mentioned the completion of the Glam event this weekend, so if that's over for you, do you mena you're not getting side gigs from Simon? My first advice would be to look around for any open gig. THat is the #1 reason why Simon doesn't call with side gigs. If you've looked everywhere and he still isn't contacting you. please feel free to start another thread about that, but if Customer Care is looking into things, that's really the way to go. Date and Do parties while you wait for resolution if it is a problem.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I looked around the world and realized that was a totally waste of money because I had another main gig that I had to do for D-Lish and so apparently I had to finish that gig in order to get other gigs from Simon .
    Danielle, I keep trying to steer this to the topic - which is not being able to read messages in game. So Glad you found your open gig, enjoy the game. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hm ok I sent an in game ticket on Monday or Tuesday of this past week, and I still have not received an automated message saying that my ticket was received. I am wondering if I really should have gotten that or if it is, um optional - I guess you could say. Although I did get a pop up saying my message was received, I haven't heard from them..

I guess I will wait a bit more and then send it via email if I haven't gotten some kind of response from them.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Well it irritates the living daylight out of me that they haven't responded yet, I know that they get a lot of queries. All I wanted was this weekend's rewards and knowing Glu they'll never make them available again, at least not any time soon. So the least they could do is help fix my game so I stand a chance. Now I guess I'll have to live without them. I know its a game, but it's upsetting that this is happening and they're not going to fix it in time.
    JD5313, I'm sorry you didn't get the event. Unfortunately this thread is purely informational, trying to help people who can't read their messages in the game, get that straightened out. You don't say when you contactected customer care. A poster once started a thread half an hour after submitting a customer care request, because it had not been answered in half an hour. THen Noona has posted she hasn't gotten a response in 5 days. See the variation?

But if you're not getting the event. there is a different glitch thread for that. Please read the instructions, and post accordingly. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?160982-Not-Getting-Weekend-Events-Legal-Game&p=338263&viewfull=1#post338263 I'm sorry this is happening. Please post in that thread, and also indicate when you submitted your customer care ticket.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I received no response from Glu yet, I'm in no rush, but I want to leave registered here that I sent something if my game don't be repaired and someone come to say that I didn't requested whithin the time limit!
    pUahZxo.png?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats, really?lol. You know this doesn't really go here. Plus, you requested a color Purple, that is not on the chart unless it is one of the numbers. So, you said you have 3, you must say what number you want. And please if you want to post this, put it in the same thread about the baby eyes, where you originally posted asking for clarification about what color eyes we could have..
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok I'll post there too, about the eyes:
    St0n3 wrote: »
    When sending us an in-game ticket, please send us the number mentioned in the above mentioned that corresponds to the colour of hair and eyes that needs to be reverted.
    Also, for eyes only, we can restore the "Purple" colour which isn't in the above image; so, if your baby had purple eyes and you want them to be purple again, please just mention "Purple" for Baby Eyes.

Cheers,
    St0n3
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!