Options

Up fronts

AyniaAynia Registered Users 35 Posts
I have the "change your look" and attend the up fronts but I can't remember where to go everywhere is locked! And it's not like I can call kim or anyone for that matter to ask where it is lol. Please HELP!!!

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Upfronts is at Chateau Nuit, but you have to wait for Simon's call. Also, have you seen Mario in has Pop-up Studio near LAX, and Jen at the Hotel Room in TribeCa? That's what they meant by changing your look. Good luck with the event :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Thank you Sooo much!! I was missing Jen! I spent k stars thinking that's what they meant :/
  • Options
    The hotel is still locked.... Any suggestions?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aynla, you are trying to access the Ganseveldt in Tribeca to meet with Jen? It was locked Friday when I tried, Then I shut down, turned back on, just went to a few other places, went back, didn't even notice if it was unlocked or not, and it was open. Please try again, and let me know what happens. I would have thought it was crazy if it hadn't happened to me.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Teenwolffan1122Teenwolffan1122 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I did the event but I didn't get new hair or new eyes. I did all the event and that was it.