Womems Exclusive Item's from Past Events Pol 3of3

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
"Hello my dear Stars and Starlets!

Finally we can vote to choose the top items of past events that we want to see in the wardrobe.

Due to the number of entries women's poll will be divided into 3 parts.

Each member can choose three items listed in each one of the female polls and 3 items listed in the men's poll.

The 5 most voted items in the 3 female polls and the 5 most voted items in the men's poll make the top 10.

The qualifying order will be according to the most voted to the least voted, as tiebreaker will be used the number of posts of the member who made the suggestion. The item of the member that has more posts earn one more position in the final ranking.

The poll will last from today until Sunday, 07/19

1 - White dress with hearts
2- Winged white sandal

MAXAiWt.jpg?1

3- White glitter dress
4- White Dress

s7cuutX.jpg?1

5- Black Sunglasses Black Friday's event
6- Long White Dress

UP0XzHU.jpg?1

7- French Braids hair of Kloes' Birthday Event

UtblmJF.jpg?1"
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Khloes braid is my fave. How I wish I could have won that. I really hope Glu puts it in wardrobe to sell. I'd so buy it ASAP.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I voted white sandals, maxi dress and braids. Love those braids.
    PM to add
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    The long white dress isn't an exclusive item. It was briefly released when the game was first launched and then Glu removed from the wardrobe, along with a few other pieces.

I've only seen one player with it and she had a hacked game. She also had Kim's actual wedding dress and a few other unreleased Kim's picks.

Either way, it will more than likely be an upcoming Kim's pick.

PhotoGrid_1436929127476_zpsbaldf3mg.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Khloes braid is my fave. How I wish I could have won that. I really hope Glu puts it in wardrobe to sell. I'd so buy it ASAP.

How cute is Penelope with the braids :)

PhotoGrid_1436929891892_zpszdxvbtcq.jpg

Andriod player
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg she looks so much like Scott! Off topic but I wish Kourt would take Scott back. The whole thing in the news is so sad.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Omg she looks so much like Scott! Off topic but I wish Kourt would take Scott back. The whole thing in the news is so sad.

Right? Again I know this is off topic but have you seen the comments on Chloe( who apparently was Scott's ex), Instagram?. Gosh there's so much hate.
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    He's been given plenty of chances IMO. I think it's best for the sake of the children he stays away until he gets his act together and cleans up. If his addiction is more important to him than his family, then Kourtney and the kids are better off without him.

On topic: I voted for those white sandals, the white dress that came with the Baby weekend event, and the braids. :)
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    True..
    I voted for the braids, the winged sandals and the white dress
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    DMV thank you for showing us the origin of the white dress, however this poll seeks to rescue items that have been available for a while and are no longer, this item meets the requirement. Perhaps if the item is classified into the top 10 this could call the attention of Glu and hasten the return of the item to the wardrobe that is the goal of the campaign.

Koko thank you for taking your time building the threads!;)

Below are links to other polls we count on your votes guys:

Men's poll runs until Friday

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?161243-Men-s-Exclusive-Items-from-Past-Events

Women's poll 1 runs until Saturday

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?161383-Women-s-Exclusive-Item-s-from-Past-Events-Poll1-of-3

Women's poll 2 runs until Sunday

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?161492-Womens-Exclusive-Items-from-Past-Events-Poll-2of3
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I completely understand the intent & goal of the thread Vats and its a great idea and I've enjoyed participating :)

I was pointing the dress out bcuz, if it's already going to be released as one of the upcoming Kim's pick anyway, members may want to use their vote on something else to increase the probability of it returning.

The other items have come from previous weekend events and are exclusive prizes. Glu may or may not take these polls into consideration and offer them again. Where as the white maxi dress is pretty much a sure thing...it's just a matter of when :)

Andriod player
    I think your point completely valid DMV!

I'm trying to be as neutral as possible in this poll, but you guys can campaign for the items you want and try to garner more votes for it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    The braids are so awful why are they so popular! Don't get it. Vote for the lovely white dress, so versatile!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    "Hello my dear Stars and Starlets!

Finally we can vote to choose the top items of past events that we want to see in the wardrobe.

Due to the number of entries women's poll will be divided into 3 parts.

Each member can choose three items listed in each one of the female polls and 3 items listed in the men's poll.

The 5 most voted items in the 3 female polls and the 5 most voted items in the men's poll make the top 10.

The qualifying order will be according to the most voted to the least voted, as tiebreaker will be used the number of posts of the member who made the suggestion. The item of the member that has more posts earn one more position in the final ranking.

The poll will last from today until Sunday, 07/19

1 - White dress with hearts
    2- Winged white sandal

MAXAiWt.jpg?1

3- White glitter dress
    4- White Dress

s7cuutX.jpg?1

5- Black Sunglasses Black Friday's event
    6- Long White Dress

UP0XzHU.jpg?1

7- French Braids hair of Kloes' Birthday Event

UtblmJF.jpg?1"

This is good idea but i think that glu can do something better for us. I mean a section which will be opened every Monday and we will give us the opportunity to buy all the stuff from the "past weekend events" from the beginng of the game.
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    I like the winged white sandals and the white dress. I really hope Glu brings these, and other items back. (Crossing my fingers)
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
    Tomorrow is the last day of this poll if you haven't voted yet vote now!

Below are the link to poll 2 that ends tomorrow too!

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?161492-Womens-Exclusive-Items-from-Past-Events-Poll-2of3&p=345417#post345417
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    If anything the eyes from this past weekend event should have been an option.
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hoodstar9, the poll was created long before this event, maybe we can vie for it on another poll
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Brandon Lee SantosBrandon Lee Santos Registered Users 44 Posts
    I hope all of them gets added
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.