Options

Up fronts

AyniaAynia Registered Users 35 Posts
I have this "change your look" and go to the upfronts but I can't figure where to go! It's not telling me and it's not like I can call kim or anyone and ask lol. Please help!!!

Comments

• Options
    purplescoobypurplescooby Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem!!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    You meet with Mario at his pop up store near LAX. He will ask your doll some questions.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There is one tab that gives you the timer for the end of the whole event. That is not a specific task. THat's been reminding you the whole event must be finished, now, in about 11 hours. That gives no locale, just to complete by the end. THat will disappear when you complete the last task in the quest....the appearance at Chateau Nuit, in Vegas. When you finish that, the whole quest disappears from your goals. If you follow the event tasks first the photoshoot at Femme, then the next (I forgot what/where that one was) and then finally the Chateau Nuit appearance which is 8 hours,

When you go to meet with Jen, in Tribeca, it's at the Ganseveldt in Tribecca, NY. And the last aspect is Vegas. My brain has just been tapping like a fool, and I'm sorry I don't remember exactly where the middle task was. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AyniaAynia Registered Users 35 Posts
    I appreciate the help guys!! But the hotel in TriBeCa is locked. Guess I'll just do the shoot and see what happens
  • Options
    THe photoshoot is before Tribeca. That's probably what the problems was. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Closing this because Original poster made duplicate threads in different subforums.

Please don't do this. Ask yourself is this an issue that requires help, or is this conversation about gamplay approaches and general discussion. And look for an existing thread, to post in, or make ONE thread with your topic. Thank you for your help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.