Weekend Event 7/17/2015 - Sizzling Summer Star Studded Spectacular

Comments

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Lgordon19 wrote: »
    Hey Vats, Trevor, Charli: did any of you grind for the prizes this time? I wasn't really sold on anything except the final earner prize, so I didn't spend the time on any of it... Any guys have any prizes to show off? Is anyone making those pink Capri pants work?

Hey Stellan! I intend to grab all the prizes this week, but I don't know if I'll make it. On 350 points now, maybe I can?

Eid Mubarak fellas! It's all these family dinners and stuff for me, I'm on a slow pace. Let's see now..

9NwUu6Z.png

I tried to put these pants on, looks awful with rest of the shoes. Anyone of you have the Valentine's pink shoes? They came with socks so might look good!

And I got the horrible top from daily gifts in my free box. I wouldn't mind having it from the regular boxes, but seriously from these special boxes we get this cr*p? Even cash or energy is better in comparison :mad:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    I am so happy! I just got the hair and now I have 325 points so I may be able to get the dress tomorrow!!! Yay!
    Here I am celebrating with my awesome friend Nai who looks wonderful!
    image_zpsg0zi1vrk.jpg

Hey Noona,

Your doll looks great!!
    (Really love your earrings.:))

May i ask, do you know where Nai got her black lacey top?

Thanks so much!!
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    twofangs wrote: »

May i ask, do you know where Nai got her black lacey top?

Thanks so much!!
    The black lace top is part of the regular wardrobe. I think it becomes available around level 29.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I never got into the hotel to meet with Jen. Every time I went to the hotel it was locked. Anyone else have this issue?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    9NwUu6Z.png

Eid Mubarak, Charli! Glad you have so much family to celebrate with.

For a heartbeat, I thought you had glitched out of your pants, too! Those pink capris, man, I just don't get them! I think I may have too narrow a view of fashion, though!

Thanks for checking in, we missed you here! Hope you get the chance to take your way to victory in between your family commitments! Good luck.

As always, Steph is smokin'!
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hmm, my first time hearing Eid Mubarak. We say it differently in my country. While I don't celebrate it, I celebrate the holiday we get and also the food that my friend sends over punctually each year :p Oh by the way, watch your stomach!

Yay I got the dress! Still thinking on the hair that I spent 320 Kstars aiming, what if I keep going and still never get the hair :( What contrast in my appearance, gotta love those eyes.

lPwvGMkl.jpg
    PM to add
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I won the dress!

This was the best event in ages, thank you Glu! More like this!

CKQupovUcAADIVT.jpg

I love your shoes!!!!!
    GC Minne622
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Hmm, my first time hearing Eid Mubarak. We say it differently in my country. While I don't celebrate it, I celebrate the holiday we get and also the food that my friend sends over punctually each year :p Oh by the way, watch your stomach!

Yay I got the dress! Still thinking on the hair that I spent 320 Kstars aiming, what if I keep going and still never get the hair :( What contrast in my appearance, gotta love those eyes.

lPwvGMkl.jpg

The new eyes seem to make you significantly taller, too, Nai! It's handy to have options if you're of petite stature, right?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

LuzVarias wrote: »
    The new eyes seem to make you significantly taller, too, Nai! It's handy to have options if you're of petite stature, right?

Always. That's why I have my mohawk in the first place... but wait why did you expose me?
    PM to add
    Jax's done too. I like the hair.

L5Eke4Ql.jpg

Ok the hair reminds me... wait let me grab a pic, here. To me, he's like the founder of the middle part lol. I know currently it's pretty popular in Kpop and they look good too.

tumblr_m63v3aTw7t1qzuekzo1_1280.png
    PM to add
    Jax is definitely able to rock those looks. Me, not so much. Congrats, Nai/Jax!

For the sake of comedy, I almost want to post my preview for the weekend, but then again, Noona, AppleP and Luz would probably all ditch me if they ever saw it, sooooo nah.... It's incredibly bad!
    Add me!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Did you guys miss me? ok, with 8 hours to go, my Phone Android has 499 points and just spent all her energy. If I tap nonstop (most of my pets are recharging I think) can I do it? THe other got their dresses a little while ago. So........can I do it? Or pack it in? I am getting 20 total points per 3 hour gig. Can it be done or am I wasting my time?

Oh, why am I getting only 20 total when I got the giftbox dress, the event hair, and the event lips. That's 3. Should I get more? Aaaaaaagh
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Show it! Don't make us all curious and say no.

As host, it's your duty.

Edit: Koko and I have the tendency to post at the same time I realized. Lol!
    PM to add
    The things I do for laughs. This is a bad idea. So, so wrong.

Goodbye, ladies!
    5e7a0229-47ba-4ce8-ae3e-b73ed2ea4b44_zpsvgy5dsvv.jpg

[video=youtube_share;4yXkRCxOpGw]http://youtu.be/4yXkRCxOpGw[/video]
    Add me!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok done with another event!
    Un3ACNt.jpg?1

Without that hair I liked the event clothes the salmon capri pants reminds me of Garret St. Clair's.
    x8z9hSI.jpg?1

I won the plaid shirt from the boxes.

I have to say that while girls probably had the best event of all time, the boys don't even met the requirement of being "glam".

Please Glu in the upcoming events try to be a little more generous with the boys, no more plaid shirts, how about modern hair styles, new tattoos, better facial hair, a bag with a puppy and more diverse styles of clothing?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Hey Vats! Well done. Okay, for some reason your invoking of Garret and his pants makes that prize a little better. Maybe I'll go for it, I don't know.

But I totally agree that it'd make sense for Glu to branch out a bit with the guys' stuff! There are so many good possibilities.

One good option.(I'm referring the dog, people! The dog. I'll leave the guy for you ladies who miss Alkoholiks.)
    image.jpg1_zpsgwualruw.jpg

Of course, I am very grateful to be hosting during a weekend when so many people are pleased!
    Add me!
    Yes the pants are cool, the look is much better without the hair!

You're lucky my event was a disaster, bad items, difficult event, and everyone was frustrated because I didn't get Brad's hair.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Jax looks adorable, it looks good on him.

Stellan you look fine, but idk something about that outfit doesn't seem to fit you...hhhmmm maybe your too good for the this weeks clothes:p

Vats the colors look good on you.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    ak, an hour later I scrounged, did a 3 hour shoot and now I'm up to 523, but it's just not going to happen, is it? ANd everyone is too nice to burst my bubble. lol.

Seriously wondering if I should stop now, take my 2 finished events. and be happy. The only downside is, had I not been crazy buying giftboxes and getting 4000$ time and time again, had it not been for each game getting one bonus item, none would have the dress. And, I tried the giftboxes and of course, because I got garbage, I am more soured on them than ever

But I like the dresses.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    Guys, do we get any special reward after completing the 'Making it Glam' & meeting 'the glam squad'?
    Koko if bust your bubble then i will also have to bust my own bubble...I have 440 points as with a few hours left I know I won't make it...but I did some retail therapy and bought myself 2 new dresses I may buy more idk I'm kind down, about not winning

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Nope I wish Sayu

• SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    Nope I wish Sayu
    Oh, so then I shouldn't worry that I haven't finished it, thank you for letting me know :-)
    Thanks Noona and keep tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap !!!!

Oh I want that Pittbull in the bag!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I got the dress. It's the first event I finish in ages. It was really fun and the prizes were really nice. They did make the effort so congrats for that, Glu!

6z0l6e.jpg
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    Your welcome Sayu!

Your welcome Vats, and thanks but I think I'm just going to do some shopping to make up for it, I noticed that all of my clothes are so old... Well now I have an excuse to buy some. Heheh;)

You look fantastic Nebula!

• zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I got the dress! Despite my work picnic getting in the way, I was able to get the dress! I did some secret tapping, but no one saw thank God!

I liked this event a lot. It was just right.

I know the silver ring kind of clashes, but I use that as my engagement/wedding ring.

IMG_3311.jpg
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Don't sweat it Noona! I'm grinding the last hours to just get the hair, no dress this time. I'm not too down about it, though. These events are honestly too difficult for me with 600 event points, especially with no bonus items. I can't get started until Friday evening because of real life work so yeah! I'm happy with the things I did win. :) I hope glu will eventually cut the event points down again, I think the last time I got all the event items was the baby bash weekend. I guess I shouldn't really be complaining though! :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Thank you, Noona!
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    Zitrone, you look fab! Also those are some awesome heels!! Was it from a weekend event?

Thanks Eselle! I hope you get the hair or would look cute on you! Yea the therapy shopping is helping a lot to lift me up;) I don't feel so down, and besides overall this was an awesome weekend.

Your welcome Nebula!:)