Options

Update didn't fix my No Quest Glitch - NEW RESPONSE FROM GLU

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
This is to replace the old thread regarding not receiving Quests. Many posts are obsolete, games were fixed. If you took the 'Baby Update' that came out June 2nd, and you are still stuck with no Quests, please post the following details.

Platform
Device
Level

Brief Description of your situation

Here is a sample in purple. Please make a new post, with your info like this.

Android 5.0.2
Samsung Galaxy S Tab
Level 33

Only receiving 'side gigs' and weekend events since The Hampston Update.

I'll reference this thread, and contact Glu.

(I apologize for repeatedly asking you to post your info in previous, but take a minute, and hopefully this is the last time I'll ask for your indulgence. Fingers Crossed. :) )
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    tamara_sdtamara_sd Registered Users 57 Posts
    Was fine till the baby update. Now no quests and no weddings.

OS 3.0
    iPad 2
    Level 29

Receiving side gigs from Simon only.
    Game Center: + (tamara) +
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    iOS 7.0.4
    ipad mini 2
    level 32

quests disappeared after starting comeback. no quests since Malibu update or valentines event. only receive side jobs. never recieved any of the fix phone calls.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    karakarleykarakarley Registered Users 16 Posts
    Android 4.0
    Samsung Galaxy Trend
    Level 28

Had my first comeback & after completing a few comeback gigs, Simon stopped calling me. I still receive side gigs calls from Simon. & after the update, my last gig I did was when Mr. Cassio donated alot for the adoption center and after that no calls receive from both Simon or Maria anymore.
  • Options
    Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    IOS 8.3
    Ipad
    Level 33

I only got those 3 gigs from the new update, but nothing else. It only started after the new update. It has happened before, but Glu fixed that bug and I got all those gigs.
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • Options
    LondonRECLondonREC Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi there - first time poster, so hope I'm posting this in the right place! Here are my details:

iOS 8.3
    iPad (4th gen)
    Level 30

Since the baby update, I'm only getting side gigs. I got the baby shower weekend event, but I've had no quests other than that, no VIP contacts stuff, and I can enter the adoption centre but it's empty. Thanks! :)
  • Options
    Ok, in the adoption center, it's just empty no NPCs or Babies? Have you already become a parent in the game? If my parent game goes in, she still sees the Nurse who says "Tell your friends" so if you're not getting either the Nurse telling you that, or the Nurse and 2 aides holding babies, I'm going to ask you to contact customer care.

This is the first empty adoption center I've heard about. Let see if we can get that fixed, and it will probably bring gigs. I got no Baby gigs, not even the shower, but I've been getting a few other quests. If you're not getting anything but side gigs, be sure and include that in the Adoption Center glitch.

You can reach customer care through your game. On the upper left corner of your screen you'll see the Options tab. Choose Help/ Glu Support/ then contact them from the button on the top right, next to the magnifying glass icon. Hope this helps. I'm very sorry this is happening.

(I'm also hoping the next little update will fix this for you. ;) )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    *Hi Everyone. Heard from Glu, they're in the forums daily trying to make note of and address issues, but they need the help of those affected. So Here's what Glu asks of you.

Not Receiving Quests:
    - If a player believes that he/she has quests blocked we must first verify that:
    (1) they are on the latest version (3.0.0 was released 6/4/15)
    (2) they have no pending quests on the left (random quests (side gigs) from Simon are okay, just no pending story quests because some story quests unlock others)
    (3) they are maximum level (some quests are unlocked by level so a player can not be sure they missed a quest until they have passed all current levels)

- If they satisfy all those criteria but still have not got some quests then they may be blocked.

- If a player is blocked, the typical info helps us solve their problem: device, OS, etc. but Glu will also write to them privately to get their Hollywood ID. We use that to check their account to see which quests are blocked and why.

- Once we know that we can un-block the quest for them.

In other words - please read over the qualifiers. If this is you, then please post again underneath this post, with your
    Platform (OS) , Device, level and a brief descriptions of the issue

Glu also said they "have reached out to several players on the forum requesting their Hollywood ID but they have never replied to me. As soon as I get their info, we can help." So if KK:H_Staff has written requesting your Hollywood ID, please respond. If you need help in finding your ID it is as follows: Top Left of your game screen, Options tab. Tap that and select Help from the Options Screen. that takes you to your game info. copy the Holywood ID # and send that back to the PM you were sent.

So if you haven't been contacted, please post that info again,
    if you were contacted, please write back to the pm with your hollywood ID #

Glu does appreciate your help and patience. Believe me, they want nothing more than to have us grow old with the game. lol (Ok, my words not theirs. But they do want us to be able to play.) So for hopefully the last time, if you're not receiving Quests, please read this post, and then supply your details in following posts. Know that you haven't been forgotten!

Again thanks for your help. Please only post the details needed for assistance.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I'm receiving missions from the 3.0. update fine I think but I haven't gotten the quests from the last few updates that I missed. Do you know if the fix will unlock previous quests or is it just a fix for the current update? I PM'd my info last week after failing to check my messages a month ago.
  • Options
    reubsreubs Registered Users 1 Posts
    IOS 8.4
    iPhone 5s
    Level 29

hi i just finished the quest where alvin greene told me to star as ash, a character in a movie called Tale of Crowns and I only got as far as doing everything until part one where i chose cassio as the royal guard and did it with NeNe as the queen and after i did a 5 star on that, alvin called me and after that call ended i stopped getting calls and went back to simon's side gigs. please tell me its not over cause part one lol? please overview this and help me thank you.
  • Options
    I'm receiving missions from the 3.0. update fine I think but I haven't gotten the quests from the last few updates that I missed. Do you know if the fix will unlock previous quests or is it just a fix for the current update? I PM'd my info last week after failing to check my messages a month ago.

If you've sent in a request to Customer Care (I think that's what you mean) last week, then wait for their answer. I don't know whether those quests are just gone or not. SO please sit tight, and remember to check your messages a little more frequently, so you won't miss their response again. Sorry I can't help more, Glu is really the only people who can answer that for you.
    reubs wrote: »
    IOS 8.4
    iPhone 5s
    Level 29

hi i just finished the quest where alvin greene told me to star as ash, a character in a movie called Tale of Crowns and I only got as far as doing everything until part one where i chose cassio as the royal guard and did it with NeNe as the queen and after i did a 5 star on that, alvin called me and after that call ended i stopped getting calls and went back to simon's side gigs. please tell me its not over cause part one lol? please overview this and help me thank you.

I have not heard of any thing past this, so you have probably completed the current storyline and will have to wait for an update. It's a good time to do side gigs to bring up your wealth and experience, and increase fans. You can also date, and host parties.

And finally, neither of these two posts had anything to do with the old glitch thread you each posted in. The thread had been dead for a month and a half, Please try and watch that.

Closing this thread. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.