Options

Wedding

AyniaAynia Registered Users 35 Posts
I think I missed my wedding! Lol. My partner was at the venue in her dress and and the interaction was there but I made a mistake and clicked out of it. I thought I had to invite ppl and such. Anyway I can go back?!?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    no, you can not invite anyone to the wedding. ANd unfortunately, once your wedding is over, you're locked out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I didn't know it was happening. Spent $9995 on that dress. Anyone to ask again? Are we married?? I'm very confused
  • Options
    What do you mean anyone to ask again? You don't get to go back and do things differently because you tapped the wrong spot, or didn't read. I must not be understanding your comment.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sorry, that should have said Anyway* to ask again. It's fine I guess we'll just get to our 1000 mark without it smh
  • Options
    Ok, it sounded like you were shopping for an answer you liked better. lol If you were there, she was in a wedding gown, and now you are out and can't go back in, you got married. Is your spouse in your homes? If so, you are married.

If you ever break up and go to get married again, everything you bought for the venue is still there, and you can add to it or keep it the way it was without paying again. :) Hope this helps, you can always go back the do photos in the photobooth, of course, no guarantees about what she'll be wearing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It's a little comforting to know the venue and dress will still be there, a little lol. But no she's not in any of my homes. The wedding picture thing was a bust. Think I'm gonna just dump her lol. Would that affect me negatively??!!?
  • Options
    Also my bedroom in my condo in Hollywood is locked?? Idky I'm starting to get frustrated ... :/
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Aynia wrote: »
    It's a little comforting to know the venue and dress will still be there, a little lol. But no she's not in any of my homes. The wedding picture thing was a bust. Think I'm gonna just dump her lol. Would that affect me negatively??!!?
    Yes, Ray Powers will report you called off the wedding and then you will lose fans.
  • Options
    Even if it just didn't happen due to human error lol smh
  • Options
    Any tips on the bedroom??
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I think your talking about the nursery it's only avaliable if you have a baby.
  • Options
    Oh okay. Thanks
  • Options
    Aynia wrote: »
    Also my bedroom in my condo in Hollywood is locked?? Idky I'm starting to get frustrated ... :/

Aynia, are you a new player? I ask because your have so many questions across the board. There is no bedroom in the condo. The locked door is the site of a future nursery if you chose to have a child later on. That locked icon is in everyone of your homes. When you have a child they all become unlocked and that's where your baby lives.

Your best bet at this point, because you accidentally left the wedding is to break up and start a new relationship. We don't exactly what happened, so next time just be careful to read everything before you tap. And, your dress is in your closer. It's not locked at the venue. You can wear it to a beach shoot or a mall appearance. :) Next time, your decorations will all be there.

I'm pretty sure the venue stays open from the time you decorate it till the time you get married. So, if you bought the decorations for it, your fiance was there, ready for marriage, whatever happened, that wedding isn't happening or happening again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary