Options

MAKE IT GLAM in Future Update

BlazinBoy101BlazinBoy101 Registered Users 20 Posts
For those who haven't been able to play this weekends "Make It Glam" Upfronts event,
Does Anyone know if they might give u the opportunity to Upgrade your character in a future update to get the New Crystal Eyes, Clothes, Hair etc..?
For some it's too late⏳to play.
It wouldn't be fair if they Have this ONE TIME makeover event.
GameCenter: +Envious+

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi there. They haven't ever repeated an event before, so it seems unlikely.

Why haven't you been unable to play? Because you were playing a legal game that accidentally got caught by the cheat filter?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Hey, and Yeah unfortunately.
    I'm Super ****ed about that..
    I was a #1 A-Lister & I Restarted my game thinking something was wrong.
    I don't care for the Event that much. Lol
    But if they can put the new hairstyles & make up in a future update that would be cool.
    That's the main thing I always requested.
    REALISTIC Hair & Make Up Lols
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    my bad! I read the post wrong and thought you said you were playing an illegal game.

I haven't seen them add exclusive items yet. But we have a poll going, not sure if it's closed yet so you could vote for some of the items there? They're not from this event, though :/
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hey, and Yeah unfortunately.
    I'm Super ****ed about that..
    I was a #1 A-Lister & I Restarted my game thinking something was wrong.
    I don't care for the Event that much. Lol
    But if they can put the new hairstyles & make up in a future update that would be cool.
    That's the main thing I always requested.
    REALISTIC Hair & Make Up Lols

Did you submit a ticket to Customer Service so that you enter the queue to get your game fixed? If we're entering a period of better events again, you won't want to miss out... Are you just waiting for them to get back to you now?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Where do I Vote?
    I'm still new with this account & figuring out how this works lol.
    It's posts Everywhere... (Confusing to keep up with)
  • Options
    I've tried numerous times to put a ticket in.
    Each time I hit Help on my device in the game it closes out.
    I tagged the Glu Amin, in this thread.
    So hopefully he can respond & help.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi, and welcome to the Forum. I'm contacting GLu about the ingame messaging problem, but I'll put together a glitch thread for it shortly. For the time being, you can put in your Customer Care Ticket from this page: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/ Explain your situation, but make sure at the beginning and again at the end, you stress you need email response due to the game crashing.

Now, have you ever bought stars? If the game crashing prevents you from securing your Game ID, I'm thinking maybe the itunes receipt or google Play receipt might help them trace your ID. So, go send in that customer care ticket, and keep an eye out for a new thread Started by me about the ingame messaging. follow the instructions, and we'll attack this two ways.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for Welcoming Me :)
    I put in the customer ticket, and I am able to see my Game ID#
    It's only when I send them a message, that's when it crashes and closes out.
    I'm So upset, lol
    I see Everyone else with New Looks while this event is about to just pass me by, smh
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Thanks for Welcoming Me :)
    I put in the customer ticket, and I am able to see my Game ID#
    It's only when I send them a message, that's when it crashes and closes out.
    I'm So upset, lol
    I see Everyone else with New Looks while this event is about to just pass me by, smh

Hi, First off, when you thought you tagged GluAdmin, the tag meant only if someone puts GluAdmin in the search box, that post will show up. The big issue is not missing the new eye look. It is missing the events, and not being able to message.

We have two glitch threads, Most important - the not getting events thread: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?160982-Not-Getting-Weekend-Events-Legal-Game

And the 2ndary - InGame Messaging issue which is being currently addressed by Glu. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?165641-Issue-re-In-Game-Help-Messaging-Post-Details-Follow-Format-Please

The eyes were gift box only, not everyone got them. It was based on luck. So was one of the hairstyles. Each week there are new items, I'm sure more will be forthcoming. Out of my 3 games, one got the eyes, none got the gift box hair, and this was after dropping 120Stars for each game. So rather than asking for something that is IvorySoapCertain (99.94%?)ly not going to happen because people missed the event, lets focus on getting you 'off the hook' or 'out of the net' so you don't miss any more. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary