Coldest Winters Quest

Hi, guys! So after finishing the weekend event gigs from Kim my sister got a quest called 'Coldest Winters' but I didn't.. I'm level 18 and she's level 16 but I didn't get the gig she said she got it right after finishing the weekend event gigs...
Prior to the Coldest Wintera gig she said she met up with some guy to help her with her acting or something like that
Did anyone else get this quest? I really want to be able to participate in doing it.

Comments

• nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    It really depends on what part of the storyline you're in. This is regardless of your level [unless you still have locked access to certain locations, because then you'd need to level up].

Honestly I don't remember the quest, but could you describe it?
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    It really depends on what part of the storyline you're in. This is regardless of your level [unless you still have locked access to certain locations, because then you'd need to level up].

Honestly I don't remember the quest, but could you describe it?
    Hmm I remember her saying she got a call from Kim since she was voted 'Best Dressed' from muse magazine, she met with a guy named Brandon, I forgot his last name.. But he was a light skinned character with black or brown hair( Pretty sure is was black) she met him at a hotel not sure which probably the one in TriBeCa. After she talked to the guy she got a gig called The Coldest Winters where she'd have to audition at mirmount pictures.
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I think I remember that gig. It seems your sister is further into the storyline, so you just have to keep on playing. Judging by your level you're pretty early into the story, so I presume you might have some pending quests to complete before you get to that part. Completing the weekend gigs doesn't affect the storyline in any way, so yeah, your sis is most likely further into the storyline than you, even though you're 2 levels above her. So, keep on playing and you'll eventually get the gig!
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Okay thanks and I think your right I have an appearance that's pending but now I'm working on a photoshoot.