Weekend Event 7/17/2015 - Sizzling Summer Star Studded Spectacular

191011121315Next

Comments

• zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Thanks! Yes, the heels were from a weekend event. It was fairly recent, but I forget which one?
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Zitrone, you look fab! Also those are some awesome heels!! Was it from a weekend event?

Yes those were from the 1 year anniversary:)
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Thanks, and that's why they look so familiar! Man I really want those shoes lol.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Oooh, so close. Oh well I had fun doing gigs anyways.

image_zpsjqramlmu.jpg~original
  • Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I can't even look at that, Mauve! Ugh!

Well, plenty of people like that hair, but plenty of others don't feel like it's "errythang".

If it makes you feel any better, I only made it to these pants, which I'm not sure have any business being on me, anyway! Life got in the way. Glad you had fun anyway!
    image.jpg1_zps5bqqcdtr.jpg

That really is one fine dress, Apple!
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
    Thanks for the fun thread, everybody! This was a lucky weekend to host, that's for sure!
    Add me!
    And now for the cheesey outro montage...

[video=youtube_share;xGytDsqkQY8]http://youtu.be/xGytDsqkQY8[/video]

[video=youtube_share;CnQ8N1KacJc]http://youtu.be/CnQ8N1KacJc[/video]

[video=youtube_share;CdqoNKCCt7A]http://youtu.be/CdqoNKCCt7A[/video]

[video=youtube_share;l9BbUqHrWFI]http://youtu.be/l9BbUqHrWFI[/video]

This is like the end of the fireworks display, when they just shoot off everything they've got all at once... Anyway, yay event!
    Add me!
    Interesting montage Stellan, but it was fun hanging out with everyone. Wait do I see you drooling over AppleP? Lol, that dress looks good on you I am glad you could get it!

Mauvey you still look fab even without that hair style!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • TaylahutTaylahut Registered Users 29 Posts
    *sigh* these events make me depressed, hopefully I get to the level where I can do the quest soon
    Interesting montage Stellan, but it was fun hanging out with everyone. Wait do I see you drooling over AppleP?

How clumsy of me! I'm a huge fan of your new look too, Noona! And nice underpants!
    image.jpg1_zps6y4afw4u.jpg
    Add me!
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    I didn't get the dress because yesterday afternoon my event stopped showing. Was it really so short?
    Lol Stellan, I was just pulling your leg, but thanks.

SabinaC my event lasted all 3 days. When did you get yours?

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Stellan, what a wonderful host. I'm sorry I was away so much, but all 3 finished, When the last tap was over, I just closed the game, came here, my fingers were numb, I swear I couldn't see the page. But lovely time.

Hopefully next week, everyone will be able to play. Noona, the food was wonderful. (I snuck a few taco's out in that big yellow Hermes Baby Bag. I couldn't help it, Sooooooo good).
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I totally slept through after finishing the event, and forgot to try more gift boxes for the hair. I hate myself. Wasted so much Kstars.
    PM to add
    Stellan, what a wonderful host. I'm sorry I was away so much, but all 3 finished, When the last tap was over, I just closed the game, came here, my fingers were numb, I swear I couldn't see the page. But lovely time.

Hopefully next week, everyone will be able to play. Noona, the food was wonderful. (I snuck a few taco's out in that big yellow Hermes Baby Bag. I couldn't help it, Sooooooo good).

Thank you! I tell you that's what I do with that bag whenever I am near the catering table at all the events:p. We found its purpose though!

Nai that's what I love to do after the events are over. Just sleep! It feels wonderful lol.

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I totally slept through after finishing the event, and forgot to try more gift boxes for the hair. I hate myself. Wasted so much Kstars.

I have done that a couple of times, too...Sorry you didn't get the prizes you wanted. :(
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    im with you, boo. I spent way too much Kstars too but I have a feeling Glu knows this &
    that is why they put the best, and most coveted items in those 40 Kstar gift boxes. Just so we could just get ugly wigs, bags, and jumpsuits. But at the end of the day, you just have to take your winnings & walk away. For two days straight the paid gift boxes didn't even have the dress in them, just random gift box items we usually get for free daily.

Yeah, it's kind of a scam but we did fall for it so it's not all Glu's fault. But it's so shady & wrong.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    im with you, boo. I spent way too much Kstars too but I have a feeling Glu knows this &
    that is why they put the best, and most coveted items in those 40 Kstar gift boxes. Just so we could just get ugly wigs, bags, and jumpsuits. But at the end of the day, you just have to take your winnings & walk away. For two days straight the paid gift boxes didn't even have the dress in them, just random gift box items we usually get for free daily.

Yeah, it's kind of a scam but we did fall for it so it's not all Glu's fault. But it's so shady & wrong.

I wasted lots of Kstars chasing the hair. This is be the first time ever I wanted something so bad from the gift boxes. I got the eyes and necklace. The rest was, blue sling bag, $4000 x 4, 40Kstars x 3, 50 energy x 2. I spent 80 Kstars each set since I won 40Kstars each set, I did 4 sets in total so that totals 320 Kstars! All I wanted was the hair. That's like 30 bucks straight down the drain for nothing. It's like I exchanged 160 Kstars for $16000 I don't need. We don't need cash or energy, at least replace these with 10, 20 or 30 Kstars. That'd be so much better!

Shady, see, I even wanted to buy more gift boxes.

Burnt, but learnt my lesson about gift boxes.
    PM to add
  • DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    I learned my lesson about the gift boxes. Spent real money trying for the eyes and I got money every time. Long time players must be tired of this by now. They're really just squeezing us out. My interest in the game has practically evaporated with this ****py weekend.
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Lol Stellan, I was just pulling your leg, but thanks.

SabinaC my event lasted all 3 days. When did you get yours?

Thursday evening, or friday morning. But when I got back on Sunday evening it was gone.