New Delhi???

Melimda119Melimda119 Registered Users 49 Posts
When is the hotel in New Delhi gonna open?? I'm on level 31 and I have completed all of my tasks and I still have never been in there because it's always locked. The New Delhi update was a while ago so maybe it's a glitch. Am I the only one with this problem?

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The Grand Sultan Hotel is locked for all of us, and neither do we know when it will unlock. It's been a mystery for so long. We're all just waiting :)
    PM to add
  • Melimda119Melimda119 Registered Users 49 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    The Grand Sultan Hotel is locked for all of us, and neither do we know when it will unlock. It's been a mystery for so long. We're all just waiting :)

Lol I was hoping that it was gonna be another house for us to buy, but it'll probably be more like the hotel in Tribecca that sometimes gets used by the NCPs
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Needs to be a pet there, too; maybe a sacred cow outdoors?! But the monkey often gives lightning bolt energy. :)
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    I thought Mr. Singh was gonna invite us to meet him there lol doesn't look like it's gonna ever open up
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Maybe an NPC's house we don't know about ? (I mean a date's house)
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • r0ckstarRiRir0ckstarRiRi Registered Users 5 Posts
    What is NPC?
    Non Playable Character :)

---
    #TeamCassio
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Has anyone ever had a gig at Popglam Malibu? I haven't yet
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    QueenSukii wrote: »
    Has anyone ever had a gig at Popglam Malibu? I haven't yet
    Yes, I have.
    I don't get why there are so many locations. I did have one gig in Malibu. ONE. And I bet that after the Jonathanation gig, New Jersey is never to be heard of again ...

---
    #TeamCassio
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Well, as a Cassio's lover, I think this hotel may be the place where our dolls and Cassio will live one secret romance. Picture this: "I Know Places" by Taylor Swift playing in the background.
    Just saying.
    Lol can you please stop, making me hope for things that will never happen TT_TT

---
    #TeamCassio
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Lol can you please stop, making me hope for things that will never happen TT_TT

You never know, right? I remember when I used to think "How great would be if we can have babies in this game? But... Ok, not gonna happen". Well... Now we can have babies! Besides, date/marry/having a story with Cassio is so much easier than that, so... Why not, Glu?
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I don't get why there are so many locations. I did have one gig in Malibu. ONE. And I bet that after the Jonathanation gig, New Jersey is never to be heard of again ...

Yea way too much locations especially the California ones that they could group into one but its spread out all over the place >.<
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)