It's time for a new update!

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
It's been three (ou more?) weeks since the last update, right? Almost a month!
Prev1

Comments

• Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I agree, but what would the next update be? More children, more celebrities? Bug fixes? I'm not sure what to expect.
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Gah, time flies right? To be honest, I not feeling more celebrities, I rather get mor Npcs or babies. I wouldn't mind having another kid or aging up my first born. But I'm down with whatever.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Tici when I read the title of the thread I knew it was you who had posted!

You are our Queen of Update!

I don't know we haven't had the weekends of Jen and Mario yet.

But definitely it's time!

And hope this update will repair the glitches that already last for weeks!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Tici, I think we may get an update pretty soon! (At least a mini one for those who will be changing their babies experience.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Danielle Noona is right. Yes, an update is being released but often a 'patch' is called an update because well, it is an updated version. For all we know, it is primarily that fix. Unless you have better sources. ;) I just would hate to start an expectation of a more content, places, etc. when it could simply be a fix for the Issue that shouldn't have happened. Right after the 3.0 came out, a little fix was sent, it was an update to 3.1 but no one considered that to be an 'update'.
    I hope you guys are right, but I'm unconvinced.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Right after the 3.0 came out, a little fix was sent, it was an update to 3.1 but no one considered that to be an 'update'.

Wasn't 3.1 the San Francisco update? It was a big one. 3.1.1 was the little fix, which actually restricted the hacked games from participating in events. I hope 3.2 is a big one too 'cause it has been 3 weeks now. We need one more Weekend Event though, which is probably Jen & Mario's :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Ok, my numbers may be off, we got the update but iOS was a mess. So ANdroid wasn't released yet, then a patch update came in the next day. Ok, now I'm checking numbers. lol. brb

ok, 3.1 came out Friday, and then 3.1.1 came out and Itunes told me an update was there. I took it, and saw no difference, then I learned it was the fix (or so they thought) for the issues.

I don't want to get bogged down with inconsequential details, just didn't want everyone convincing themselves the update mentioned to fix the hair glitch was more than that. We've lived through disappointment over expectations that didn't pan out. Some people don't take it well, lol. That's all .
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    From what I am getting on that link, there is a legit update coming through soon, but the glitch fixes shouldn't really be considered an update, since they're not really adding anything to the game. It's like when, in other games, they fix bugs that cause players inconveniences. It's not an update but rather a fix, although I can see why people consider it to be an "update" since, technically, they -are- updating the game's mapping.

Anyway, there should be an update very soon. I think the glitches started since the update that came after André was introduced into the game, with the eternal quest that wouldn't go away bug. I don't think they'll release a new location after San Francisco. It'd be too soon. However I do expect them to give everyone more clothing options since they've been lacking a lot in that sense.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    Someone referenced the specific post about the baby glitch update. Not saying a new one isn't coming, just tried to correct the erroneous posting of that link with "Look an update IS coming".
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Danielle Noona is right. Yes, an update is being released but often a 'patch' is called an update because well, it is an updated version. For all we know, it is primarily that fix. Unless you have better sources. ;) I just would hate to start an expectation of a more content, places, etc. when it could simply be a fix for the Issue that shouldn't have happened. Right after the 3.0 came out, a little fix was sent, it was an update to 3.1 but no one considered that to be an 'update'.
    Oh I didn't realize that I figured since it was coming from a Glu moderator that it would probably be one I guess nevermind then..
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Wasn't 3.1 the San Francisco update? It was a big one. 3.1.1 was the little fix, which actually restricted the hacked games from participating in events. I hope 3.2 is a big one too 'cause it has been 3 weeks now. We need one more Weekend Event though, which is probably Jen & Mario's :)
    Speaking of Jen and Mario, I still never received their storyline after completing the Nene West Coast Story gigs. I know I'm far from the only one who has still not met Jen and Mario so hopefully Glu will fix that bug with this newest update too. Currently my game only has one storyline going. Usually I have two/three. Something definitely went wrong.
  • haylohaylo Registered Users 19 Posts
    The next update should take advantage of the store and party aspect of the game. Focus some quests around that.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Mauvey wrote: »
    Gah, time flies right? To be honest, I not feeling more celebrities, I rather get mor Npcs or babies. I wouldn't mind having another kid or aging up my first born. But I'm down with whatever.

If ageing up was included, do u think that would include a new wardrobe and furniture to buy for a toddler?
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Speaking of Jen and Mario, I still never received their storyline after completing the Nene West Coast Story gigs. I know I'm far from the only one who has still not met Jen and Mario so hopefully Glu will fix that bug with this newest update too. Currently my game only has one storyline going. Usually I have two/three. Something definitely went wrong.

I finally met Jen & Mario today! I had lost hope...
    I met with Alvin first who warned me that Willow is trying to steal my idea of style tips videos (I forget the real name they are using - it was the video I had to make after fans were ruining their eyebrows trying to get my look). Alvin recommends I announce my style series ASAP. I do, then willow does, then Kim asks me to com to Beverly Hills and she offers the help of Jen & Mario.

I've also noticed a real drop off in storylines. I have just one "goal" event right now.

Given all the glitches Glu has been working on fixing, I'd be very surprised if an update with changes comes soon.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    I would think so, but then I'd start to consider what else would there be. Like if aging was allowed would they have birthday parties in which it's the same process as having a party except it would be for the then toddler? What would be the transition from a baby to toddler. Like automatically when you open your game the next day it's a toddler? I think i might actually take these questions into consideration..
    Oh gosh, HollySisk not another jinx ��
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I finally met Jen & Mario today! I had lost hope...
    I met with Alvin first who warned me that Willow is trying to steal my idea of style tips videos (I forget the real name they are using - it was the video I had to make after fans were ruining their eyebrows trying to get my look). Alvin recommends I announce my style series ASAP. I do, then willow does, then Kim asks me to com to Beverly Hills and she offers the help of Jen & Mario.

I've also noticed a real drop off in storylines. I have just one "goal" event right now.

Given all the glitches Glu has been working on fixing, I'd be very surprised if an update with changes comes soon.
    Glu's already announced a new update is coming soon. I imagine it will involve ironing out a lot of the glitches caused by the previous update/s, and I hope that would include this Mario/Jen thing since it sounds like a lot of other players have been effected.

Right now the only quest I have going is the filming of my "FOR R3AL" reality series. In between waiting for the next gig in that storyline (and each gig is a 24 hour wait, FML) Simon calls me up about useless 3 hour or 8 hour gigs that aren't a part of any storyline and just feel like a waste of time. I hope Simon calls and gives me something substantial soon.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I'm doing a ton of 3 hr random gigs right now. The true storyline stuff is once or twice a day. I agree with Wolf that the 3 hr gigs seem pointless but I know they get me fans. I'm working my way back up to #1 so I can start another Comeback.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens

Now that I think about it I never got them even though I first got NeNe's gig right after the update...although I am a bit behind in the storyline so I guess that could be it too.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I haven't gotten them too :( I want my free hairstyle!
    PM to add
  • carolineaplumcarolineaplum Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm really excited for an update too.. I really hope it fixes Simon in my game, suddenly he just stopped calling? Like wth, and I didn't get the Nene Leakes event, and I haven't met Jen and Mario either.. What do I do?? xD
    I use my moms GC and Apple ID, so I can't add anyone at the moment. :(
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Tici when I read the title of the thread I knew it was you who had posted!

You are our Queen of Update!

I don't know we haven't had the weekends of Jen and Mario yet.

But definitely it's time!

And hope this update will repair the glitches that already last for weeks!

Hahahaha What an honor, Vats! Thank you. I'm a anxious person and addicted to updates, sorry.
    I woke up this morning with a feeling that the next update will come today, but... Now I don't think so.
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I've been praying everyday for a new update TT_TT But this time I'd take it slow , I always finish up fresh gigs to quickly :(
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Does anyone know...will the old update go away once the new update is released?

The past update has been sitting in my iOS dock for a while now...Nene keeps pounding on the door. She is giving me a headache! :/

But srsly - I don't want to install that one at all because of the changeling issue. I can't really tell the difference well enough to make sure it doesn't happen, so I would be nervous that somehow I missed fixing it later. Does that make sense? I'd always have to wonder if my baby's eyes changed or they didn't, so I'm skipping this past one.

Will we have to install it before we do the next one or will it vanish from the queue? I've never not installed an update before.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Come on Glu! hurry up!
    Fancescahill, it could come during these next two weeks.

I just say that based off of what Stno3 says for the Baby fix. (Idk if I typed his name right..)

It's been four weekend events (Khloe's Birthday, Fourth of July, NeNe's Real Event and So Glamm) since the last update... It's enough! I hope the next update comes this week. If the next update comes next week... Oh, man, it's torture.
  • kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    I think that Glu left pretty clear that the update won't come this week, but the next one. They're taking so long because they're fixing the baby's problems. You need to stop pressuring Glu, otherwise they end with those full of glitches updates.
    Although, there is no way to automatically revert all players’ babies back to the original colours, with the release of v3.2.0 we are able to offer a one-time colour change for baby eyes and hair to players who were affected.

(…)

Please submit all requests by 11:59:59 GMT on July 23, 2015.
    We’ll send out colour changes during the week of July 27-31, 2015.

That was what st0n3 said.