Options

⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    - Be able to invite guests to our weddings so we could have GC friends or NPCs as bridesmaids
    - Ombré hair as different colour options that you can wear with any style
    - Ability to restore exclusive clothing the same way you can restore purchases
    - Seriously option to change hair colour and eyebrow colour separately, and more variation in hair colours and skin tones please
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Can we please get more eye makeup and lipstick shades? Some of the colors look too washed out on tanned dolls and way too strong on very fair dolls. There needs to be a variety of shades. Kind of like a YouCam app but for our dolls.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    memeify1memeify1 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Can we pls have some new baby clothes and also do some event with the baby and also do gigs where we can win clothing items for the baby pls make it a weekend event
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    - With nearly 300 friends and one or two new requests to add per day, I would really, REALLY love to be able to sort friends list by:

Newest/oldest

Alphabetical

Closest relationship

All of the above would be nice!

Sounds like the changeling glitch will be fixed - thank you. Can more of our suggestions here be worked on in future?

- Someone's suggestion of a map would be great - anything to make the travel time lessened and less tedious. Also one shouldn't need a plane to go go Malibu from Hollywood, maybe use the helicopter or a street map? Add Malibu to the drop down list, where Hollywood, Beverly Hills etc. are?

- Please fix gifting so we have a record of what we sent to whom and they have a record of things received and either they send us a note in return or it is automated after they receive the gift. Another game does something like that (you get a thank you note which is automated if you help them - edit: after they click on it, so, after they received the help), and it doesn't seem too complicated.

Thanks.
  • Options
    SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    I'd pay how many k-stars for this event eyes! I'm so desperate to get them, lol. I'd love if we can buy them even if they cost 100kstars or more :D it would be great if we get them with the next update ;__;
    Or to be able to gift them, that would be amazing :D
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    - Ombré hair (that not costs real money this time)
    - The possibility to marry Cassio (I'll say this untill you guys see and understand how much I love that guy)
    - The hability to have more than just one baby. Twins, maybe?
    - A HORSE!!!
  • Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I think Glu should reward those who play every day. For instance, play every day for a week and receive 10 K stars. Play every day for a month and receive 50 K stars plus a special item such as a hairstyle or new hair color.

Yes! I would love to see something like this. It's great having our daily gift each day, but sometimes I feel it isn't enough for the hard work we put into the game. :)
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Please fix the catwalk meter so we can get points for doing well at modelling gigs towards energy and K-Stars. That meter hasn't registered since ever. Thanks.
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I think glu should reward those who play every day. For instance, play every day for a week and receive 10 K stars. Play every day for a month and receive 50 K stars plus a special item such as a hairstyle or new hair color.

I think glu needs to do more with the new Baby feature. We spent a lot of K stars (or time & energy) to get a baby but then they are locked away in the nursery. I think there should be strollers so we can take our babies with us (not all the time! Just when we want to have the baby with us). Also, the baby clothes and hair styles are ridiculously expensive. Most adult hairstyles are 30 K stars but the baby ones are more than three times that. Golly, there's even baby hairstyles for 100 K stars and another for 150 K stars! That is way too much.

I'm also disappointed with the increase in cost for the new hairstyles that were introduced with this update. Most adult hairstyles were 30 K stars but this time, two of the new styles are 45 K stars. A 50% price increase demonstrates that glu isn't looking out for the players.

Finally, I completely agree with the recent posting asking for silver/gray hair color and more eyeshadow colors. I'd also love to see ombré options. Khloe and Kylie are known for their use of hair color and ombré effects -- we should have that option in KKH. I did purchase the Khloe birthday package so I would have that fantastic hairstyle and I was very excited about the ombré effect. Unfortunately, it's not a true ombré. Its just a crown of roots in one color and then long blonde curls. Also, it wasn't designed to work with the various existing hair colors. The pink, red, blue, and black hair colors look ridiculous with the Khloe birthday hair. Glu should have made the "ombré" effect for each existing base color.

Thanks for listening!
    Holly
    Co-sign & yes, yes, yes. Add to the fact that I think Glu should actually hire somebody, as in PAY someone real money to read the suggestion thread & monitor this forum. It's not enough to just glance at the forum & lurk once a month. Daily paying hardcore players need some sort of compensation.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Dear Glu Mobile, Inc.

The past few weeks we members from Kim Kardashian: Hollywood forum held a vote to choose our Top 10 favorite items from past events in order to carry out a rescue campaign of these items to they get included in the wardrobe in a future update so we can purchase them.

The purpose for which this campaign is happening has several motivations, such as the fact that many players have lost progress in their games and with it their items, others are recent players who have not had the opportunity to get these items and there are those who for various reasons failed to get the item when it was available. It is a fact that players have created an emotional bond with these pieces and we see them as essential to a better enjoyment of our gameplay.

The game completed its first year and we had hundreds of exclusive pieces of events that were never added to the wardrobe. We are here to ask you to break the exclusivity of only 10 of them and add to the wardrobe, because if there is any problem with our game we can get them again when we need / want. I would like to reiterate that we are not asking you to give the items for free, but that we can purchase them for the price you deem fair we pay in K$ or K-Stars.

The process of choosing the items took from two steps. First it was created a [thread=159164]tread[/thread] where each member of our community would suggest two items of past events to us to make a survey to define the 10 most wanted items among our members. It was established that 5 of these items would be destined to Women’s wardrobe and 5 to Men’s wardrobe. The next step were made polls to accomplish the selection, we had one poll for [thread=161243]Men’s[/thread] items and three for Women’s [thread=161383]1[/thread], [thread=161492]2[/thread], [thread=162244]3[/thread] due to high demand and technical limitations of the forum.

Each member of the community could vote in three options of items for each poll. The number of voters from the four polls together recorded 235 participants. The Top 10 was ranked from the most voted items between the four polls in order of most voted to the least. Below the poll results:

ckoM3h9.jpg?1

1- Men’s Long hair from 1st Aniverssary Event

2- Women’s High golden and black heels from VIP Event

3- Women’s Winged white sandal from Baby Bash event

4- Women’s Salmon coat with fur from André Talley’s Event

5- Women’s Long white dress from Kim’s Pick

6- Women’s Red gown from New Year’s Event

7- Men’s Glittered Suit from Christmas Event

8- Men’s Cargo jacket from VIP Event

9- Men’s Beige jacket from Baby Bash Event

10- Men’s Black,white and gold shirt from VIP event

If you have followed what happens here in the forum you certainly know how our community loves and dedicates time and money to play KK: H, all we're asking here is an opportunity of obtain something that is valuable to us. Kindly we ask to you evaluate our requests and if possible give us an answer yes / no / maybe so we can move on and / or prepare / wait for what is to come.

Thank you for your attention,

KK: H forum community.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered Users 40 Posts
    black leather gloves both for males and females
    GC: King Jacek
  • Options
    mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    In the photobooth, a pose for our dolls to do a peace sign like Kim or Johnathan!
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Be free to choose how long our date will last
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. (I know Vat's posting of the results of the poll was different so that's not being referenced here.) It is a good time to bring back GluAdmin's original post explaining what was in mind when this thread was started.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    ..... In order to keep it most effective please do the following:

• Bullet point your suggestions (or use a - dash)
    • Keep it as short as possible and avoid any extra description/analysis
    • Be as specific as possible
    • Content or feature suggestions only please (no economy, currency or energy stuff- we already know your feedback on that)

So here's an example of how to do this using some suggestions I've seen recently:

• more "other hand" rings and bracelets
    • darker lipstick colors
    • see gift item on friend/significant other in the closet before purchasing it for them
    • stay-at-home dates with SO

So please don't comment on other peoples suggestions, When Glu reads this thread (which is monitored regularly not monthly) rather than try and wade through superfluous posts and comments it would be so effective for this thread to read like a shopping list. Short and to the point.

And pictures, if you are posting a picture, please resize it. If you post a page long graphic, the next person will post a larger one. And finally, this is not a thread for editorials or to tell Glu what they're doing wrong. Paragraph long suggestions are most likely skimmed. The eye is naturally drawn to the short bullet lists requested by Glu.

Let's try to utilize this suggestion thread more effectively.
    Thanks so much.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    - Be able to invite guests to our weddings so we could have GC friends or NPCs as bridesmaids
    - Ombré hair as different colour options that you can wear with any style
    - Ability to restore exclusive clothing the same way you can restore purchases
    - Seriously option to change hair colour and eyebrow colour separately, and more variation in hair colours and skin tones please

Hi I just saw this suggestion about the ability to restore exclusive items and I just wanted to say that customer support is being a lot more responsive now and if you pm kk:h staff a list of the items that you lost then they will do their best to get them back to you. (As long as it's legitimate) It happened to me today.

image_zpsb3kq5klh.jpg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Suggestions
    -More storyline quests for comebacks?
    -Being able to have interactions with Game Center friends besides inviting them to shoots, maybe be able to hangout with them too?
    -Maybe have a day where everything in the wardrobe is half off?
    -Also once you delete contacts they should be gone in less than a week. It"s annoying how they just stay at one place especially if they're number one
    Thanks for taking time to read these suggestions.
  • Options
    -We should be able to buy everything in K-Cash or K-Stars
    -Make updates more meaningful
    -Reduce time for getting energy
    -When you change something about the game take the players' feelings into consideration. Don't Like It: Don't Change
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    - Revert the changes you made to party events, so that it goes back to being possible to complete 3 hour parties with full energy.
  • Options
    mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    • Lavender or purple hair! (PLEEEEEASE!)
    • The silver/white hair and dirty blonde hair that's already on the NPC's available for us, too!
    • More Boho style clothes!
    • A rescue center/pound for dogs and cats available for purchase/adoption!
    • Did I say lavender hair yet? I did? Okay well lavender hair please please!

Thanks glu!
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    - Cassio in the VIP contacts.
    - Cassio in the photoboot.
    - Alvin in the photoboot.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    - Fix the sunglasses in the wardrobe which are at a mismatched angle when on there are several pairs like this I don't need to post which ones because it's obvious
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    -More hair colours, I want a bright red,(PLEASE!!!) the white hair and the dirty blond hair you see on Dirk Diamonds in the game to be available to wear
    -The option to date Alvin or Cassio (why have them flirt with you if you can't date ;)
    -Give boyfriends/girlfriends more personality
    -Also would help if they paid for something once in a while
    -And make them less clingy
    -Give other halfs jobs of their own, they could even tie it in to events for you, where they have a premiere and you attend with them -maybe even get a special item if you achieve 5 stars etc
  • Options
    - Toronto, please for the next city. And can we have cat since there's so many dogs already? The New Jersey one has a Scottish Fold cat, I suggest the Toronto one should have a sleek female Siamese with big blue So Glam eyes.

- it's a long shot, but can we get Rob K in the game the way he looked in 2011? It feels odd that he's not represented.

- more silver everything. Accessories, purses, makeup, nails, ect.

- residence & nightclub in New Delhi. Since its India, may I suggest a full grown Bengal tiger with So Glam type eyes? That would be so dope.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    - more hair colors! Lavender. Silver. White. Dirty blonde. True ombré
    - more clothes on the higher levels. It's much harder to level up and yet the "reward" could be one dress, two pieces of jewelry, and no shoes.
    - more Clothes for Kash
    - weekly and/or monthly reward for players who play every day
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    - Denim skirt

A short and a long one would be nice. I was looking for one while dressing my doll recently and realized there aren't any.
  • Options
    lileililei Registered Users 33 Posts
    Option to use game money accumulated to buy K-Stars. I know I haven't used up all of the "free" K-Star trials, but every time I try a new one, I receive an error message.

Option to retort on feed to Willow Pape and others who say something and then suddenly you lose your ranking because you can't retort back. The option to comment back is good even when interacting with Simon, Maria etc.

Option to have another baby to allow a growing family.

More options to change looks and options to change baby and significant others looks besides gifting them with clothing.

Option to have significant other interact more and the same applies to baby and others really.

Option to sell properties one doesn't want anymore.

I agree with the poster above about the option to change business to romantic.

Option to change name without requiring K-Stars and losing fans.
  • Options
    ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    watches for the girls please! we only have an ugly one in the wardrobe

- gold rolex
    - silver cartier ballon bleu
  • Options
    - This is a forum suggestion. More PM box space please? It fills up so very fast. Thank you.
  • Options
    -It would be nice if for a hairstyle there could be sunglasses on top of the head
    -Sneakers for girls please
    -Game contact removed from game right after you delete them
    -A hangout with your SO instead of getting social points+money you can get hearts instead
    -Make it so when you send your friend a gift, you don't form a romantic relationship.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Please Glu! Get rid of the current menu style for changing cities! I hate having to page through and tapping more. Very easy to tap the wrong thing or hit cancel unintentionally. I would like to see the cities displayed in a scrolling menu like we have in the lower right when we can scroll through contacts, couples, goals etc. There are so many locations now it's time for a change.
    iOS