New Update!

ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
Update 3.2.0 is now available for iOS!
Prev134

Comments

• JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    Yeah. I'm afraid to update given the last update's problems... ��
  • DazedmoonDazedmoon Registered Users 28 Posts
    I'm nervous to update too. Probably going to wait around on some feedback.
    Nicole
    GC: dazedmoon
  • MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
    The new bathing suits are pretty, but I wish there was more than one purchasable outfit..lol
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Oh my god I'm crying right now FINALLY an update, I'm not going to update just yet I'll wait for some feedback.
  • DazedmoonDazedmoon Registered Users 28 Posts
    I lied, I couldn't wait haha
    25hic6r.jpg
    I neeeeeed that hair and that outfit! I'm so excited!!!
    Nicole
    GC: dazedmoon
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    The hair is bae! The bag maybe meh. I like where they're were going, but idk.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Finally I woke up with the right feeling about the new update! I'm so happy!
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    I think it'll be coming for Android soon too. Whenever an update comes my game glitches- I'll be in a gig with 0 energy and have 49 days left to finish it then I'll exit the game, reload and everything seems back to normal until I gain fans because I haven't been seen for a while and my husband divorces me.

This time it sucks because I was at 10000/12000 and I wanted a baby but whatever. I'd rather have the Jersey Shore, that's where I live!! I REALLY hope a house or something is available!
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Only 4 new items? It's a joke?
    Okay I'm updating..
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I have just been on a date at the Atlantic and it was cheap and not too much energy required. I did a 2-hour date with 25 energy.
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Okay since the update has finished installing.
    There's no big house in New Jersey, it's a condo and it's eh.
    They added items to gift boxes... which aren't really needed [Seriously? A hairstyle with a fedora? Really???] There's a black and white striped coat that does give me the Chanel vibe and I'm a sucker for Chanel so I had to buy it.

Besides that... not really a big update.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I'd say the hair in the pop up will be in a weekend event, so I will work for that.
    Anyone know when you delete Game Center friends how long will it take for them to be removed from the game? I thought they'd be gone by the update but they're still there
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Gurlllll.... u know i gots to get a new weave. it's on!!!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    GC friends get removed eventually, although it's not certain when. I asked this question some time ago and the response was "whenever the game decides to delete them". This is just me paraphrasing but that's basically it.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    Sweet of Kim to ask. I'm pumped for a new update as always! This gig starts in eight hours so I guess I'll be doing something else in the meantime.
    image_zpsv0vx5oak.jpg~original
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Gurlllll.... u know i gots to get a new weave. it's on!!!

New weave!!! I know that's right
    L M A O dead

Does anyone care the Kim's BFF Jonathan has been added? I'm don't....I'm still waiting for the Mario and Jen quests
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I opened my daily gift box this morning and after updating I was able to open a second one, of which both had 7 k stars. I think Jonathan is gross so I'm not very excited. Bad enough Perez is in the game.
  • PocahontasPocahontas Registered Users 3 Posts
    I love the cute cat in the new condo
    2uqhzzs.jpg
    New player here feel free to add me
    GC:-Sophie_T-
  • shrimpshrimp Registered Users 41 Posts
    I'm downloading it now and I'm excited!
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered Users 40 Posts
    I don't dig men's clothes they look ridiculous to me.
    GC: King Jacek
    I'm not head over heels for the women's clothing either, though I wouldn't mind having that jacket. I love New Jersey, it's so colorful! I love it. I'm not sure about the house, but I love the locale! That's the only thing thus far I really enjoy.
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    zitrone wrote: »
    I have just been on a date at the Atlantic and it was cheap and not too much energy required. I did a 2-hour date with 25 energy.

You can do an outdoors date, too! That's interesting.
    You remind me of the babe...
    Android update, please?
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    The update should be available for android now! I was able to update my game
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
    kkhlexi wrote: »
    The update should be available for android now! I was able to update my game

Omg, yeees! <3 Thank you for the information!
    Megannita wrote: »
    You can do an outdoors date, too! That's interesting.
    That's not a detail I pay much attention to, after all on Stardom Hollywood you could have outdoors date at The Coast
    (Anyone who used to play stardom would understand what I mean)
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    The colors in Jersey really caught me off guard and are sooo psychedelic, but I like the way the inside of The Atlantic looks.

Oh... there's a tappable behind your vehicle in Jersey

It was nice of kim to ask about my baby girl :) but the fact I have to meet Kim's BFF before I've even met Mario & Jen is annoying. No one cares about him! At least I don't 😠
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    The colors in Jersey really caught me off guard and are sooo psychedelic, but I like the way the inside of The Atlantic looks.

Oh... there's a tappable behind your vehicle in Jersey

It was nice of kim to ask about my baby girl :) but the fact I have to meet Kim's BFF before I've even met Mario & Jen is annoying. No one cares about him! At least I don't &#55357;&#56864;

Thanks for the tappable info!

Yeah, Jonathan annoys me. I call him Pancake Face.

Is Tom Lord loosely based on Scott Disick? I mean he calls himself the Lord. I thought it was interesting how he said he was too drunk to finish his event, so they got him out of there. True to life perhaps...
    Kim didn't ask how my kid was. Perhaps because he was so new? I tapped 'yes' to my husband and I meant 'no' when he asked for the 1000th time. I named him Bratleigh, lol.