Options

Kim k

Sophie.reesxoxoSophie.reesxoxo Registered Users 1 Posts
does anyone know if it is possible to have the same account on 2 devices?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If the devices are the same platform, it is possible. BUT Glu highly advises against it. Am I understanding you want to play one game going from say an iphone to an ipod? Each time you transferred, you would have to with a tap of the finger, choose between the game last played on the device let's say you are 10,000$ on the phone. The ipad plays and now you have 10,850$ (and other stats show on a small box on your screen) and you have to be sure each time to choose the right game data from a little box with 2 sets of data. If you choose the wrong device data.....you've just overwritten your progress, and any thing you acquired in the last session will be gone. If it's a weekend, and you earned the dress, hit the wrong spot and you lose it. There was a thread yesterday about someone who had to select game data, hit the wrong one, and slammed their game back tremendously. It's really not worth chancing it. Until game data can be easily saved and loaded like any other file, you have to be so careful. So, depending on your situation it's feasible but not worth it. If I find that post, you can here the absolute desolation in that poster when they realized they overwrote their game, and plummeted down to an earlier save.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary