New Update!

Comments

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Ohhh yaasssss a new update. Thanks Glu. This is out much sooner than I had expected!

Now I can finally update my game, and play weekend gigs if I choose to...

Also thanks for adding a cat to the new condo...The art style is different but it's cute. What type of cat is that?
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Idk if it's a good thing or bad thing that Jonathan's photo booths cost the 2nd most after Kim's (still can't believe some of hers are 3K+).

I don't think I would buy his no matter what the price was, but $1250 is cray cray IMO

PhotoGrid_1437481235714_zpsp8tyxicz.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    Really wish they had more clothes that actually cost Kash and not Kstars

I was getting tired of the same old boring gigs from Simon but apart from new stuff to do this update ain't all that
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What about all the new gift box bikini outfits. Not a single one for sale, but so many in gift boxes. Really? It's summertime, you can't put them out for purchase and let us buy one in a color we like? That is unbelievable to me. Stop making everything a gamble. Why buy stars if you're not going to put things in wardrobe and hair for us to buy? I love the game, but seriously. How many of those suits are there? Certainly 5 maybe more. I don't want to wear last years beach ware. Let me buy the new stuff!

That's my complaint about the update lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Now we can date outside of the places, just like in Stardom, that's great! I just loved Jersey Shore, it's so colorful! And the cat it's cute too, just like those clothes that remind me the Chanel ones. About Jonathan... Whatever.
    Anyway, not a big update, but definitely will give us some fun on the beach! Or something like that. Have fun, guys!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Idk if it's a good thing or bad thing that Jonathan's photo booths cost the 2nd most after Kim's (still can't believe some of hers are 3K+).

I don't think I would buy his no matter what the price was, but $1250 is cray cray IMO

PhotoGrid_1437481235714_zpsp8tyxicz.jpg
    Ooh lawd he's hideous lol, both personality & image. Only good thing about him is when he flamed Sarah Michelle Gellar for dissing Kim on a tweet when Kim did her U.S. Vogue cover. I give him props for that. Anybody that has your back like that is a keeper.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    I wish we got more clothing options instead of an outfit that costs around 80 k stars. The bikinis are cute but I hate how they're in gift boxes, they're not something I'd want to win; I never really wear the bathing suits in the game.

I hope they add a boardwalk to the Jersey Shore in the future, maybe you can set up a SoChic or an arcade where you can win prizes. I also hate the interior of the condo, but I haven't seen it decorated yet. Living at the Jersey Shore, I'm kind if disappointed in the way it came out but I'm also really surprised she added it- I feel like my doll can visit home now!

I think the next update is going to be bigger, but what do you think we're going to get next?
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Angie7680 wrote: »
    I'd say the hair in the pop up will be in a weekend event, so I will work for that.
    Anyone know when you delete Game Center friends how long will it take for them to be removed from the game? I thought they'd be gone by the update but they're still there

They're like relatives who come for a visit, and don't know when to leave.
    GC friends get removed eventually, although it's not certain when. I asked this question some time ago and the response was "whenever the game decides to delete them". This is just me paraphrasing but that's basically it.

Nebula, you paraphrased perfectly. Game Center has a mind of it's own. I'm wondering if it keeps them hanging on because they want to discourage people from trying to manipulate rank. IDK, that was just a guess. I am waiting for one friend to drop off. THey restarted the game, and now I can't see the new one just the basic doll with no rank, a grey star, and basic clothes. It's 6 months later, she's still there, and I can't add her back till she disappears. Ugh.
    zitrone wrote: »
    Kim didn't ask how my kid was. Perhaps because he was so new? I tapped 'yes' to my husband and I meant 'no' when he asked for the 1000th time. I named him Bratleigh, lol.

Bratleigh? I love that name. Love to see a picture of the little brat, or do you call him leigh? But oh, I'm so sorry you said yes by mistake. I think that's the game's maternity ward's first "Accident". Anyway, enjoy parenthood. THe babies are adorable, I want more baby clothes.

And DMV Doll, you still haven't met Jen and Mario? The first meet where you get the hair, or the past weekend's event? I have finished events after they end, and usually Kris calls and says, "Don't feel bad you couldn't finish. You did your best." Something like that, where during the event you would have gotten a bonus of some kind. Like a passive agressive - 'if you tried harder your could have done it' . But, I would take Kris as a manager any day of the week.

Finally, about Jonathan, I kind of like him. I look at him and I see a person hopelessly devoted to Kim. He will be there forever, and somewhere deep inside is a glimmer of hope that one day the time will be right, and she will wake up to his love and realize he is the only one made for her. This is a very popular theory on another forum about bags and celebrities. If you see them together on KUWTK you can see it. They play with the question of his sexuality, but the reason he doesn't date seriously is he wants her. So, I feel sorry for him, and I have a little compassion. When they're in their 60s, he'll be around just waiting. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    Also, I think the Atlantic could be based off of the pool after dark in AC.
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Finally, about Jonathan, I kind of like him. I look at him and I see a person hopelessly devoted to Kim. He will be there forever, and somewhere deep inside is a glimmer of hope that one day the time will be right, and she will wake up to his love and realize he is the only one made for her. This is a very popular theory on another forum about bags and celebrities. If you see them together on KUWTK you can see it. They play with the question of his sexuality, but the reason he doesn't date seriously is he wants her. So, I feel sorry for him, and I have a little compassion. When they're in their 60s, he'll be around just waiting. lol.
    Really? I think he's gay. LOL.

The update won't download for me, my phone is having trouble connecting to the App Store :( Will try again later.
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Does anyone happen to know how much the new cat costs? I'm broke right now but just wondering.
    You remind me of the babe...
    Megannita wrote: »
    Does anyone happen to know how much the new cat costs? I'm broke right now but just wondering.
    It's 50 K-stars. It looks so cute but I'm going to wait until the next VIP event to buy it.

Just downloaded the update, was hoping I'd get a call to meet Mario and Jen. Alas. :( I just want that curly hair!!!
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Thank you!!

I never got that curly hair either btw.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I was sooooo disappointed about the new update... But then Kim asked how my kid was doing and I forgot it all XD Is that how it feel to have a kid in real life ??? Just kidding haha

Anyway, I was hoping for a truckload of new clothes, so I'm a bit bummed, but I like New Jersey, it looks kinda out of place but there's something about this location that makes me happy ^^ (Tho I don't get why there is THAT much space on the right)

But they better add a new way to navigate through locations 'cause the list is getting inconvenient...
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I was sooooo disappointed about the new update... But then Kim asked how my kid was doing and I forgot it all XD Is that how it feel to have a kid in real life ??? Just kidding haha

Anyway, I was hoping for a truckload of new clothes, so I'm a bit bummed, but I like New Jersey, it looks kinda out of place but there's something about this location that makes me happy ^^ (Tho I don't get why there is THAT much space on the right)

But they better add a new way to navigate through locations 'cause the list is getting inconvenient...

Hold on, something great happens (again!) in this update. I mean, it's great for some people who are crazy about a certain guy...
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Whaaaaaaaaaaat ?? You talking about THAT guy right??? OMG if so, I can't wait!! XD
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Yep, THAT guy! Things are getting more and more interesting...
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Finally after a year of game I could renew Vats' hair style !
    pY3nHG8.jpg?1

I'm really in love with that hair and hat! My favorite hat in real life is a lot like this one, you got it right Glu! Thank you, now continue to be good guys and add more long hair in the next updates!

I loved Jersey is so beautiful. Very cool can have dates outside. I liked the Condo too but I was disappointed to haven't received my photobooth after buy it, where is it?

Again we have no garage and new cars or new clothes for our babies, it's time Glu!

We also have many new pallet swaps items within the daily gift boxes, I'm not a big fan of it because I always usually get these items in special events boxes while in daily gift boxes get just k$ and energy.

Like many here I don't know who is the new guy of the game and to tell the truth whatever ... I'd rather do the gigs with Kim instead of these other celebrities, I hope the Britney game is all about Britney want to have my princess just for me!

On new gigs time will tell, now I'm just hoping the eyes of my baby being repaired!

Oh and I'm so divided in buying the head of deer or not, it seems so cruel and yet so cool!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Yep, THAT guy! Things are getting more and more interesting...

Oh god! No please make it stop, my heart is racing too much especially if I think who it is... But dammit im probably not even going to meet him.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Selz1992Selz1992 Registered Users 10 Posts
    That thing doesn't appear for me, what can I do???
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    It's 50 K-stars. It looks so cute but I'm going to wait until the next VIP event to buy it.

Just downloaded the update, was hoping I'd get a call to meet Mario and Jen. Alas. :( I just want that curly hair!!!
    Megannita wrote: »
    Thank you!!

I never got that curly hair either btw.

I'm glad I'm not by myself...i hope Glu is looking into this. Several other players haven't received it either.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I really wish that they had added more clothes we could purchase. Plus there should be new clothes for Kash and new clothes for K Stars.

I did win the new hairstyle in my gift box today. I haven't had any clothes or hairstyles in my daily gift boxes in weeks so that was a delightful surprise.
    m4EXQFA.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I just checked out the Jersey Shore. It is very jarring when you arrive because the color pallette is so different. However it is fun to be at the beach for dates instead of photo shoots.

I found two clickables: the fire hydrant and the cooler. are there any others?

I will buy the condo soon but not today. I like when you have a choice between Kash and K Stars. I always consider what else I could buy with each amount in order to determine value. In this case, I think K Stars are the better value but I don't have enough right now and I need to wait to buy some more. Did anyone buy it today? What's the furniture like? Cost? I saw an image of a cat and that it costs 50 K stars. Looks like the cat is a Persian?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Holly the furniture is very expensive, and there isn't photobooth after purchase.

There is a seagull behind the car to tap!

My game did one of those minor updates when we have an event or to fix something right now, do we going to have a midweek event?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I bought the condo with cash, because other than dates there's literally nothing else I can spend cash on. All those 4000 gift boxes ended up being good for something after all. I'd rather not spend my K-stars on a house/condo when cash is the alternative, since there are so many items and outfits and pets and pieces of furniture that are only available for purchase with K-stars.
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    The amount of gift box items is getting ridiculous I rarely ever see them and if there is a clothing item it's just the one. I'm thirsty for more clothing options getting bored of all the current stuff.
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I rate the update 0/10, because they fixed the glitch where you can wear the silk shorts from the gift box one-pieces with different tops. This game isn't fun to me anymore in general so I'm going to delete it - thanks a million again for the gifts and gigs and I hope everyone here continues to like the game x
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    I rate the update 0/10, because they fixed the glitch where you can wear the silk shorts from the gift box one-pieces with different tops. This game isn't fun to me anymore in general so I'm going to delete it - thanks a million again for the gifts and gigs and I hope everyone here continues to like the game x

No, Lucy :(

The level of customer dissatisfaction is increasing generally. I'm still numb over the fact that you can't backup your progress anymore. I swear I've kept this phone for KKH only. I have another phone that I use and wish I could play on that one.

Vats, I had a chat with Jonathan at the event, he asked about my PR and gave an introduction of himself. I received his call after the gig, but there wasn't his picture on the phone as I can see on yours, odd? And I got all 3 poses.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »

Oh please, Lucy, don't go! Just give it a little more time! The last event had more fun stuff than previous ones, right? Maybe you'll enjoy the next one...

No! Don't so anything so final. Maybe just walk away for a little while and check back in later? We'll miss you too much!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Jonathan didn't talk to me!! Kim introduced us, I waved at Jonathan... got nothing in response! Not even a speech bubble to click! Rude!

He did call afterwards saying it was great to meet me though LOL. Haven't received any calls since then.