Options

Babies Eye & Hair Colour Fix

St0n3St0n3 Registered Users 96 Posts
Greetings KK:H Dolls,

Unfortunately, when some players updated to v3.1.0 they had their baby’s eyes or hair change colour unexpectedly. This glitch happened because some colour customisation data mappings in v3.0.0 were corrected when we made v3.1.0, causing a conflict.

Although, there is no way to automatically revert all players’ babies back to the original colours, with the release of v3.2.0 we are able to offer a one-time colour change for baby eyes and hair to players who were affected.

If you had your baby’s eyes or hair colour changed when you updated to v3.1.0 and would like them changed back, please send us an in-game ticket with the following details:

- Device
- Operating System Version
- Hollywood ID
- Current Baby Eye Colour
- Wanted Baby Eye Colour number (Refer to the update below)
- Current Baby Hair Colour
- Wanted Baby Hair Colour number (Refer to the update below)

You can find the instructions on how to create an in-game ticket here:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket

Please submit all requests by 11:59:59 GMT on July 23, 2015.
We’ll send out colour changes during the week of July 27-31, 2015.
Players who want their baby’s eyes/hair colour changed must update to v3.2.0 when it’s released.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and worry caused. Thank you very much for your continued support of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood!

Update:

As Vats pointed out, we'll need to be subjective about the available colours. So, to make it simpler and specific, please refer to the image below that has the available colours numbered:

KKH_v320_Baby_Eye_Hair_Colours_20150715.jpg

When sending us an in-game ticket, please send us the number mentioned in the above mentioned that corresponds to the colour of hair and eyes that needs to be reverted.
Also, for eyes only, we can restore the "Purple" colour which isn't in the above image; so, if your baby had purple eyes and you want them to be purple again, please just mention "Purple" for Baby Eyes.

Cheers,
St0n3
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thank you for finally answer us!

Can we have a detailed list of the colors that we can choose to don't happen any error?

I say this because the interpretation of color is very subjective, I see people calling the teal color of blue and brown as light brown sometimes!

I don't want to say violet and run the risk of receiving another color!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    So glad you guys can do this individually for everyone! Sounds like a lot of work.

Thanks so much!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg finally.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    Wow!! Thanks, I can't wait to get my daughter back. ;)
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Thank you sooo much Glu! I am so excited to have my baby back!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Thank you for finally answer us!

Can we have a detailed list of the colors that we can choose to don't happen any error?

I say this because the interpretation of color is very subjective, I see people calling the teal color of blue and brown as light brown sometimes!

I don't want to say violet and run the risk of receiving another color!

That's a good point. I will be updating this thread in a bit. Thanks!
  • Options
    Thank you very much ST0N3!

I greatly appreciate the effort you are making to fix this issue.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Maybe some visual icons and people can just checkmark what they wanted or had?

I am very relieved to read this, because I have not updated and won't until the baby changeling glitch is resolved in a future update. With everything else on my plate, I couldn't go through all of this right now. Will it be safe to download the next update - is that what is being said, for those who haven't updated yet? I can't be the only holdout.
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Maybe some visual icons and people can just checkmark what they wanted or had?

I am very relieved to read this, because I have not updated and won't until the baby changeling glitch is resolved in a future update. With everything else on my plate, I couldn't go through all of this right now. Will it be safe to download the next update - is that what is being said, for those who haven't updated yet? I can't be the only holdout.

I've just confirmed with the team and they're confident that the 3.2.0 update should be safe to update.
  • Options
    St0n3 wrote: »
    I've just confirmed with the team and they're confident that the 3.2.0 update should be safe to update.

Yayyy! That's great. Thank you so much :D
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Now if you'd just make it possible to receive the items that I earned from weekend events but lost in the update I would be happy.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Ok few days ago I sent my message to the restoration of my baby's eye color:
    pUahZxo.png?1

Today I received the answer:
    IZI45AL.png?1

I did exactly what is described in the thread, why are you telling me to do what I've done, and how I answer that?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats: it seems they heeded your great suggestion that they be very specific with the colors people choose because it can look different on different monitors.
  • Options
    I'm confused by the response you got as well Vats.

Also now I'm paranoid since I still can not read any message Glu sends me in-game. My response to them was the same as yours, what if there was a problem with what I wrote them and I'll never know because I can't read their reply?
  • Options
    Dumb question: What is our Hollywood ID? Is it the same as our GC name? Confused...
  • Options
    I'm a little anxious too, because immediately after St0n3's post I put in a ticket <via the game> with the requested info for Pilar in each of my two games. In each case, I did get the immediate "message received" popup. But I didn't get the response that Vats got. Hopefully what I did was enough, and Glu just likes talking to Vats as much as the rest of us do! Presumably they're just giving extra info to the original agitator, or something...

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I'm a little anxious too, because immediately after St0n3's post I put in a ticket <via the game> with the requested info for Pilar in each of my two games. In each case, I did get the immediate "message received" popup. But I didn't get the response that Vats got. Hopefully what I did was enough, and Glu just likes talking to Vats as much as the rest of us do! Presumably they're just giving extra info to the original agitator, or something...
    Hey Luz, do you know what the Hollywood ID is? How do we find it? Is it the same as our GC name?
  • Options
    Hi there! No, it's not the same as your GC. It's a very long serial number that the game issues you.

Open the game, and click on the help/settings button. <For iOS, it's up in the top left corner.>

A window with "Options" across the top will open. Choose "Help", which is on the top right for me.

Then you'll see another window open <called "help & support">, and halfway down, you'll see a button that says "Copy ID", and it'll be next to the very long serial number you need.

Press copy, and then you can just paste it into the text of your ticket.

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi there! No, it's not the same as your GC. It's a very long serial number that the game issues you.

Open the game, and click on the help/settings button. <For iOS, it's up in the top left corner.>

A window with "Options" across the top will open. Choose "Help", which is on the top right for me.

Then you'll see another window open, and hallway down, you'll see a button that says "Copy ID", and it'll be next to the very long serial number you need.

Press copy, and then you can just paste it into the text of your ticket.
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    Good luck with the baby! We'll have to throw a "Welcome Home, Babies!" Party if this works...

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Ok few days ago I sent my message to the restoration of my baby's eye color:
    pUahZxo.png?1

Today I received the answer:
    IZI45AL.png?1

I did exactly what is described in the thread, why are you telling me to do what I've done, and how I answer that?

Okay, don't say yes. That'll end the conversation. Say no and fingers crossed, they'll ask you further if you need help with anything else. At least that is the case for me. I'm kinda bummed, you did exactly as instructed. I asked for Color No. 2 and they thanked me for sending the requested information. And I received their message within 3 days as usual. Also, my conversations are with a Glu representative named Lisa, always. Sorry I couldn't take a screenshot as the conversation is no more visible to me, but they do keep a track of all my previous conversations.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Thanks Charli, I said no yesterday and came here in this thread get some guidance before responding, but today I updated my game and the conversation gone, so I sent another message with my data.

I'm very eager to know if everything went right, don't want to lose my opportunity to fix the eyes of my baby.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oddly enough, my message history was gone also today so I also resubmit, and this time I got the automated response that it was resolved. So, what do you think about the purple resopnse? I checked all 3 babies, and only 2 needed repair. I'm such a bad mother. Good think my real son is an only child. I don't think I could handle more.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm confused by the response you got as well Vats.

Also now I'm paranoid since I still can not read any message Glu sends me in-game. My response to them was the same as yours, what if there was a problem with what I wrote them and I'll never know because I can't read their reply?

Hey, I pmd you about the new Glitch thread about messaging http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?165641-Issue-re-In-Game-Help-Messaging-Post-Details-Follow-Format-Please and asked you and others to sign in and Glu knows about it, but not everyone is 'signing in' so to speak. And I asked about people not able to message, re: baby change, But get over to tha thread for that, post the usuals. We don't need screenshots, they're aware of the issue and we need more data so they can identify the pattern :)
    Dumb question: What is our Hollywood ID? Is it the same as our GC name? Confused...

you find your holly wood ID on the Options tab. it's Options/Help and then you'll see a box that says "Copy ID" and it lists your ID.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Okay, so like Luz said earlier, we each submitted a ticket from inside our respective games, each wanting to get our original purple-eyed Pilar back. The tickets contained our respective game IDs, and the filled-out form about having purple eyes returned.

But other people have been getting responses from Glu, and we didn't any type of communication in either of our games. We simply saw the immediate "message received" window.

Koko, or St0n3, or somebody else official, have we done enough to have our fix competed if we didn't hear anything back?

Thanks.
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
  • Options
    ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    Only my baby's hair was changed but I really want the purple eyes too. Are we allowed to have both hair and eyes changed/fixed?
  • Options
    Regina the deadline for submission is over, but answering your question I believe there’s a way to change both colors, but is it right to do this?

I say this because there are thousands of people waiting in the line to correct an error so if the people who weren’t affected by the glitch begin to ask for Glu change the color of something they don’t like on their babies this will only delay the process!

I hope everything goes well with the fix of the hair color of your baby.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hey, I pmd you about the new Glitch thread about messaging http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?165641-Issue-re-In-Game-Help-Messaging-Post-Details-Follow-Format-Please and asked you and others to sign in and Glu knows about it, but not everyone is 'signing in' so to speak. And I asked about people not able to message, re: baby change, But get over to tha thread for that, post the usuals. We don't need screenshots, they're aware of the issue and we need more data so they can identify the pattern :)

you find your holly wood ID on the Options tab. it's Options/Help and then you'll see a box that says "Copy ID" and it lists your ID.
    Sorry Koko but I never received a PM from you, I just double checked and there's nothing in my inbox. Perhaps that's why no one was 'signing in', maybe your message didn't send properly?
  • Options
    Today I received an answer on the request on the eyes of my baby, who helped me was Lisa, she said that my request is being processed or something like that, I hope to have news soon!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    thank you glu for fixing my baby!!! :-)