Options

Searching For: Locations and Lost People

MissTianaMissTiana Registered Users 15 Posts
Okay, so I've been looking for Paul Steele in Soho for about two weeks but he isn't there. I got to Muse in Soho but he's not there

Platform/Operating System: IOS 8.3
Device: IPod Touch
Level: 22

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. What do the tabs for the gigs say? "Complete Beach Shoot" "Fubuki Power Drinks" any details about it. Look on the bottom right tab under Goals, and check the list of tasks on the right. Come back and post all these details, and we'll try and find him for you.

But.....on your own, if you're missing your Spouse for a date, or not getting Simon calls because of an open gig, the only way to fix this is to go from place to place, go into every unlocked door - check the 2 beach locations for Paul, if you're supposed to meet him it could either be in a Brew Palms or something to talk, or any of the photo studios or beach locales for the actual shoot.

When you come back with more info, we'll try and figure it out, but I'm pretty sure it's a case of just looking everywhere. Sometimes, you can do A Pop GLam Beach Shoot, so even though Pop Glam is Downtown LA, the Beach Shoot is either in Mexico or Malibu.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It says Meet Paul Steele at Muse Magazine in SoHo, NY
  • Options
    ok, that's straightforward. Does it say anything about a shoot? Does anyone remember going to meet Paul Steele and it not being a shoot?

Any chance you can post a screenshot? Is there a goal on the bottom and on the left for this? It's very hard to help without all the info. "Meet" Paul Steele doesn't sound like Begin Shoot at Muse, see what I mean? Is there a time for it? A screenshot would be so helpful.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    every now and again a goal will tell you to go to the wrong place. it's rare but it happens. like Koko said a screen shot would help a lot.

i vaguely remember a goal that sent me to new york but it was actually somewhere else.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Oooooh, I remember that. I'll go do a search, in the meantime, MisTiana, what other tasks and quests are you involved in?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FaithRoseFaithRose Registered Users 22 Posts
    This might be a silly question but is it possible that you have another gig to complete at muse first? Is the building locked?
    Add me on Game Center! Alkatneu
  • Options
    BYdzIcn.jpg
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    any chance you already met him and it's just bugged?

also what are the other goals above it?

there is a video at this link that shows what is supposed to happen http://insideapps.net/viewtopic.php?p=17317
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Hi. To add to your frustration, that screenshot looks like a monitor, so I have to ask, are you playing on Facebook on your computer?

And Alkoholiks - that link you posted is awesome. You just opened up a treasure trove for me.

After watching that video, I'm thinking just try going to the various photo studios, and checking all of them for the open gig.

And MissTiana, are you playing around this while we try and figure it out? At least that way you're not stuck unable to do anything.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kimmy76kimmy76 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why can't I travel to Mexico? This is holding up my missions.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Mexico is not a current location in the game so if ur quest says travel to Mexico it likely means Punta Mita
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Technically, Punta Mita is in Mexico. So Mexico is a current location. That's one of the Geographical benefits of playing the game. It teaches you where different places are. :) Ok, that was my smart a$$ answer for the week, I'm tired and came in to check things before I go to bed. So,, please forgive me. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm still able to play and like I said, I'm playing on my iPod.

I'm still getting gigs but nothing from Maria
  • Options
    MissTiana, you might have missed it, I asked if you were playing on Facebook? Also, have you gone and looked in every possible photoshoot? Include the beach Shoot locations of Punta Mita and Malibu. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Okay, I am not playing on Facebook. At all. I only use my iPod. I never use Facebook.
  • Options
    Great. Thank you. Now have you methodically looked for anywhere you might have an open gig? You might be missing where the actual meeting is, because the game is a little confused. Most people were able to work through it. So, you really have to go to each and every venue looking for a) some one to meet and talk to (hopefully Paul) or b) a place with an open gig, engagement, appearance, anything for you to do. Good luck, hope you find the gig, and my fingers are crossed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Okay, I am not playing on Facebook. At all. I only use my iPod. I never use Facebook.

Ahh, my mistake, I just saw where you had said earlier you were on ipod. No, go look around. Go absolutely everywhere. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    One time my game told me to "meet Simons friend at brew palms in Hollywood" and the dude didn't show up until 8 days later so it might just be a glitch, hopefully marcel will show up eventually.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    I'm just giving up. I'm tired of searching for him
  • Options
    Ok, you can play around this? (forgive me I didn't read the whole history) Paul Steele isn't where he should be, Oh, wait a minute. Any chance you already saw him? There are some meetings where you go in, tap listen, say ok and leave. If this is a possibility, then your Talk to Paul Steele could very well be one of the repetitive gig glitch situation, and it will be eliminated in the next update. But, in case it's not, here's what you do. Go here, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ fill out a ticket and explain that you haven't seen him, but can't find him. Take a screenshot similiar to this:

7a798f75-11ae-494a-ac4a-bd263c922b48_zps0479663f.jpg

See how it shows me there, at the venue, with the task in both tabs left side and bottom, and I showed the door locked, but in your case go into the venue - showing he's not there, and have the tabs up showing the task.

This way you have it if you need it to send them.

Then, either Glu will respond to fix the issue, or it will be adressed automatically with the next update.

So, don't give up, and just play around it. Don't let it bother you, and it will eventually be taken care of. Hope this helps. Hang in there. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TamarcnTamarcn Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having the same problem! Did you ever fix it
  • Options
    Can you be more specific? I'd love to try and help, but the repetitive gig glitch was fixed in an update months ago. So, please post details and we'll try to fix your issue.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MegaGamerChicMegaGamerChic Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm missing meeting with Paul too. I recently got the call to meet him but I went to Muse and couldn't find him..