Fashion Assistant

Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
Hi everyone! I am new to this forum but have been playing KKH since before Halloween and I am seriously ADDICTED! I am on the Fashion Assistant Quest and I am not sure who to pick. I tried to search this forum but I cant seem to find anyone discussing this quest. Has anyone completed it yet? Thanks so much for your help! <3

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Welcome Tephie!

Is this quest about So Chic?

If it is I picked Jen!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    Thanks Vats!! You know what, RIGHT after I posted this question I found my answer on a post which was from February. It's so weird because I am on Level 31 and my 2nd comeback and I opened So Chic Hamptons what seems like a million years ago yet I just got this quest last week. I have to choose between Joshua, Alfie, and Adaline to be my fashion assistant for my line. It seems like it doesn't matter who I pick because they all have positive results.
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I chose Alfie, but I don't think it matter who you choose, they're all good!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    I picked Joshua. Just choose whoever you like best, who you thinks personality suits what you need/want. I like Joshua because he's a good balance between the other two; he's reasonable as far as pay, not conceited at all (unlike Alfie), a big fan, and hates Willow Pape! Lol! Plus he looks like a cute lil leprechaun :D
    Whoever you choose though, I'm pretty positive the outcome will be the same.