Options

Task Won't Complete

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
And in past day or so achieved the D level celebrity status but keeps glitching keeping me from collecting the rewards can this be fixed? It's an HP tablet I got as a gift last week.thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Can you telling us what you mean by glitching and not giving you your rewards? And are you watching your statistics to be sure you're not getting rewards?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I mean it won't give me the kstars and keeps showing 0/1 of d level achievement but on the task list I have it with check mark if told how to do it I'll screen shot
  • Options
    I only ask for more detail, because since you're playing you know what you mean. Do you mean reward aren't forthcoming, or you can't pick them up, or you pick them up but they don't add to your levels? Those are just a few things that you could mean by 'glitching keeping me from collecting the rewards'. So, that's why I ask you to tell us what you mean.

It's hard enough at the beginning to get anywhere. And congratulations on moving up. There is also the fact that as you move up, your must acheive more before you see movement on the "Level Meter" Another reason why I ask for clarification.

And which Kstars is it not giving you? You don't get KStars for Dates, or ShiftWork at the Boutiques. So asking for as much info as possible, it hopefully gets rid of the back and forth. I'd hate to leave someone hanging because I ran out. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    on the task list to the left of the screen it shows as being a completed task,but on the other hand the little tab that usually shows up on the bottom right saying "collect" after doing an event/task comes up as if I still need to get to level D ( "on the fringe 0/1" ) not letting me have the Kstars award I am trying to answer best I can if I am lacking any info I do apologize,honestly am explaining as I see it on the screen.if you could let me know how to screen shot on tablet will do so gladly,you'll see I am little below half D star level
  • Options
    No, You did great! I'm sorry I just wanted to make sure we head you in the right direction. A screen shot on an android tablet totally depends on the brand. I have a Samsung GalaxyS and it's infuriating. Yet a less expensive Polaroid tablet has a little 'screenshot' button in the design. Best thing is to google How to take a screenshot on _________________(fill in your brand and model)

This sounds like the event is repeating. That was an older glitch I thought was eradicated, but it sounds like you caught it. In our glitch we were able to ignore it and do other tasks while we waited for it to be fixed. Last 2 questions Does Simon keep calling you to do the task? Can you play around it or are you just stuck there in that screen?

I'll go look for that thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    He actually hasn't been calling at all I have been doing events he'd given me before this happened.is there anything I can do myself to fix this?
  • Options
    Ok. Found the thread. Please go here, Read through a little to see what best describes (or gives you an idea of what kind of info to give) then Post your Platform, Device and brief description. Then I'll keep an eye out and see if we can't fix this for you. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129568-Repetative-Gigs-Glitch-being-addressed&highlight=repeating

Hope this helps.

ETA: Ok, I misunderstood. I've made a new thread, moved your issue there, please read the format to post your platform/ etc.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    duhh.sierraduhh.sierra Registered Users 1 Posts
    The quests on the left hand side show that I completed it but and the quest menu it doesn't have a check mark and once in a while on the bottom right side it would show "on the frindge: 0 of 1 complete" I've tried resetting my phone and exiting out of the app completely but it doesn't work .
  • Options
    Hi, Some of you appear to have an issue with a Task Not Completing. Could you all please post your Game Details in the following manner:
    Platform
    Device
    OS
    Level
    & Brief description of your issue

For Example:
    Android
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    OS 5.0.2
    Level 33

The quests on the left hand side show that I completed it but and the quest menu it doesn't have a check mark and once in a while on the bottom right side it would show "on the frindge: 0 of 1 complete" I've tried resetting my phone and exiting out of the app completely but it doesn't work .

We'll see if it's a pattern, if there are more people and try to get this fixed. Thanks for bringing this to our attention
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sorry to have messed up in giving the info needed.

Android
    HP Tablet
    Level 11
    Although having hit D level status it comes up as not yet completed, ( "on the fringe 0/1" ) as well as getting no calls from Simon. I haven't yet figured how to screenshot but will do so if that helps matters any :) thanks Koko for all the help
  • Options
    Was wondering would it fix itself if I were to restart my game? Obviously I would rather not,but also would prefer doing it at this stage of the game when I've not gotten too advanced yet.....
  • Options
    Ok, you always can start over, but as far as installing again, Glu advises against it. Because you might not be able to get your game back, So, I would ask you to contact Glu from the game. Go to Options (upper left of your screen), then help, glu support, and contact us on the upper right. Explain what happened, and that goes directly to glu. They'll respond through that contact center, you'll see the option tab either blinking, or glowing, yellow or red. you'll notice. Really hope this helps, and I'm so sorry I delayed you. I thought we could figure something out. :)

Let us know how it goes.

Duh.Sierra - this advice goes for you as well.

Good luck both of you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hey hey ended up not restarting cause I would lose the 20 kstars we got for the anniversary bit,and carried on as it was,but with the update it got fixed so am real happy now got those pesky 2 kstars for getting D level hahahahaha thanks for all the help KoKo and may I say you are lookin GORGEOUS ;)
  • Options
    Naomi77 that is great great news. That 20 was a nice surprise. Glad it worked out. Glu is constantly tweaking and trying to to fix things, no fanfare usually, but just some annoying thing or big thing solved when you least expect it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    lessless Registered Users 1 Posts
    Facebook Games
    PC windows *
    Level 10

The quest on the left shows that I have completed the "On the fringe" task which is become a D lister however in the goals and achievements section on the right it is not checked and so I am unable to collect the reward