Not Getting Weekend Events - Legal Game

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Did you contact Customer Care to report this as requested? Contact them through options on the top left of the game screen. That's the 2nd half. Hope it resolves quickly.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • karenrcoronelkarenrcoronel Registered Users 3 Posts
    The same happened to me, I met with Jen Atkins and was waiting de 12 hours for the next event when the suddenly disappeared. I still get the weekend rewards when doing professional gigs, but no countdown or the upfront event notification. I've already sent an email and through the game, but have no response and if I look in the game I can't see the message I sent.

Device: Ipad
    ios 8.4
    level 27
    Karenrcoronel, I'm sorry this happened. A few other people said their tasks had disappeared, then after shutting down and coming back later, the tasks were back.

This is different from the situation where legal games were not getting events, you got it, it disappeared, but you got it.
    Contacting Glu was the right thing to do, and if you are unable to see any messages, then you can alway follow up by contacting them through this link: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/ and explain along with the issues, that you can't read messages in the game, please contact you by email.

Hope this helps, but please let's keep this thread solely for people who have been filtered out of the Weekend events erroneously.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm bumping this because we seem to have a few more people playing legal games, but excluded from the weekend events. Please read the first post, and put your info in this thread in the requested format. Also please indicated whether you have put a ticket in to Customer Care. Hopefully, we'll have you fixed shortly. Thanks for your help, this thread was very effective in getting people their weekend events back, so I'm sure this will be the case again. We need:

So, please let's give this a shot. Post your
    Platform /OS
    Device
    Gender in Game
    Level

Brief description like: 2nd weekend and I'm not getting the event. My device is not rooted/I'm playing a game in accordance with glu's rules and regulations. No Special Gift Boxes, no event meter, etc. Mention whether or not you've contacted customer care.
    And any other symptoms you're experiencing but please, keep it brief and to the point. Thanks so much.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    iOS 8.4
    iPad Air 2 / iPhone 5s (2 Games)
    Female
    15 / 20

I think it's the 3rd weekend now that I haven't recieved an event. I am playing according the the rules and haven't cheated. I don't get any gift boxes or event meters. I have tried several times to contact customer care but can't view replies in game. Any help would be appreciated.
  • eitakeitak Registered Users 1 Posts
    Platform /OS: iOS 8.3
    Device: iPhone 6
    Gender in Game: Female
    Level: 32

Brief description: Since 4th of July weekend I havenot gotten weekend events.
    My device is not rooted/I'm playing a game in accordance with glu's rules and regulations.
    I have contacted customer care but have not received a reply.
  • BlazinBoy101BlazinBoy101 Registered Users 20 Posts
    IOS: 8.4
    Iphone 5s
    Level: 35

Haven't been receiving ANY events since the 4th Of July.
    Nor NeNe or the Make it Glam event.
    I've contacted Customer care a few times.
    Still no response.
    GameCenter: +Envious+
  • Selz1992Selz1992 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Software/Platform: iOS 8.4
    Device: Apple iPhone 6
    Level: 29

Since 4th July my weekend events have disappeared and i haven't jailbroken my iPhone.
    I've contacted Customer Gare a few times and I got no response. What kind of service is that?
    I'm just getting more mad at them for not responding.
    Ok, if you haven't yet, please check your pms. Glu continues to reach out to anyone and everyone who registers their issue here. Please reply to Glu's pm, and from there, you can have your game 'unhooked' for lack of a better term. The event is coming....please respond to effect a solution.

And, of course, if you check your pms, and don't have a pm from Glu, and have logged in here, please post again. Glu wants everyone to be able to participate. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    iPhone 6
    iOS 8.4
    Level 20
    Female

Haven't revieved events since 4th of July. Don't have any hack or cheats and device is not rooted. I've been trying to get help for weeks. Please help me before this weekend event.
  • Swirls2008Swirls2008 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Platform /OS: 8.4
    Device: iPhone 5s
    Gender in Game; female
    Level: 28

Haven't received any weekend things since the weekend before 4th of July have sent multiple tickets threw the game but haven't received any response.
  • edeede Registered Users 1 Posts
    IOS 8.4
    iPad 2
    Level 35
    Female

I Haven't been receiving any of the weekend events since like 2 weeks ago. I do not have a rooted device. Please help, I don't want to miss events.
  • JessicaencinaJessicaencina Registered Users 7 Posts
    iPhone 6+
    iOS 8.4
    Level 30
    Female

I haven't received any event since 7/4/2015. I've submitted tickets thru glu and the game. I do not have a rooted device
  • Tina050Tina050 Registered Users 1 Posts
    8.4 iOS
    iPhone 6 plus
    Female
    Level 32

4th weekend and I'm not getting the event. My device is not rooted.
    I've contacted custumer care trough the game and on Facebook and haven't got any respose.
    Game ID:
    DB7E9C1B-3908-4511-8B27-32637A9C9B0F
  • McatMcat Registered Users 8 Posts
    Android
    Samsung note 4
    Male
    level 24

I have not had the weekend events for 2 weeks.
  • Teenwolffan1122Teenwolffan1122 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Same here I have not gotten any weekend event. Since July 4th level 32 female no hack or not rooted iPhone 6 iOS 8.4. Contact glu they said that they would look into. And I have not heard back from them I honestly think it's the game that's mess up and it's has nothing to do with hack games. I think there is bug in the system messing with some the gamers game. It just seem like a random thing some people are getting events some are missing events. Some are not getting some of the story arch. If it's not fix soon I will probably just deleted the game it's getting annoying.
    Hi teenwolfan. I'm sorry this is happening, I wish you had seen and posted in this thread earlier. We've been running this thread or an earlier one since the roll out of the update that prohibited illegal games from getting weekend events. I did look up some past postings, in General Discussion on the 17th, you posted in a thread about not getting events, and we asked you to post your details here then. But, better late than never. You're both in the right place now. :)

Please be sure to check your private messages, you'll be asked to respond to Glu when they contact you, and they'll get your game looked into, and they'll adjust it to once again get the weekly event. Glu's sorry for the invonvenience, but it the long run it was necessary. I've seen the Events become a little more relaxed, and more 'doable' since the illegal games have been shaken free. Please keep an eye here on this thread for any more info, and check your pms throughout the day, being sure to reply in order to have your game checked.

Hope this helps, and again sorry for the inconvenience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    The same happened to me, I met with Jen Atkins and was waiting de 12 hours for the next event when the suddenly disappeared. I still get the weekend rewards when doing professional gigs, but no countdown or the upfront event notification. I've already sent an email and through the game, but have no response and if I look in the game I can't see the message I sent.

Device: Ipad
    ios 8.4
    level 27

This is the exact problem I have this weekend. I have the event and then the special gigs disappeared. However, I got the first part of the gig where I met up with Kris. I can not meet up with Bob. I only know about Bob because I have the same game on another device, which is no longer syncing with iCloud.

I have tried to reinstall and back up from the cloud and I'm still in the same place.

Device: iPhone 6
    iOS 8.3
    level 31

I contacted Glu from in-game and was told that I'm not getting the event because of cheating (I have no hack or jailbroken phone) and I should start over. But I have the event! The gigs are just not showing up. I've been playing since August 2014.
    Thanks everyone who recently listed their details. Please respond to the PM when Glu contacts you, in order to have them check your game.

(If any of you still can't see the ingame messages, there is an issue that will be fixed in v3.3.0 . In the meantime, if you want to try to contact customer care again....make sure there are NO APOSTROPHEs in the message. (Quirky, I know, but this temporary work around has been eliminating the problem for those who try) For a more detailed explanation please see this post: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?165641-Issue-re-In-Game-Help-Messaging-Post-Details-Follow-Format-Please&p=348450&viewfull=1#post348450 And before you send your message...read it over again to double check that there are no apostrophes. )

As far as not getting the weekend events- between Customer care (they've been informed to expect these tickets) and pms from Glu, they're committed to getting all legal games back in the weekend event loop.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Feralv28Feralv28 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have a question if the game is rooted the Only solution is delete the game?

Hi. If you didn't get this weekend's Nene Event, and Dating Weekend, and you are not playing an altered game, then let's see if we can trouble shoot it for you. As soon as we get some response, I'll let Glu know about the issue and see if there's anything we can do to fix this.

So, please let's give this a shot. Post your
    Platform /OS
    Device
    Gender in Game
    Level

Brief description like: 2nd weekend and I'm not getting the event. My device is not rooted/I'm playing a game in accordance with glu's rules and regulations. No Special Gift Boxes, no dating meter, etc. Mention whether or not you've contacted customer care.
  • MaddyrayyMaddyrayy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here I have not gotten any weekend event. Since July 4th level 32 female no hack or not rooted iPhone 6 iOS 8.4. Contact glu they said that they would look into. And I have not heard back from them I honestly think it's the game that's mess up and it's has nothing to do with hack games. I think there is bug in the system messing with some the gamers game. It just seem like a random thing some people are getting events some are missing events. Some are not getting some of the story arch. If it's not fix soon I will probably just deleted the game it's getting annoying.

Help how will I know if they've messaged me
    Feralv28 wrote: »
    I have a question if the game is rooted the Only solution is delete the game?

No. If your device is rooted, but you aren't cheating, Glu will fix it for you. Don't delete your game. Hope this isn't too late.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Maddyrayy wrote: »
    Help how will I know if they've messaged me

Did you submit an InGame Customer Care ticket?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    iOS 8.4
    iPhone 6
    Female
    Level 14

At first I didn't receive the Fourth of July event. I thought it was really strange and obviously I came to the forums to complain about my misery and when I found out that it was all because of hacked accounts, I started to freak. I checked my iCould and found out that I had my boyfriends iCould saved up as backup. I didn't know of this, so I asked my boyfriend about it and he said yeah, that he set it up like that so that he can send me a ton of starts since he knew I just loved the game (and then sends me a lot of starts at the very moment). I won't lie, it was good seeing all those starts without having to spend a dime. I get more broke as the days go by playing this game, lol. But a couple of hours later, guilt started to come in. I deleted his iCould backup from mine. Restarted, uninstalled (I did this about two times, just for measures), and stared as a fresh new game and told my boyfriend never to do that again. I did received the events like any other non-hacked player should. I won the glorious hair and eyes from the Glam event, but I started to notice a couple of things with my new game. I know you have to level 7 and up to receive the weekend gigs/tasks that go with the weekend event but even after I got past level 7, I wasn't receiving them. I was just getting the regular calls from Simon and the plots that go with each level. But no gigs from the weekend. I messaged GLU though the game and they replied back saying my game was flagged. I told them that was game is not hacked, showed them screenshots, and they never replied back. They almost never reply back and it's so frustrating because I really don't want to restart and uninstalled my game and lose everything again. :(
    add me on GC; natbchula
    To be honest, I'm sorry this happened, but Glu has the final word on this. All you can do is put in another ticket, explain your situation. You can ask them to restore any previous purchases, I'm no expert, but its very possible that unless the device is wiped clean, as in factory reset, remnants may stay behind on the device from when that whole thing was going on.

Good luck, my advice would be to contact ehem again, and make sure you don't have any apostrophes in the message, Some games are having problems with messaging containing apostrophes so till that is fixed....no apostrophes. Hope this works out for you.

As far as the lips and eyes, now that Glu has seen how crazy we went for them. I'm sure we'll see more and more of them in the future. ;) At least thats a good thing to think of.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MaddyrayyMaddyrayy Registered Users 2 Posts
    No. If your device is rooted, but you aren't cheating, Glu will fix it for you. Don't delete your game. Hope this isn't too late.
    Did you submit an InGame Customer Care ticket?

Yes I submitted a ticket at least almost a week ago and I've heard nothing from them at all
    I do know that there is a backlog, so it could be a week. Did you receive any message back from them saying they received your request? If not, please send another message, and make sure you have no apostrophes in the message (temp issue to be addressed in the next update). Tell them it is the 2nd time and explain the situation. Good luck and I hope your issue resolves in time for the next Weekend event.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrostedFluteFrostedFlute Registered Users 3 Posts
    iPod 4
    IOS 6.1.6
    female
    Level 31

Second weekend without events, device is jailbroken but is not used for cheating
    Hi. did you send a ticket to Customer Care through InGame Messaging? Did you get a message across your screen when you updated yesterday or today?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrostedFluteFrostedFlute Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sorry for the late reply. Yes, after I submitted this post, I sent a ticket. I got the message when I updated on the 12th
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.