~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Vats! You know I'd love anything inappropriate you had to say, right?

Okay, if you'd rather I drop it, I certainly will. But I am left to wonder...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    No no no. It was fine to send privately It wasn't offensive per say....but just as our discussion of what time to have a "spa day" I thought a gif of a man knocking his head into a woman's Highway to Heaven while both are fully clothed, might be misinterpreted by who ever is also against personal southern region hygiene.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well, that almost raises more questions than it answers!

This is something the kids do in your culture, Vats? You just get more & more interesting, my friend!

Koko, I had a long and annoying day at work.

Happily, I have a deck that looks out into some cool, dark woods.

How about this: you jump in that new car of yours & make your way up here. I will fix you any wildly-boozy c0cktail you can think of, but in return you have to listen to me b1tch and moan...

Of course, if I make myself a twin to your c0cktail, I'll probably just get loud and ridiculous pretty quickly.

Either way, my day will be looking up!

Yes doll. I'll be right there. Better bring earplugs. My car has what they call driver assist, and lights flash and noises go off whenever the car thinks I'm driving a little too fast, too close, whatever. Anyway, it goes off a lot. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I actually sneaked a view of the link, but closed it immediately because bunch of kids around me!

Why Vats, you naughty little one! LOL!

I should have known when you put a warning sign, to go off to a corner and...

But ok you win. Bort's yours.
    PM to add
    Okay, now I REALLY want to see it, again.

Koko, that link please!

Luz now you're curious huh. I pmed you the link, had to dig through my browser history.
    PM to add
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I know this is none of my business, but this really p!sses me off. How can he do this to her and their kids???

My heart goes out to Kourtney, Ive dealt with my fair share of scumbags, but at least I didn't have kids with them and it wasn't public

this is just awful

PhotoGrid_1437144400731_zpsb0eqymet.jpg

PhotoGrid_1437144443201_zpsrrucxuwe.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time ๐Ÿ˜‰

Andriod player
  • Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Well, at least she may finally be pushed to start moving on, away from him. The best thing for her little family may be a serious break from him...

Since she can so obviously do better, maybe it's good that this may force her hand. Do better, Kourtney, don't settle anymore!

(And if I'm saying this it's pretty serious, right?)
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
    Luz now you're curious huh. I pmed you the link, had to dig through my browser history.

She shared it with me, too. That was hilarious. Thanks!
    Add me!
    Ok, did I overreact? Did I aptly describe it? lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well, it was pretty exotic fare for this place probably, yes.

I appreciate it being available to pass around clandestinely, though.

Reminds me of this one time I xxxxxxx xxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxxx! Xxxxxxx!
    (Kidding! I wouldn't ever actually xxxxxx xxxx xxxx! That's gross. Even for me.)
    Add me!
    Ok, I have to play devil's advocate the guy JUST LOST both his parents. He doesn't have a large family outside of the KKlan. It is not the time for your SO to decide to get pregnant without discussion about adding to the family. Stress points. Psych 101 when he lost his Mom, those stress points mandate he make no decisions more important than what socks to put on for at least a year. 3 months later his Dad? (or was it the other way?) Ok, now maybe someone else should be choosing your socks for a while. I lost my only sibling an older brother, My mother and my Krappy father within 5 years. My family is my husband and my son, and some extraneous inlaws scattered around the country (cousins). My husband was a rock, and we weathered some pretty rocky years. Kourt gave the appearance of not being there for him. Rather than supporting him and helping him and steering through this awful time, she seemed self absorbed and concerned only about how this affected her.
    So, I see an orphan, acting out because the world as he knew it came crashing down. She wouldn't marry him, wouldn't share his bed except for recreation and procreation. She's been unavailable. And I feel bad for him. I wouldn't wish losing your childhood nuclear family on anyone. He needs help. Even now, she could turn it around and be there for the one who's suffering.
    So, I'm here for stoning and recriminations, but LD needs help and compassion, not an emotionally absent baby mama. Team Scott. I hope he finds what he needs.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hmmm. I haven't paid enough attention to their family, that's for sure.

Maybe the split will be good for all involved, then. It seems like those two aren't doing each other any good at all!

Poor little kids, though.

Okay, then. I change my vote: both of them can do better, and I really hope those kids are having a good life, and aren't being used as pawns. What a mess.
    Add me!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Yeah it's a mess... Glad it's nothing I had to go thru.

KoKo u made several valid points. She also wouldn't go with him to visit his parents often when they were alive. He's an only child so he has to feel alone. Kourt even stopped wearing deodorant lol

I would love to have Kardashian/Jenner money, but not their problems. They have tons of issues when u think about it
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time ๐Ÿ˜‰

Andriod player
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I agree, DMV_Doll!

But then again who doesn't have issues? Everyone of us has some sort of issues to work with, the sad thing for them is that their issues are now in the spotlight, scrutinized by the whole world. I hope that the kids will have a good life though, they don't need to go through this stress
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Um, wow!

fa694380-e111-4ddf-9085-b26994d33d9c_zpsrkfz8r7k.jpg

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    If the answer wasn't scripted, I would say "So are you Perez!" lol
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I just read the results of our Top Ten Poll that was submitted to Glu on the Official Suggestion thread.

I'm curious why the Holiday hair wasn't included? There was a three way tie in that category with the red dress, white dress, and holiday hair all receiving 33 votes. How was the tie broken?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    I just read the results of our Top Ten Poll that was submitted to Glu on the Official Suggestion thread.

I'm curious why the Holiday hair wasn't included? There was a three way tie in that category with the red dress, white dress, and holiday hair all receiving 33 votes. How was the tie broken?

It was mentioned by Vats that in the event of a tie, he will use the no. of posts to determine the "winner". When the poll ended, between the 3 members who suggested the 3 items, Koko had the most no. of posts so her suggestion, the red dress won. Though I'm bummed the most coveted Christmas hair couldn't be included :(

You can look at the detailed results here posted by Vats.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?165798-Top-10-results!
    PM to add
    Holly honestly I'm done with these polls, but I'll give a shot not only for you but for all people who haven't read what I posted just one more time!

Since I started this campaign I posted detailed in my first posts from each thread how things would work, however many people seem not to be interested in reading what other forum members have to say and honestly it hurts.

When I intend to answer a thread I read what people have posted to know where the discussion is or if something I want to talk was said to be able to give credit to those who spoke first and to be able to to dialogue with people. Sometimes I feel that many people just go into a thread and throw what they want to talk totally ignoring what has been said.

Here's the quote on tiebreaker:
    The qualifying order will be according to the most voted to the least voted, as tiebreaker will be used the number of posts of the member who made the suggestion. The item of the member that has more posts earn one more position in the final ranking.

This quote was in the 3 women's poll for over a week and no one was against. So I believe those who silence is consent.

How it was defined as tiebreaker? I thought that as more active a member of this community is the idea of that person would have more weight. I can use you as an example, you are in the forum since March and lately you have been very active and has made several contributions to the forum, I think it's fair your word carry more weight than that of a member that is registered an entire year but has only 10 posts, you know?

About the tied vote you mentioned, these aren't official figures, if you look at the poll 1 I made a post in bright red to official figures. What happened was that the poll should have been closed on Saturday, but it wasn't and people continued voting even though I posted that the votes would be invalidated, again not reading or ignoring the guidelines.

All the polls were open for six days for voting, and I followed the numbers in order the process is fair and not favor anyone.

The link that was posted for Nai shows the whole process in detail

I understand it can be frustrating that an item hasn't been in the top 10, I voted that hair too, but I was fair with what most people voted within the combinations.

I hope you have understood and also hope that no one question on this subject again, I did everything I could and believe I had a lot of work.
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Idk if you guys remember about me winning the KKH 1 million Facebook fans contest a few weeks ago but the prize finally came in the mail today and omg I loveee it.
    image_zpsqyfgerd3.jpg

I believe they're still doing the contest this week so you should definitely enter on their Facebook page! :eek:
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Congrats Trevor that is really cool!
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Cool Trevor! Is it a water bottle?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Vats, I thought that was fair too when I first read it. I don't know how else to choose between a tie, it would be more work to create another poll to choose between the 3 items. Also, thanks so much for your hard work for everyone! We appreciate it and hope Glu grants us this wish.

Omg Trevor, cool! Water bottles with straws are the best!
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I wish I could participate, but Trev yay! Congrats :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Thanks Nai <3

Hey Luz, did you noticed that hair looks like Kit Harington's our Jon Snow?
    WbZaSSJ.jpg?1

Just imagine in black! And...
    aASnCfK.jpg?1

There is definitely a fan of ASoIaF / GoT working on Glu.
    omff9gt.gif?1
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
    Good eye, Vats! Okay, I still haven't gotten the free hairstyle for either of my games yet, but now I'll think more generously of that hair when I eventually get to try it on Stellan!

L'oreal Westeros! Awesome. Did you see reports that he's been spotted repeatedly on the Ireland set of season six of GoT? That's a relief! I need his plotlines to continue, or the show loses much of its heart...