Options

Gameplay WishList

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
I started this thread, but it immediately morphed, so the title has been changed, as has the main objective.

Please post suggestions for improving the game. Not requests for bringing back things, not things covered it the Suggestion thread, This is for gameplay suggestions. 2nd time's the charm and I'll put the pet peeves on the back burner for another time.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    * Please return the events to 400 points; 600 points is too much to be enjoyable.

* Please stop with plaid shirts, sunglasses and black shoes for men's prizes.

* Please offer Kim's Pick again; for both genders.
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    ^ yes thank you. I work up until the evening Fridays and I can't get started until then. Sure, I could stop that and get off earlier but then I'd also have to stop buying kstars. I know I'm just one person but come on I can't be the only one out of millions who play this game! Respect your working players, Glu! You know, the ones who give you their hard earned money?!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    ~Please revamp the gift boxes so that they don't enrage people who want to give you money to have a good time: remove the energy, remove the $4000.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    -We should be able to buy everything in K-Cash or K-Stars
    -Make updates more meaningful
    -Reduce time for getting energy
    -When you change something about the game take the players' feelings into consideration. Don't Like It: Don't Change
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    1) please stop putting energy and money in event gift boxes. It's really a slap in the face to your paying customers that pay to play.

2) allow us to purchase event items, gift box items, and such in the mall of Dubai. Do this once a month and
    watch your revenue increase. Keep up with your greed and this forum will be brimming with complaints.

3) if we purchase clothes for our spouses, then I see it as those clothes being ours. Put those clothes in our wardrobe just in case we get a divorce & remarried so we won't have to buy new ones.

4) PLEASE STOP decreasing the energy bolts on our pets. Some pets we own don't even give energy bolts at times.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    My apologies everyone. I tried to create something different. A thread for Concise complaints about things Glu did that changed our game, or totally made no sense. In turned out like a bad party game of telephone, I didn't speak clearly and it jumped track quickly. So, I changed to a Gameplay suggestion, and it was too late it was all over the place. Instead of making it easier, I made it worse. I apologize, but I'm closing this till I can try and make things clearer.

One thing is clear to me, when a new avenue opens up, everyone voices disatissfaction one way or the other. These were all great posts, but know I'm trying to come up with a way for our voices to stand out more, rather than just blur into 'oh yeah, another suggestion thread. I thought we should try and create a thread, whereupon reading it, Glu might look around to one another and say "Um, who's idea was THAT?" So, bear with me, I'll figure out the best way of laying that out. And then we'll try again. I promise.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.