Options

Quest help please?!

TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
By the time I wake up in the morning/afternoon I may have already failed this. But we'll see...

So I have the quest with Kim (I'm lvl15 btw) called Outback Prize. Says to complete both of Kims projects in time to receive a piece of exclusive clothing. Anyway I still have 1 day 12 hours on the total time. And I have to do an appearance at The Black Rabbit right now. That's all fine and dandy, no problem there.

The problem is I have this other thing that I'm not sure if it's part of the same quest line. It says "Our First Feature", and it's for a shoot at Metropolitan Magazine in Beverly Hills. The time ticker on it says: (available in 5 hours and 25 minutes) with 9:23:30 time remaining.
(It'll cost me 11 stars to bump it up. I'm thinking I need to, but my luck it'll be some 8hr thing and I need to get my behind to bed earlier than normal LOL!!!)

I have no clue what the heck this is or was!! :confused:
Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
Let's be friends!! :cool: :D

Comments

• Options
    Oh poo! It just came to me! I just got married. It's our wedding spread! Why are the times like that?! By the time it's available I'll be dead asleep lolz. I'm going to have to bump the dang thing up!! 11 earned stars down the drain. ='(
  • Options
    Are you kidding me? What did I tell ya??? 8 flippin' hours!!! Lmao! And I still have to do it within 9 something hours. Dang it lolzzz.....