~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah #hairwatch!

He can't go we don't have any nude scene with him yet!:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    In other news, all the exclusive event items that I had lost due to glitches in my game were returned to me today!
    image_zpsb3kq5klh.jpg

I'm so happy that I finally got them all back because I had really lost my motivation for playing this game and trying to even do weekend events seeing as how easily the clothes were lost from my wardrobe. I truly think Glu is hearing all of our complaints and now that they've gotten rid of the hackers they will give us a much more pleasant gameplay.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Vats: Jon should be nude <loose paraphrase>

With all of the loud complaining about the end of season five, I don't think that was one of the main objections to his fate!

But you have a good point. He's not bad, not bad at all!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

That's great, Trevor! I'm so glad to hear it's an option!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh No! I came here to post a Musical Thinking of you for someone, and find out my vote cancelled out the Holiday Hair? Based on number of posts. as mod I have to say my vote should not have been the decider I post all over this place. I walk around here with a flashing bullseye on my back half the time, last thing I want is people thinking "Koko's picks....." But believe me, the big hair got so much exposure, not only in the poll threads, that I feel confident Glu knows people want it. I love this lounge, and I never get in here. :( Vats you did a great job with this, inspite of the forums and my limitations tech wize......so I really applaud you.

And now, I need something to completely change the mood. Oh, or should this go in Hookah? Ah, what the heck.

For my SPoI.........................KatEyes19_zpstryxwm0n.gif

Oh, and I wasn't questioning Vats, I simply mean if it happens again, I'd like to be excluded in case of a tie. My voice is heard enough around here. Kwim?

EDited to Add: Oh, lest anyone think something is amiss, the blinking target on my back is the nature of the BluModStatus. What did you think I meant? Ya big Sillies.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Heeeeey have any of you seen Magic Mike XXL ?? I think my doll is channeling her inner Jada Pinkett Smith here :D519113KKHScreenshot1437306841910.jpg
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Vats - thank you for responding to my question. You're right, I should have gone back to the original post. I actually went to all three of the ladies poll threads to look at the total votes before I posted my question because I wanted to have an understanding of all the numbers before I posted. I thought that prepared me to ask my question but you are absolutely correct in pointing out that I should have looked at the original rules. I apologize.

I appreciate you taking the initiative to create a "top 10" and I'm sure managing the polls was a hassle. I hope that I didn't make you feel disrespected or unappreciated. That was not my intention.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    So, this thread is basically for random jibber-jabber? I like talking about nothing and making friends in the process :D I haven't been (active) on the forums in awhile lol. Hi I'm Kat nice to make yalls acquaintance.
    So erm, I wanna dye my hair lavender again. Should I do the whole underneath section of my hair, or just little strips/highlights? For blonde hurrrr by the way :)

Also: Kylie Jenner is bae. Js.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Zomg!!! Kamp Kardashian with Kourtney!!! I love her, for real doe. Probably the most pragmatic Kardashian sister ever. Thank you, Glu!!!

*please take Scott back, Kourt. They are his kids, too. But I'm always on ur side, sis. Just sayin.*
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    So, this thread is basically for random jibber-jabber? I like talking about nothing and making friends in the process :D I haven't been (active) on the forums in awhile lol. Hi I'm Kat nice to make yalls acquaintance.
    So erm, I wanna dye my hair lavender again. Should I do the whole underneath section of my hair, or just little strips/highlights? For blonde hurrrr by the way :)

Hi it's nice to have you on the forum :) you should do whatever you want with your hair but I guess think about how you style your hair mine is often tied up and if you dye the underneath section you can see it like a kind of half circle around the bottom of your hair when it's in a ponytail or bun but as long as you don't mind that go for it I hope whichever you choose turns out how you want :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Thursday Music JamCarry on.
    #TeamScott
    I always root for the downtrodden
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

Full head girl! :o But if it's a choice between those 2, I'd say do strips.
    PM to add
  • mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Thanks Lucy :) that's what I was thinking..I never wear my hair up, it's a super grown out angled Bob though so the underneath would pike out still, just a enough to give it that "pop" :p
    Naimonster, lol I WISH I could pull off a full head of color..ah I've been so tempted but I don't have that kind of money to make that commitment! It fades after a week and have to re-dye after 2. That's why I'm doing it at home, l already have the dye from a few months ago. I just neeeed different! I'm in that "haven't gotten a cut or color in months slump" haha :p
    Trevor I was very pleased to know that Glu restored your event items, it's great to know that this possibility exists!

Koko like everyone here you have the right to express yourself and participate on what happens at the forum, and even if you weren’t a moderator I bet you would still have an enviable amount of posts, after all we’re Geminis we talk! And I like “Every Breath you Take”.

Holly you don’t need to apologize you did nothing wrong. You can ask what you want for me ok?

I used your post to take something out of my chest. My answer was much more to stimulate people to read what others have to say to interact better and not to rebuke anyone in particular. There is a lot of content in this forum it’s impossible to keep track of all the threads and posts, but if any of us has something to say is important to know where the discussion is to we select our words to evolve in the discussion otherwise we keep going in circles, well you should know that, I've seen you explaining repeated content to multiple people, things they could have read two pages back doesn’t it?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Holly you don’t need to apologize you did nothing wrong. You can ask what you want for me ok?

I used your post to take something out of my chest. My answer was much more to stimulate people to read what others have to say to interact better and not to rebuke anyone in particular. There is a lot of content in this forum it’s impossible to keep track of all the threads and posts, but if any of us has something to say is important to know where the discussion is to we select our words to evolve in the discussion otherwise we keep going in circles, well you should know that, I've seen you explaining repeated content to multiple people, things they could have read two pages back doesn’t it?

Thanks for understanding Vats. I did owe you an apology because I should have looked at the poll rules instead of posting the question. I do try to read existing content before posting and I screwed up that day. I also agree with you that it's better to have respectful discussion here. The forums should be a place where we learn about the game and learn about each other.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Vats, you are truly a Good Will Ambassador. I think you rock. And yes, as Gemini's boy can we talk. But here, I can't talk and tap at the same time. I've tried a few times with voice to text on handhelds, but I always comment: Pardon the voice to text I'll fix it when I get back to my laptop. lol. wow have some things been off.

I'm enjoying the event. for the first time I just figured, as long as I have enough left for the next VIP event...wth, My luck with the gift boxes is looking up. I'm starting to get nice things, and back away when I have a feeling. Last time, about half an hour ago, I took a box.....Bonus Sunglasses...took a deep breath.....great little black dress, and something said ok, don't ruin the 1st streak you've had. So I stopped. Those were the only two good or bonus items. $, Stars, and Energy was all that was left.

Last thing I'll say now, since we're in apropos...remember I've mentioned my "Useless ESP" Once again I surprised myself with the aptness of the thread title, way before we even had a host. I reference Christmas. Excuse me, but did we or did we not out of the blue get Santa Hats,and Reindeer antlers in Throwback Boxes? Something we've never done. No teasers anywhere. That proves my point. I pick up on the useless vibe (Big whoop thread title) but let me try to pick boxes....never worked out. lol. But,you throw enough money at any problem and it improves. lol. Bye. Off to play more.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    73ysrLw.gif?1

I totally realized this just forgot to comment ... You are magic! Not very lucky, but definitely magic!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Last thing I'll say now, since we're in apropos...remember I've mentioned my "Useless ESP" Once again I surprised myself with the aptness of the thread title, way before we even had a host. I reference Christmas. Excuse me, but did we or did we not out of the blue get Santa Hats,and Reindeer antlers in Throwback Boxes? Something we've never done. No teasers anywhere. That proves my point. I pick up on the useless vibe (Big whoop thread title) but let me try to pick boxes....never worked out. lol. But,you throw enough money at any problem and it improves. lol. Bye. Off to play more.

Not only did the gift boxes contain Christmas hats & reindeer antlers but the Throwback event itself felt "Christmas in July!"
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    This glitch is finally starting to be great! I'm Alvin's, woohoo!
    1962e8f6-29fb-4b04-89d5-562982d31044_zpse0artrga.jpg

You can see on my face that I was surprised but pleased to learn about this situation...

There is no way to resist that light brown hair!

Cwn5Z6C.jpg?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats what sort of superpowers do you possess?
    PM to add
    Well Nai, on the day Vats was conceived his parents were at a candy fair, there they ate a lot of cakes, candies, chocolate and all that sugar made a very sweet baby!

Then he became a very attractive man, the downside is that he attracts mosquitoes too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I don't like Alvin anymore! Considering the fact he takes a lot of energy to talk

RxT2LCd.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Glu kept their word and fixed the changeling glitch. Our real babies are back! Yay :o

Okay so here's the thing: Kayla's mom. Definitely green eyes, right?

OvYnw9s.png

And here's baby Kayla: Also green eyes, is it? I'm not sure though

45GeZQ4.png

Here's another one

TbDBgRM.png

Think I've asked for the wrong color? I really wanted green though :(

• Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    The baby's eyes look more of a like dark green. I think you may have asked for the wrong color, I was looking through the baby update thread and one of the baby's eye color is like a bright green/the color your partner has.

No worries though, your baby will forever look adorable XD
  • Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Hmm. Good catch Charli! I don't know what to say about your eyes. It's hard to enlarge the pic enough to see, without succumbing to pixelation.

I don't know what to think about mine either.

The "Luz Game" version of Pilar is fixed,
    image.jpg1_zpslbbufdt6.jpg

But my version of her isn't. Maybe it won't all be done today? I hope my Pilar will be fixed too, eventually. There were two separate tickets submitted, one for each game. (Sigh) I don't have a good feeling about this, if it truly is a one-shot deal.
    image.jpg1_zpsaqmwynta.jpg
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
    Lgordon19 wrote: »
    I don't know what to say about your eyes. It's hard to enlarge the pic enough to see, without succumbing to pixelation.

I don't know what to think about mine either.

Hmmm, as Danielle said it's dark green. I'll take it as a fusion of both, mine and Steph's eyes. :p I think it'll happen eventually, though there wasn't any update. Neither that whole loading thing.
    No worries though, your baby will forever look adorable XD

Sure I'll always love my family, infinity! :o

Stellan they will be fixing up to 31!

Oh Charli I'm sorry you went wrong the time you ask, but Kayla is still lovely.

I don't know why in my head she had inherited your eyes, I loved her that way.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    They are definitely green but the dark green option Glu offers. I still think they are pretty!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh Charli I'm sorry you went wrong the time you ask, but Kayla is still lovely.

I don't know why in my head she had inherited your eyes, I loved her that way.

Good memory :D

But after the update her eyes changed into freakin' yellow! I was like, where did that come from lol. I really wanted her to inherit some traits of her mommy too. Sigh, but it's green at least. I'll settle for now :)