Weekend Event 7/24/2015 - 5 Months to Christmas - Woo Hoo!

Comments

• Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Gig event again! Oh I was really hoping it'd be a VIP event so I can buy those throwback boxes 😣
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    This weekends prizes are super boring. Mainly white.

It's a gig event
  • ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    fk0ncHB.jpg
    xEaPrun.jpg
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Earnable items are AMAZING. I'm so happy!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I only have enough stars to get 2 boxes if I went for them, so I am holding off, (I want to see what the event brings too)

does anyone know if they have this hair and the red xmas dress in the boxes

12iSPmL.jpg

I might cave if they do ;)

Hey EternalLove, I haven't seen that hair at all I've seen the Xmas Santa hat hair, Easter bunny ears hair, New Years crown hair, pirate hat hair and Kendall hair with white and black hat it seems like so far the only hairstyles are the ones with hats/ accessories.

I'm not sure about the red dress I didn't see it but it may be there the long NYE dress is.

natchula your comment made me laugh totally Gucci bags and emotional stress :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Hopefully I even get an event! Still not showing me the Throwback Sale thingy!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    I was hoping that we could earn k stars after our gigs :'(
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    tLKVLqb.png
    9LJvkYc.png
    PM to add
    You get an event star when u call someone to help with the gig and u do the action with them
    how come they only ever offer watches for the guys? :confused: girls wear watches too :mad:
    Naimonster wrote: »
    tLKVLqb.png
    9LJvkYc.png

i'm a sucker for suits !
    Reginaa wrote: »
    how come they only ever offer watches for the guys? :confused: girls wear watches too :mad:

I got a watch from one of my daily giftboxes but that's the only one I see "/

they should definitely give us watches
  • EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Hey EternalLove, I haven't seen that hair at all I've seen the Xmas Santa hat hair, Easter bunny ears hair, New Years crown hair, pirate hat hair and Kendall hair with white and black hat it seems like so far the only hairstyles are the ones with hats/ accessories.

I'm not sure about the red dress I didn't see it but it may be there the long NYE dress is.

natchula your comment made me laugh totally Gucci bags and emotional stress :D

Thanks for the reply, think I will hold off then as those are the 2 items I really want
    Reginaa wrote: »
    fk0ncHB.jpg
    xEaPrun.jpg

v6LCADq.jpg?1
    hkaytee wrote: »
    I got a watch from one of my daily giftboxes but that's the only one I see "/

they should definitely give us watches

right?? a gold rolex and a silver cartier ballon bleu would suffice haha
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    FYI forum fam...
    8hr gigs = 20 event stars (normally 18)
    3hr gigs = 12 event stars

Going back to sleep while my energy recharges :)

EDIT:

I have 2 gift box items, I completed a 3hr gig, but only received 1 bonus event star?

Normally its 1 bonus star for each gift box item when a 3hr gig is completed ...weird

Did this happen to anyone else?
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Right so i got the update (yay bout time) but i don't have that throwback purchase thing, yet i have skyspot app thing ( i'm assuming is for the weekend event? sounds a lot like sky sports :P yet i doubt they won't want anything to do with the Kardashian's or Jenner's) but i don't have the banner thing saying the items i could win, i am NOT using a HACKED game.
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
    image.jpg1_zpslsoctvuz.jpg
    No no no no I sound like the cat from the video that keeps saying no 😭 I wanted the hearts shirt and Kendalls tracky bottoms:'( at least I got shoes....

I hate this game.

24wammf.jpg

ion13o.jpg

I'm seriously depressed rn

• SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    I hate this game.

24wammf.jpg

ion13o.jpg

Same here! Screw those money! I can earn them by finishing a gig or two. So unfair. I'm officially ****ed off
    I hate this game.

24wammf.jpg

ion13o.jpg

I know how you feel, that happened to me last week..

Sayu wrote: »
    Same here! Screw those money! I can earn them by finishing a gig or two. So unfair. I'm officially ****ed off

Ugh. I wish I at least got energy instead. Which would suck too, but I could have put it in use for once. No desire to play any more, though I love the earnable items.

• SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    Ugh. I wish I at least got energy instead. Which would suck too, but I could have put it in use for once. No desire to play any more, though I love the earnable items.
    That's right.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Kate, I'm very sorry. This morning I thought when I hit 3 4000$ squares on one giftbox tableau, it was just me. But half the boxes being an insult is really bad. I'm sorry you got 2 of them. I can't believe I came in and before starting a task, I bought 3 boxes right off the bat. Thought I'd try to have fun with a new way of playing for me. I'm sorry you felt it too. At least you probably weren't stupid enough to buy an old gbox for 60 Stars were you? Yeah, I got the candy ring for my 60Stars, so, 180 Stars for 4 Krap boxes, and that's just one game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Kate and Sayu I'm sorry you're feeling down. I picked the $4000 too but weirdly it was the best thing in my selection which included mullet hair and the blue dress and white bag. I hope next time you win your favourite things

Really though the top from this weekend event looks like some black jeans got in the laundry with it
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Well I was:)
    Kate, I'm very sorry. This morning I thought when I hit 3 4000$ squares on one giftbox tableau, it was just me. But half the boxes being an insult is really bad. I'm sorry you got 2 of them. I can't believe I came in and before starting a task, I bought 3 boxes right off the bat. Thought I'd try to have fun with a new way of playing for me. I'm sorry you felt it too. At least you probably weren't stupid enough to buy an old gbox for 60 Stars were you? Yeah, I got the candy ring for my 60Stars, so, 180 Stars for 4 Krap boxes, and that's just one game.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I normally luck up and have all 4 event items in my 1st set of boxes...but not so much this time

PhotoGrid_1437734636147_zpsu94miekk.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Please can someone tell me what event these shoes are from?

image_zpshuail02n.jpg

I won them in a throwback gift box but I don't recognise them they remind me of ones that were already in the wardrobe
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Mklove wrote: »
    Well I was:)

Did you get something good at least? I might as well buy the gift cards and shred them right in the store. For all the good it does me.

Oh and yeah, I got those shoes too, but they just came in with some other gifts from friends ages ago. Unless your taupe shoes are 'magic' shoes. Do they let you tap through the screens with no energy? no? did you need the shoes? I'd rather have shoes than 3 boxes of 4000$.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    I'm not too impressed with this weekends prizes. Idk, they seem kind of bland to me. I'm about to open the gift box soon, I'll post what I get, hopefully it's not money. I get money almost every weekend :/
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay