Options

Paul Steele missing?

StylesAlmightyStylesAlmighty Registered Users 3 Posts
I have a job or whatever from Maria that says I have to talk to Paul Steele at muse in soho but he isn't even there. Like I mean I can go inside muse but he isn't there and I'm not even getting any other quest now not even the little gigs from Simon. Pls help I have restarted this game 2 times before just cause I never got a jobs and I don't feel like starting over again.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I remember one task, probably this one, where they tell you muse in soho and it's in Lif in Miami, or it's in another place. You have to look around, (Lif rings a bell) or there was also a case where it tells you Lif in Soho or Muse in London. Confusing place and venue. If you see one of those it's easier, because if it's half right. Either it's either Muse(Soho) or it's (Tulip) London. Hope this helps. (all names and places are random here just for illustration unless noted)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    gemmalouisegemmalouise Registered Users 43 Posts
    I'm having this problem and literally spent hours going to every place and venue - I've put a ticket in but hoping corrects itself has does take a while to get problem solved that way
  • Options
    Please come back and tell us what they say? And is this interfering with your gameplay? Hmmm, Paul Steele is one of the photosraphers, right? Is he the one who's always saving the planet going on safari's and things? I'm remembering tracking him down on the beach somewhere. Might be related, maybe not. Are you supposed to 'meet' with him to get his help, or to do a gig? I'm going to google it. (Yeah, I have to get my son packed for his trip to Canada, but I'm going to miss him so I'm putting that off. lol) Anyway, yeah, I'll go google it. ;) Hang on.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It just says ''meet Paul steel in muse SoHo NY"
    I'm getting the normal challenges but nothing advanced :(
    So is affecting game play some what.
    I've googled, gone to literally every city and checked every building that was open :( annoying!!
    If I was this late I would lose followers haha!!

Aww about your son I would be the same! I don't like my children going on school trips quite far! (I'm in England)
    He'll have a wonderful time I'm sure
    Although don't pack yet keep googling as I really want to move forward lol!
  • Options
    lol. Gemma, so glad we share the same feeling. ( My son has to be the only guy in America, who really DOES have a Canadian GF he met on the internet. The see each other during breaks, She comes here, he goes there. I'm lucky really, because during the school year, he doesn't have the interruptions of dating, they skype and are connected at the hip through Apple, but he's doing ok in school)

Anyway....everything I see says he's in NY. Could it be a hanger on? A task that just never goes away. What level are you on? I remember there was supposed to be a Jungle Book of his pictures, and that task stayed with me through the big update to 2.0, a transfer to a new iPad. THe holidays, and then finally other people started getting other gigs that wouldn't disappear, and we waited for an update and it finally disappeared.

All you can do is wait for customer care, an update, or else you bump into him on the street. I'm betting on an update or Customer Care. Oh, and that gig about Paul's jungle book, it never went anywhere. It was like a phantom gig. Hang in there, visit the party thread in General Discussion, and a Great Big Fat Welcome from across the pond. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ah Thankyou for that!

Me and my now husband met through the Internet when we was at school!

(13 years ago now)

Must be a glitch of sort as a lot of people are having the problem I just can't meet him I've logged out logged in he's never there I must be bad! Haha

Oh I will check out other discussions love sound of party chat!
  • Options
    KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Thanks everyone for notifying us of this problem.
    Yesterday we released a fix for it which should solve it for you. If you were having trouble meeting Paul Steeles please fully close and then relaunch your game any time after reading this and it should become fixed for you.
    Hurry. Paul is waiting~! :)
  • Options
    Thankyou so much! He was there!!
    Brilliant, I can move onto other events now :)
    Really happy!
  • Options
    If one ends up to be a Jungle Book Party at Oak.............................Run! lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    What's wrong with jungle book? Haha
    I never know what to say!
    I just lost over 900,000 follows because of willow grr