Options

My game has had problems for almost a month and no response.

Nina123Nina123 Registered Users 23 Posts
After the new Nene update, along with recent purchases and stars my ability to do my comeback option has vanished. I am no.1 with an A++ rating and am unable to start my third comeback as the option cannot be clicked. Having submitted tickets since the beginning of july I don't know why no one responds and help. I do not want to be forced to restart my game as so much progress will be lost.

Any help would be appreciated

My GAME ID is EABE8C6D-A0A6-49D4-BB52-70F5F71A2F0E

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Have you tried the ingame help messaging system? That is the preferred method to reach Customer Care. Please go to the top left of your game screen, find the Options tab. Options/Help/Glu Support/Contact Us. That will send the ticket directly from your game, and the response notification will be the Options tab red and glowing. I hope this helps. Have you been getting the weekend events? And Customer Care are the ones who can help you with this Comeback issue. Good luck, and thanks for playing. Hope your issue resolves quickly. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Have you tried the ingame help messaging system? That is the preferred method to reach Customer Care. Please go to the top left of your game screen, find the Options tab. Options/Help/Glu Support/Contact Us. That will send the ticket directly from your game, and the response notification will be the Options tab red and glowing. I hope this helps. Have you been getting the weekend events? And Customer Care are the ones who can help you with this Comeback issue. Good luck, and thanks for playing. Hope your issue resolves quickly. :)

I have messaged them ingame too for quite a while! No response and thats why have been confused on who to go to for help :)
  • Options
    Did you contact them from the game? Or did you contact them from OUTSIDE the game? I'm going to try and help, but I need more info.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Did you contact them from the game? Or did you contact them from OUTSIDE the game? I'm going to try and help, but I need more info.

Outside and inside both! Numerous times.
    Thankyou so much for helping xx
  • Options
    Ok, the old instructions for outside the game changed when they enhanced InGame Messaging. So if this isn't the link you used, try one more time from the Contact Us Link on this page https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to figure out the best way to help you, and it stalls. I have to go make lunch. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hi Nina123, sorry for the long delay in getting back to you about this.

The solution to your glitch was not entirely clear and it took some time to configure a fix for you. We finally sent you a targeted fix today, so it should clear up the problem for you. After reading this please fully close and then re-open your game again. Try to do your next comeback again and see if the issue is fixed.

Please let us know if it worked or not.
    Thank you very much for your patience and kind understanding.
  • Options
    kk:h_staff wrote: »
    hi nina123, sorry for the long delay in getting back to you about this.

The solution to your glitch was not entirely clear and it took some time to configure a fix for you. We finally sent you a targeted fix today, so it should clear up the problem for you. After reading this please fully close and then re-open your game again. Try to do your next comeback again and see if the issue is fixed.

Please let us know if it worked or not.
    Thank you very much for your patience and kind understanding.

thankyou so very much! Its completely fixed and im so grateful!!!
  • Options
    Thankyou for your help!! Its all fixed and I did this mini dance because Im so happy! Thankyou thankyou!!