Options

Dating top couples

EmmakkhEmmakkh Registered Users 1 Posts
So I had a friend tell me that I could not date/flirt with a guy who is currently dating another girl and listed on the top couples list. Is this true? Is there any way I could date a guy involved in another relationship? And do top couples ever decide to break up?

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I'm not sure if it's possible to date a guy in an another relationship. But sometimes top couples break up, I think it's rare that it ever happens though.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes you can. Whatever that Doll is doing in his own game, has nothing to do with yours or vice versa. We could all marry Luz' doll Stellan. If my spouse is a contact in your game....by all means take him. It won't change my relationship to him at all. Date who you want, No repercussions

Are these real people in your game or NPCs? Now, technically, if Chad what's his name is in your games Contact list, 99% sure you can just date him regardless of his storyline relationship with Crystal. I'm thinking the list would have you and he listed, and then up around #1 his storyline marriage to Crystal. Theorectically that would be interesting to find out,

If it turns out you can't date them, even though they're a stand alone contact in your list, please come back and fill us in. Hope this helps a little. ;)

Welcome to the forum

P.S. Maybe your friend wants to keep them for herself. ;) jk.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary