Options

Am I the only one who hasn't gotten the Jen and Mario quests yet?!

mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
I finished WCS, like by the 3rd day after the NeNe update, still no call to meet Jen and Mario and no free hair. I also haven't gotten the Tokyo photobooth yet...and it took my game like 2 months after the tokyo update to get the Andre Leon mission plus vip/photobooth. Am I the only one? Glitch or is it likely to show up 3 month from now like the Andre quest?

Comments

• Options
    Julia6taJulia6ta Registered Users 13 Posts
    I'm still waiting for Jen and Mario, but I did get the new quest from the 3.2.0 update. The only time I have met Jen and Mario was the weekend event. It's so frustrating. I did contact glu about it.
  • Options
    Julia6ta wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for Jen and Mario, but I did get the new quest from the 3.2.0 update. The only time I have met Jen and Mario was the weekend event. It's so frustrating. I did contact glu about it.

Same here, I met them during last week's event but that's it...I also got the Johnathan quest to do the siesta but my friends say that he gives you quests after that and you get the NJ photobooth, haven't heard from him since I finished the siesta?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There is a MetMagazine photo shoot that he calls about right after you finish the siesta. You end the siesta he calls to say Thank You, hope we work together soon. Then I hopped on a plane to LA, I got out and he calls to offer us a gig in 12 hours I think. That's a photoshoot for his line of Watches, in BH with Kim at Metropolitan Magazine.
    At least that is how it worked for me in all 3 games.

If you haven't heard back from Jon for the gig, maybe the game is waiting for you to finish any other things you have scheduled. What are you getting calls about instead? If you have finished everything, and haven't gotten his call for a job, I would fill out a ticket with Customer Care, and see what they have to say about it.

But I'm hoping you get that call soon, and won't have to reach out to Customer Care. Hope this helps
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I didn't get any more calls from him just like you.
  • Options
    Again, I can only suggest you finish any other gigs, and if you don't get any more of the quest gigs, contact Customer Care through the game. Go to Options on the upper left of your game screen. It's Options/Help/Glu Support/Contact us. Use that method for the fastest most effect way to get assistance. Hope this helps.

But please come back after your clear your jobs, and let us know if that helped or not. (That is probably the first thing Customer Care will ask you. This way you have eliminated the first step. Good luck Guys.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I contacted them about it. I did finish all the other main quests. I only get the additional ones. I contacted them about Jen and Mario about 3 weeks ago.
  • Options
    Did they respond? If not send another ticket, from the InGame messaging system. If you have nothing else to do except side gigs, they are the ones who have to look into your game and see what the issue is. I wish I could do more, but that is the best suggestion.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    There is a MetMagazine photo shoot that he calls about right after you finish the siesta. You end the siesta he calls to say Thank You, hope we work together soon. Then I hopped on a plane to LA, I got out and he calls to offer us a gig in 12 hours I think. That's a photoshoot for his line of Watches, in BH with Kim at Metropolitan Magazine.
    At least that is how it worked for me in all 3 games.

If you haven't heard back from Jon for the gig, maybe the game is waiting for you to finish any other things you have scheduled. What are you getting calls about instead? If you have finished everything, and haven't gotten his call for a job, I would fill out a ticket with Customer Care, and see what they have to say about it.

But I'm hoping you get that call soon, and won't have to reach out to Customer Care. Hope this helps

Good advice Koko! It might be awhile since you know with most quests another follows it, like I'm doing the "Classio" collection right now, I'm sure I have at least 2 more gigs as far as that mission goes ahead of me; plus all the other story line gigs I have. Thanks!
  • Options
    Did they respond? If not send another ticket, from the InGame messaging system. If you have nothing else to do except side gigs, they are the ones who have to look into your game and see what the issue is. I wish I could do more, but that is the best suggestion.

They did not respond, and i did send a few of the messages.
  • Options
    Ok sorry Julia6ta. Are you getting the weekend events? The Jersey Update? THe Spokesmodel quest with weekend gigs? If you aren't getting the weekend events, please list your game details in this thread, and follow the format requested on the first post. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?160982-Not-Getting-Weekend-Events-Legal-Game

If you are getting the wekend quests then we have to focus on you getting your messages through.
    There is an ingame messaging glitch, if you are unable to read your InGame Messages, unable to send, or to read responses, please read this post and try messaging again: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?165641-Issue-re-In-Game-Help-Messaging-Post-Details-Follow-Format-Please&p=348450&viewfull=1#post348450

And lastly, there have been weekend events that if not done while the event is active, they disappear. When the Baby Shower weekend started, I didn't have a baby, and I didn't get called for the shower. THen I got a baby, but with the event over I just never got it. But If you're talking about the Storyline that gives you the free 80s perm hair, then just put the ticket in for customer care again, being careful to use no apostrophes. (It's explained in that post)

Hope we're making some headway here. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary