Weekend Event 7/24/2015 - 5 Months to Christmas - Woo Hoo!

Comments

• DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    I just spent 40 kstars on a **** daily gift box item. Seriously. I'm so done with this game. I'm out
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I just did a 12 hour gig for the Tale of Crowns storyline.

Received 25 stars plus 17 bonus stars towards the event
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I have been out most of the day, actually since yesterday. I'm aiming for the shirt and that's it.
    I really don't mind not getting the rest of the items since I'm not into long skirts. I'll keep on doing gigs but if I don't seem to reach the amount of stars required then **** it tbh.
    Also, I would've spent money on the tb boxes buuuuut
    15qsu9c.jpg

My birthday present was worth more than virtual clothes. At least I get to actually use it.
    -showing off shamelessly-
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Ooh, that's a nice watch.
    Happy Birthday Nebula! I'm glad that you treated yourself!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I've won the tank and the long skirt. I hope to get the shoes too since I think they are a fun color.

My doll is way too cool to be hanging out with the tennis playing snobs at the country club.
    h3PzX7K.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Ooh, that's a nice watch.
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Nebula! I'm glad that you treated yourself!

Thank you! I got the bracelet after all. To go with the watch. I was really tempted to buy an iTunes card, but nope, the boxes weren't appealing to me.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Edit:
    -Anyone who saw my post can keep it a secret-

I saw it but forgot what you said lol. PM? :p

I'm almost done, close to the shades. Definitely won't go further. Good luck Vats! Go get it !!

Oh this whole time I've been thinking, whether to purchase that big star pack & open more boxes. It ended, sigh! Let's see what the next comeback sale has to offer.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    nebula, you didn't go with the black bracelet! But this color matches your watch!
    PM to add
    Ha :D My doll is just hanging out with her baby in the nursery, quietly dosing off when the baby is not looking
    image.jpg1_zpsv9tvqn15.jpg
    nebula, you didn't go with the black bracelet! But this color matches your watch!

I was half tempted, but the lady at Swarovski was like "no go with this one to match your watch". I was half unsure about it until I wore it under the sunlight. She was right, this thing was a better choice than the black one.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I bought K stars and went hog wild on the Throwback stuff. Ended up opening every single box except the final one which was the Valentine's t shirt.

1545869_1677708102460915_7225277264764155483_n.jpg?oh=cd9c18e5939a7ce5c72ff41f9ff80c06&oe=565C733E

11755885_1677707545794304_8642741434689922918_n.jpg?oh=0c765f01063fe1fb5b81527c2ad7ed59&oe=5649BB16
    iOS
    Charli wrote: »
    I saw it but forgot what you said lol. PM? :p

I'm almost done, close to the shades. Definitely won't go further. Good luck Vats! Go get it !!

Oh this whole time I've been thinking, whether to purchase that big star pack & open more boxes. It ended, sigh! Let's see what the next comeback sale has to offer.

Ok I just PM-ed you!

Same thoughts. I didn't buy in the end because I've never been the lucky one.
    PM to add
    I was half tempted, but the lady at Swarovski was like "no go with this one to match your watch". I was half unsure about it until I wore it under the sunlight. She was right, this thing was a better choice than the black one.

Lol she ain't a good saleslady, she should have said "why don't you get both?" ;)
    PM to add
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I gave up on the event... I'm not too thrilled about the outfit and the quests aren't that fun... and where are the over the tops plots and all the drama ?

By the way, does anyone know if the "Love Is In The air" items have been spotted in those throwback boxes ?
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Lol she ain't a good saleslady, she should have said "why don't you get both?" ;)

Oh she did say that! But I was like "nnnnnaaah it's too much to get two".
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh Nai I really need that umbrella!

I have a thing for umbrellas, especially after Britney's incident back in 2007! My friends always make fun of me because of that, you know a man needs an umbrella to protect his hair!

Thanks Charli! But do you really think you won't work any more in this event? Mwuahahaha ... I have to tell you that after enslaves Koko's Kat, Nai's Jax and Moony, Bilal is the new Vats' slave for gigs! Be ready to be explored until the last k-star jump from green button.

DMV and Chanrin that are smart so far didn't appear in my game.

Holly you're definitely way too cool, I wish we could play together then you could be my slav... friend!

Danielle and nebula congratulations on the watch and the baby doesn't necessarily in that order!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    XD I get what you mean
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I love that bracelet nebula! Great choice :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Decades Party at Black Rabbit (part two of the Tale of Crowns storyline)

6 hr event = 25 stars + 17 bonus stars

That sounds good except earlier today I did a 12 hour event for T.o.C. Storyline and received the same numbers. Glu makes no sense. LOL
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Ugh I'm completing the 8hr JBN gig now.
  • DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    I got the event shoes in the giftbox, they go well with my Hot Lawyer look :D
    photo%2024.jpg
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    DONE! Final Skyspot Mobile event gig at JPN

8 hour gig = 30 event point
    Invite a friend = 2 points
    5 Bonus items (3 gift boxes & 2 earned) = 21 bonus points
    Event completed = 15 event points

Total = 68 event points

The shoes are awful IMO

KKH_Screenshot_1437871956026_zpsrnikkht2.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

The shoes are awful IMO

KKH_Screenshot_1437871956026_zpsrnikkht2.jpg

It looks v summery! :D
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
    Before you did the final gig at JPN did you do the Ad for JPN? Oh god, that sounds like a stupid question DX you get what I mean though right?
    Before you did the final gig at JPN did you do the Ad for JPN? Oh god, that sounds like a stupid question DX you get what I mean though right?

I got cha :)

The last gig I did was an appearance at the Black Rabbit with Sly

Andriod player
    Oh so your saying there's a gig in between the ad and becoming the spokesperson.
    Oh so your saying there's a gig in between the ad and becoming the spokesperson.

Ad? I think I might be miss understanding :(

There are 3 event gigs
    1. Kris at Tulip
    2. Sly at Black Rabbit
    3. JPN with no one lol

Inbetween those I did random side gigs from Simon

Andriod player
    Oh now I'm super confused. This is the quest I'm talking about right now. I'm asking if this is the last one?

image.jpg1_zps0wszvzxi.jpg
    Vats wrote: »

DMV and Chanrin that are smart so far didn't appear in my game.

Hi Vats, I haven't chatted with u all weekend :( I still can't believe u haven't shown up in my game. I'm sure is a Glu conspiracy to keep us apart bcuz we know they're Illuminati lol

Andriod player